Log In Sign Up

Krissandra's Psychic Development Journal


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
December 19th, 2010, 10:35 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 8,110
LESSON 1

I've always had great intuition, but it's not usually something that I can just "make" happen. It just comes to me, and often times---such as with dream premonitions---I won't know that they had anything to do with intuition/psychic ability until that event comes to pass.

This will sound completely useless, but I often dream of brief, exact events of the future. It's never of anything important, though, like a flood or tornado or car wreck, and I can't make myself dream about something. When I wake up, I don't know that it was anything more than a dream until the event later starts to play out in real life exactly the way it played out in my dream. This could be days or months from the time that I dreamed it. I used to call these experiences deja vu, but usually when people say that they're experiencing deja vu, the event just feels familiar to them. But when it happens to me, I remember the dream, and so I've literally seen it already and can predict what will happen next.

All through growing up, I would get vivid feelings of familiarity that I do consider deja vu, but the first time that I remembered the dream and lived through its exact events was in the seventh grade. A few months before we moved to a new area, I dreamed about being in a large cafeteria, surrounded by other children. I looked over at the far wall, and in my dream, I thought that it looked strange. It was soft, as if it were covered in carpet, and I thought that was weird for being in a cafeteria. Everyone stood up, and I was suddenly being pushed along in a crowd of kids towards the exit ahead. When I looked up, a redheaded girl wearing pants with a bunch of fringed holes in them started jumping up and down, trying to get my attention. I thought that she was strange looking, but I walked up to her and she started talking to me, but I couldn't actually make out her words. As we started walking, I noticed the kid's backpack in front of me, and then I woke up. I thought it was a weird dream, and that's that.

When we moved a few months later, my younger sister and I had to attend new schools. We'd never seen these schools before. She went to the elementary school, and I to the middle school. I must have been at this school for at least a month before the dream began to play out. All that time, it never once occurred to me that I'd seen the cafeteria already. It wasn't until one day, right as the lunch period ended, that feeling of deja vu hit me. I looked over at the far wall, suddenly remembering my dream, and I thought, "It looked weird in my dream because I didn't know that it's the folding wall to the stage." The wall there was covered in gray felt, and when the drama students would put on a play or something, that wall could fold to the side to reveal the stage. I hadn't known that in my dream, of course, so I'd just thought that the wall had looked weird. Then, right after I noticed the wall, realizing that I'd dreamed of it, the teachers dismissed our half of the lunchroom. We all stood up, and I began to get pushed along in the crowd from the room---all in the exact way that it had happened in my dream. I thought to myself how weird it was, and I wondered if I'd actually see that girl next. When I looked ahead, there was my friend---the girl from the dream (whom I hadn't realized all this time that I'd seen her before)---was jumping up and down, in the EXACT same outfit as in my dream. She was kind of an oddball and always dressed strangely, and she had long, wavy red hair. When I met up with her, there was the kid in front of us, wearing his backpack, and that was that. The feeling of deja vu ended, and I couldn't remember the dream having gone any further than that.

So, the only significant thing from that dream was that it revealed the new school that I didn't know at the time that I'd be going to, and it showed me someone who would later become my friend. You'd think that, after being in my dream, that person would be meant to have some sort of major impact on my life, but now I don't even remember her name, and she wasn't that close of a friend. I only attended that school for 6 months before we moved again (I moved a lot growing up).

Why did I dream that, then? Why glimpse little pieces of the future if I'm not even going to be able to identify them as premonitions until they happen? Why dream of useless facts?

I'll post my next dream in the next post, just so I don't have forever-long posts!
__________________


LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Last edited by krissy1989; December 28th, 2010 at 10:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
December 19th, 2010, 10:48 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 8,110
LESSON 1 cont...

Several times through my life, I'll dream of an event that's literally only seconds long, so when I experience it, it's a brief feeling of deja vu and having seen it before, and then it's gone. Like, one time I was taking a test, and suddenly I remembered having sat like that, reading over that very question, in a dream. Then the moment was gone. Too bad it didn't reveal what the answers were supposed to be.

So, because most of my dream premonitions are too short to really even call an "event," I'll only record the long ones that I was actually able to predict what would happen next from.

