We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
All living things have a complex electrical field or “aura” surrounding them. Some ppl are born with the ability to see it w/ the naked eye, others sense it through the third eye. The colors are various and can be multiple “minor” colors and one major color. The aura is what is used to transfer energy from one to another. This is your “shield” of your personality, energy transfers and what causes you to feel like someone is staring at you. Recent studies using blindfold tests have even shown that ppl can “sense” when someone is staring at them. The aura is a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual “map” of a person’s life and character. This will show areas that need healing within your life. Basically, if you were one big blob of color (lol) w/ all the different thoughts and emotions we have there’d be 1,000 different colors in one blob – that’s what the aura is. Different colors, patterns, energy “holes” and a main color as your personal color.
Kirlian photography is what is used to photograph auras. There is one famous picture of a leaf that has part of it removed, however the aura photo shows a whole leaf:
Discovering Your Own Aura
• Sit in a dimly lit room in front of a clear wall – relax.
• Stretch your arms out in front of you, one hand facing down, the other up.
• Squeeze your hands together for a minute or two until you feel them pulling.
• Drop your hands down by your sides, then slowly raise them with the palms facing. Brings your hands together slowly until you sense a point of resistance, like magnets. This is just like the previous exercise in Lesson 4.
• NOW, lightly half-focus your gaze at the area around your hands. If you see colors, that is your aura. You may only see the white wispy material of the energy body the first couple tries!
Another Aura Exercise
Stand in a dimly lit room and look into the mirror. Gaze off to the side/background so you’re not looking directly at your body and see if you can see your aura!
REMEMBER – your aura is directly related to your chakras (surprise! lol) so upkeep your chakras always