Psychic Development LESSON 2 - The Energy Body & Chakras

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
This lesson is mixed from things I have learned over the years as being Pagan and my own personal beliefs and ramblings. Please feel free to think differently

We are energy being, our true form is really an orb (and since we all astral project each night I believe many of the orbs you find in photos are really just humans sleeping/napping), a ball of energy. We are spiritual beings on a human journey when we incarnate. Our true selves reside on the higher realms. This is why our bodies are often referred to as shells.

Why do we sleep? Why can we not be sustained and energized off of food, water & the sun alone? Why do we sleep? To rest...... we can sit down and relax our bodies for rest, so that doesn't make sense. Oh, our brains! Wait, no... because our brains are active while we sleep too. We even dream. While we're dreaming we're receiving guidance from the higher realms (guides, angels etc..), from our higher self and from the Divine. However, we only dream for a very short time during the night. What is all that other time spent on? It doesn't make sense!

We are barbie cars that have to be plugged in at night for the battery to be recharged the next day. Every night we astral project (everyone does this, it's remembering it that is the hard part!) and have "check in" time in the higher realms. We go back into our true selves. I used to have a saying in my siggie, "I'm only truly awake when I'm asleep" because that is when our true selves are active in the other realms.

I probably could have explained that much easier, but oh well. I think you'll get the gist of what I'm saying. The point being is that we are energy spiritual beings and in order to work we have to be charged by the other realms. The way this is done is through our chakras. These are the batteries to our body. Chakras are the energy centers in our body. When the chakras are functioning properly they allow etheric energy to flow through freely, balancing mind, body and spirit. Our chakras affect (effect?) the way we feel, think, act and connect with the Divine. If ever there is any 1 thing I feel people need to know if they ask where they should start on their pagan or spiritual path - it's chakras. Chakras affect everything we do!

There are 7 chakras and I'm going to give you the basics of each one. The next workshop will probably be on Chakras so I can go more in depth with each one, because there is a lot of information To balance each chakra, you can also visualize in the mind's eye each chakra, and it's corresponding color. Imagine the negative energy being pulled out of the chakra, into the ground to be recycled. Start at the base always when working with chakras.

Root Chakra
"I have"
This chakra is connected with survival. The basics of life, food, warmth, shelter and also finances. Financial security is a large part of us feeling like we're going to survive! This chakra grounds us to the physical world. Blockage manifests as not being able to think clearly, anxiety, stress, worrying...
How to balance: Cooking and cleaning in the home, sitting on the ground, walking barefoot and dancing.

Sacral Chakra
"I feel/want"
Creativity & fertility. Fuels your emotions and sexuality. Blockage manifests as sexual guilty or emotional problems.
How to balance: Dancing, laughing and having a good time with our friends.

Solar Plexus Chakra
"I can"
Personal power. Transforms hopes and aspirations into real possibilities. Blockage makes us feel like victims and angry.
How to unblock: dancing!

Heart Chakra
"I love"
Love, compassion & empathy. Blockage can manifest as immune system or heart problems, or a lack of compassion.
How to unblock: Random acts of kindness!

Throat Chakra
"I speak up"
Communication, speech, hearing. Speaking truthfully, spiritual communication and improves psychic hearing (clairaudience). When blocked you feel you cannot communicate effectively, closed out, not able to speak for yourself.
How to unblock: Listening to good music, singing, chanting, going for walks, looking at the sky, watching our breath and meditating outside.

Third Eye Chakra
"I see"
Psychic abilities.
How to balance: Laying flat and placing a crystal over the third eye. Visualizing an indigo light or flame while meditating can also help rebalance this chakra.

Crown Chakra
"I know"
Pure thought, connects you with the Divine, higher knowing, spiritual wisdom.
How to unblock: Meditation, running, cardio exercises.

Now, here is a chakra test. Take the test, post your results in your thread and record how you'll be balancing them. In a few days/1wk later take the test again and see where you stand and if you feel the exercises to balance them helped. There are many more exercises you can do to balance your chakras, plz feel free to look up more for your personal use if you want

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Last edited by Earthy.Mama; December 8th, 2010 at 01:57 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search