This one happened in the eleventh grade, while I was in the Army JROTC. In that class, I was the S4, which put me in charge of the inventory. Well, we were preparing for a big inspection that would take place a couple weeks from then. That night, I dreamed about being in the Colonel's classroom. The lights were out, and all the desks were pushed to the wall. I thought that it was weird that all the desks were arranged like that, and that the lights were off. I stared around myself, and I noticed a square of light on the far wall. I then noticed the Colonel standing in the doorway, talking animatedly with someone that I couldn't see beyond the door. Like in the other dream, I couldn't make out what he was saying. (Wonder why that is, that I can't hear voices?) I started to move, and I woke up. The dream felt significant to me, but I didn't know why.

The day before the inspection, it suddenly hit me. We had prepared the Colonel's room for the inspection, and I was standing in the exact spot that I had been standing in my dream. We'd moved all the desks to sit along the wall in order to leave room for the table and chairs that the incoming inspectors would be seated at. The lights were off so that the projector could be seen on the wall in front of me---hence the square of light that I'd seen in my dream. To my left, the Colonel was standing in the doorway, talking to someone about something to prepare. I could see him, but not who he was talking to. Everything happened exactly as it had in my dream, and when I started to move, it was over, and I continued on with my normal duties.

So, once again, while I did dream about something that would seem significant to my life, it wasn't anything really major, and the dream didn't make me any more prepared than I would have been already.

It still amazes me that I dream exact events that have yet to unfold, but I wish that I could channel that psychic ability more---to be able to meditate about a certain event and learn from what I dream. It doesn't exactly help me out when I don't even know that I've dreamed something important until it happens.

Anyway, I've decided to make each recording a different post, for ease of reading it later.
__________________


LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Last edited by krissy1989; December 28th, 2010 at 10:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
December 19th, 2010, 10:59 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 8,110
LESSON 1 cont...

While I was pregnant with Caleb, I continuously dreamed that he would be a boy. In one dream, they pulled out the baby and said, "It's a girl," and I said, "But that's not right, he's supposed to be a boy." Then, as dreams will do, the baby miraculously morphed into the boy that I knew it was supposed to be.

At 20 weeks, the ultrasound tech confirmed that we were having a boy. I told people that I felt I were having a boy literally from the time of the first positive pregnancy test, so hearing that was a nice confirmation to my gut feeling.

Well, as I progressed through my pregnancy, I started dreaming constantly of a light-haired little boy who looked completely Caucasian. Each time that I woke up, I'd think, "But that can't be right, because my husband's half-Korean. Surely our kid would at least have dark brown hair, right?"

Then, in one dream in particular, I dreamed of Caleb. I didn't know that the baby was Caleb at the time, but I was looking at a baby who, at this age now, is what Caleb looks like. When I woke up from that dream, I just felt in my gut that Caleb would be a chubby, light-haired baby with white skin. When he was born, lo and behold, the nurses said, "He looks like Mommy!" I was still shocked that he didn't get brown eyes or hair, and yet at the same time I expected it. Now, as he gets older and older, he continuously looks more and more like the chubby baby that I dreamed of. I keep waiting for the day that that dream will play out, and I'll realize that I saw my baby's face before he was born. In that dream, the baby looked like he could have been 10 or 11 months old (and looked uncannily like Caleb does now), and Caleb is almost 8 months old now. So, we'll see if that feeling ever hits me. If it doesn't play out exactly, I'm still weirded out that I dreamed of a baby who looks SOOOOOO similar to Caleb!
__________________


LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Last edited by krissy1989; December 28th, 2010 at 10:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
December 21st, 2010, 11:00 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,029
Those are some amazing dreams! What is interesting is that my first dream like that *I* was in 7th grade and it was about the auditorium too! Mine was about basketball practice though, I played out 2min of something that ended up happening the next day at practice!!

Your dream about Caleb triggered something in my mind. When I was pregnant with Kailey or right before I found out I was pregnant I had a dream w/ 2 girls in it and one looked like Kailey... I can't remember who the other baby was, I don't remember the dream!!!!!! But it was about Kailey and seeing her face before she was born - very neat!!
__________________

Co-Host July 2014 DDC









Reply With Quote
  #5  
December 22nd, 2010, 09:32 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 8,110
That's so cool that you had a dream similar to mine in the 7th grade! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who glimpses events in the future that have no real significance to the rest of the world! This might sound selfish, but I'm kind of glad that my premonitions are like this, because if I had the gift of foreseeing terrible catastrophes that would affect thousands, I don't think I could bear the burden.

