Bella's psyhcic developement thread

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2010, 03:24 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
Yes I most diffenatly have many "intuition" type things happen to me.

My latetest one was today. i was in the linen room and i felt a strange "twange" and thought "man, i hope no one is bleeding out today." I left the room do some rounds to ceck on people and the very first room i went to (which was not the first room on my end) my Pt's IV was leaking around the site. It was a blood transfusion and we finally found that the source was the IV tubeing needed to be twisted on the cathater cap better. good thing the transfusion was almost complete.

Bella )0(

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

January 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM
ok so moving past lesson one! hmph.... dident go well. dident guess who was on the phone unless i knew they were calling me back (and that dident even work well ) got no commercials right and i walked righ into the wall trying to focus on the phone.

will try again another week when my head isent so full of junk lol

There are many different ways your intuition works, here are a few examples.... Can you think of an example for each one that has happened in your life (or as many as possible)?

Have you ever walked into a building and felt strange? YES
Have you ever known that you immediately distrusted someone or liked someone? yes
Do you know who is calling before you answer? sometimes
Have you heard someone's thoughts and vocalized them? (I was just thinking that!) yes
Have you ever had a physical sensation of someone walking through you? no
Have you ever followed your instincts (intuition) even against the advice of everyone around you? no
What was the outcome? usually better then it would have been if i followed what the other person was telling me to do. iv been called stubborn many times for it though.
Have you ever felt something was revealed to you in your dreams? yes
Have you ever had a compelling feeling that something bad was going to happen to someone? yes
Do you see faces when you close your eyes? i have before but its not often
Have you had the hair on your neck/arms stand on end putting you on edge? yes - and iv high tailed it out of there!
Followed your instincts to find a parking spot? no
Are you someone who has an unusual number of coincidences? YES

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

February 1st, 2011, 08:07 AM
lesson 2

my first test:
http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chak...raevaltest.php

ill go back and take my test again in a few days

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

February 1st, 2011, 08:18 AM
lesson 4

iv done this energy work since learning it in MT school. I love doing this, its part of healing also.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search