Do you believe that the strength and/or type of one's psychic abilities are hereditary? The reason I ask is that my mom has had a lot of premonitions in her dreams all throughout her life. Because she's very Christian, she of course believes that her premonitions are from Jesus, but that in no way discounts what she's experiencing. She's dreamed of entire buildings that she's never seen before, and in her dreams, she'll walk through that place and basically take a tour of it. When she comes to that place in real life, she knows where everything is. One time, she dreamed of a church that we would later attend after a move, and the preacher of that church guided her through the building. When she met that man in real life, she said it was one of the freakiest things she's ever experienced. So, my brief dream about the school cafeteria in a place I'd never been to---could that be an extension of my mother's gift? Could I maybe have dreams as powerful as hers in the future?

LESSON 1 cont...

Okay, well, just one more dream that I have to share! I talk a lot in my sleep, and I often wake myself up by thinking that I'm talking on the phone. In this one case, though, I was probably 14 or 15, and I was dreaming that I was talking on the phone with my friend. She was telling me that they were taking her mom to the hospital. I woke up talking into my pillow, thinking that my hand were the phone. LoL. Well, later that morning, I saw her on the bus, and I said, "I had a weird dream this morning that I was on the phone with you and you were telling me your mom was in the hospital." She gave me this funny look and said, "That is weird, because my mom had to go to the hospital last night." It ended up not being anything serious---I guess her mom was just sick with a virus or something. But it was one of those WOW moments for me, where I realize that I really do have psychic experiences.

In any case, now that I've mentioned my most prominent premonitions, I'll just talk about other psychic experiences that I've had throughout my life.

I rarely listen to the radio now, but when I was a young teenager, I listened to the radio all the time. Something that happened several times is that I would suddenly have a song pop into my head, and I'd think, "Huh, I'd like to hear that song," and then when I'd go turn on the radio, that song would be playing. For some reason, it happened more than once with Evanescence's "Bring Me to Life."

Another thing that has happened to me on several occasions is sensing insects and spiders. I know that that's really weird, but let me explain. When I was probably 9 or 10 years old, I was lying in my mother's bed with the blanket pulled up to my chin. I suddenly had the strong feeling that there was a bug on the inside of the blanket, and that it was right near me. Trusting my intuition, I pulled up the blanket and found a tick clinging to the inside of it about five inches from my face.

Another time, in the same house, I went back to my bedroom to get dressed. I was about to pull a folded shirt down from the top of the clothes rack like I always did, but that time, I had the strong urge to be careful and check the clothes. I just KNEW that there was something in them. So, I picked up the first two shirts (I don't know why I grabbed two; it was as if I knew it was under the second one) and threw them to the floor. There, right on top of the third shirt, was an enormous wolf spider. It had found it's way in under the shirts, and I could have gotten bitten if I'd slid my hand under the shirt unknowingly.

Yet another time, I was maybe 14 or 15, and I was walking through the woods by our house. I was just going along, mindful of the cobwebs spreading between the branches on the trail, when the word "SPIDER!" was like a sledgehammer to my thoughts. The thought seriously just HIT me, and I ducked and spun around without questioning my intuition. Right behind, zooming towards me on a string of web, was a spider. The thing was seriously making a beeline for my hair. LOL.

I have other examples, but this post is already too long. I think I've talked about bugs enough!

Other psychic experiences include knowing what people are going to say before they say it, having gut feelings about people that prove true, and just having strong intuition in general. I'll post more about those experiences in another thread at another time!
__________________


LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Last edited by krissy1989; December 28th, 2010 at 10:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
December 22nd, 2010, 10:29 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissy1989 View Post
That's so cool that you had a dream similar to mine in the 7th grade! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who glimpses events in the future that have no real significance to the rest of the world! This might sound selfish, but I'm kind of glad that my premonitions are like this, because if I had the gift of foreseeing terrible catastrophes that would affect thousands, I don't think I could bear the burden.

Do you believe that the strength and/or type of one's psychic abilities are hereditary? The reason I ask is that my mom has had a lot of premonitions in her dreams all throughout her life. Because she's very Christian, she of course believes that her premonitions are from Jesus, but that in no way discounts what she's experiencing. She's dreamed of entire buildings that she's never seen before, and in her dreams, she'll walk through that place and basically take a tour of it. When she comes to that place in real life, she knows where everything is. One time, she dreamed of a church that we would later attend after a move, and the preacher of that church guided her through the building. When she met that man in real life, she said it was one of the freakiest things she's ever experienced. So, my brief dream about the school cafeteria in a place I'd never been to---could that be an extension of my mother's gift? Could I maybe have dreams as powerful as hers in the future?
In a sense, everything is hereditary and none of it is hereditary because we ALL have the potential in all psychic abilities. Some abilities just come more natural to some individuals than others - so that could be a genetic thing - I honestly don't know, but that's what I think/feel.

Quote:
Okay, well, just one more dream that I have to share! I talk a lot in my sleep, and I often wake myself up by thinking that I'm talking on the phone. In this one case, though, I was probably 14 or 15, and I was dreaming that I was talking on the phone with my friend. She was telling me that they were taking her mom to the hospital. I woke up talking into my pillow, thinking that my hand were the phone. LoL. Well, later that morning, I saw her on the bus, and I said, "I had a weird dream this morning that I was on the phone with you and you were telling me your mom was in the hospital." She gave me this funny look and said, "That is weird, because my mom had to go to the hospital last night." It ended up not being anything serious---I guess her mom was just sick with a virus or something. But it was one of those WOW moments for me, where I realize that I really do have psychic experiences.

In any case, now that I've mentioned my most prominent premonitions, I'll just talk about other psychic experiences that I've had throughout my life.
Woah - awesome!!

Quote:
I rarely listen to the radio now, but when I was a young teenager, I listened to the radio all the time. Something that happened several times is that I would suddenly have a song pop into my head, and I'd think, "Huh, I'd like to hear that song," and then when I'd go turn on the radio, that song would be playing. For some reason, it happened more than once with Evanescence's "Bring Me to Life."
I've had this happen to me a considerable amount of times and it still happens all the time.

Quote:
Another thing that has happened to me on several occasions is sensing insects and spiders. I know that that's really weird, but let me explain. When I was probably 9 or 10 years old, I was lying in my mother's bed with the blanket pulled up to my chin. I suddenly had the strong feeling that there was a bug on the inside of the blanket, and that it was right near me. Trusting my intuition, I pulled up the blanket and found a tick clinging to the inside of it about five inches from my face.

Another time, in the same house, I went back to my bedroom to get dressed. I was about to pull a folded shirt down from the top of the clothes rack like I always did, but that time, I had the strong urge to be careful and check the clothes. I just KNEW that there was something in them. So, I picked up the first two shirts (I don't know why I grabbed two; it was as if I knew it was under the second one) and threw them to the floor. There, right on top of the third shirt, was an enormous wolf spider. It had found it's way in under the shirts, and I could have gotten bitten if I'd slid my hand under the shirt unknowingly.

Yet another time, I was maybe 14 or 15, and I was walking through the woods by our house. I was just going along, mindful of the cobwebs spreading between the branches on the trail, when the word "SPIDER!" was like a sledgehammer to my thoughts. The thought seriously just HIT me, and I ducked and spun around without questioning my intuition. Right behind, zooming towards me on a string of web, was a spider. The thing was seriously making a beeline for my hair. LOL.

I have other examples, but this post is already too long. I think I've talked about bugs enough!

Other psychic experiences include knowing what people are going to say before they say it, having gut feelings about people that prove true, and just having strong intuition in general. I'll post more about those experiences in another thread at another time!
You totally need to come camping w/ me as my own personal radar!!!!! That's awesome!!
__________________

Co-Host July 2014 DDC









Reply With Quote
  #7  
December 22nd, 2010, 12:19 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 8,110
Quote:
You totally need to come camping w/ me as my own personal radar!!!!! That's awesome!!
Haha, I LOVE camping, so I totally would! I can't guarantee that my bug radar would work when it needs to, though, because I can't seem to control my intuition at all right now! It just happens and I listen to it. LoL. I'm hoping that by the time I'm done with these Lessons, I might have a better understanding of myself. I've never really compiled all my psychic experiences into one place before, so I hope that by doing so it might offer me some helpful perspective.
__________________


LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
December 28th, 2010, 11:33 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 8,110
LESSON 1.2

Have you ever walked into a building and felt strange? Yes, though I don't usually find out the reason why. I think that that's because I'm often too embarrassed to ask, or that I just try to brush it off. However, I'm usually quite good at detecting negative energy (who isn't? lol), and I get creeped out for a good reason. For instance, there was a house that we lived in when I was 12 that I never knew until we moved out was haunted. Both my mother and older sister experienced negative paranormal activity (like footsteps coming up the stairs and stopping in my mother's doorway, continuously squeaking the floorboard to keep her up; and my sister felt like someone was sitting on her chest whispering scary things in her ears, telling her to jump out the window). I always felt chilled to the bone going down into the basement, and every time I would pass by the cellar, I would feel that someone was looking out at me, and my hair would stand on end. Later, I learned that my mother also felt that the spirit that bothered them at night hung out there most of the time.

Have you ever known that you immediately distrusted someone or liked someone? I rely on this intuition A LOT. I pick my friends using this instinct, and I've often told my friends or family members that I didn't like someone, or that I didn't feel "right" about them, only to later have that person hurt my friend/family member in some way. When something like that happens, you want to just say, "I told you so; why didn't you listen?" but I know that most people don't want to rely on someone else's intuition.

Do you know who is calling before you answer? Can I say N/A? I honestly don't receive many phone calls. The only people who call me on a daily basis are my mom and DH, so I'm usually right in guessing which one's calling me.

Have you heard someone's thoughts and vocalized them? (I was just thinking that!) This happens between DH and I ALL THE TIME. I always joke that it's him who is psychic, but it's honestly impossible to tell. Am I "hearing" what he's thinking before he says it, or is it really him? Hard to tell. LoL. However, this has happened with other people with me, and so I often get impatient with people and interrupt them in order to finish what they're saying. I know that that's rude, but I can't seem to stop myself.

Have you ever had a physical sensation of someone walking through you? I don't think this has ever happened to me. I have gotten an overwhelming sensation of someone standing right behind me, though.

Have you ever followed your instincts (intuition) even against the advice of everyone around you? What was the outcome? I'm going to say yes, but I can't think of a specific example/outcome. I've always been the stubborn, rebellious one, and it's only because I constantly do what I feel is right---against what others might feel is right. So, I know that I have done it plenty of times; I just can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Have you ever felt something was revealed to you in your dreams? Yes. I wrote a lot about my dreams above. LOL

Have you ever had a compelling feeling that something bad was going to happen to someone?Yes, though I'm not always right. I'm a huge worrywart, so this interferes with my intuition in this particular area. So, it's hard for me to say, Is this feeling truly telling me something? Or, is it simply me worrying over nothing?

Do you see faces when you close your eyes? This might be unusual, but twice in my life I have seen inhuman faces when I've shut my eyes. I don't know what they were, but the first time that it happened, I was only about 8 or 9 years old. I was wide awake, it was the middle of the day, and I was on my mom's bed playing. I shut my eyes for a brief moment, and I gasped and jolted up because, right on my eyelids as if I were looking at a picture was a red, pointed face. This might be weird, but it was kind of shaped like that Transformers logo---though it's actual features didn't look anything like that. To this day, I don't know what it was supposed to be, or why that happened. I remember crying and saying that I'd seen a monster, but no one believed me.

The second time wasn't that long ago. I was 18, I think. I was lying in bed at night, and I was kind of meditating on the Goddess. I wanted to see her face, or get a feel for who she was. At the time, I had chosen Bast to be the face of the Divine, but I was still very new to her, and this experience actually turned me away from her. But, I had my eyes open, just kind of daydreaming, and when I closed them, I had a brief, vivid image of an elongated white face that resembled a lioness, and yet was different enough from a lioness that it was unearthly. It scared me because it looked so different, and I got freaked out and stopped meditating. I don't know that I actually saw Bast, though the fact that she is sometimes portrayed as a feline-headed goddess---even a lion-head goddess---was something that I learned shortly after. It did frighten me, though, and I'm not sure that what I saw was actually a sign from the Divine. I don't think that I felt negative energy from it, but still. I decided to go down a different route. Whether or not that was the right reaction, I guess I won't know. (I'd almost forgotten about that experience. I'm thankful to this thread for making me remember!)

Have you had the hair on your neck/arms stand on end putting you on edge? Plenty, PLENTY of times! I'm kind of skittish, though, so this happens quite a lot.

Followed your instincts to find a parking spot? I don't drive (DH does), so no.

Are you someone who has an unusual number of coincidences? Yes.
__________________


LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:19 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0