Purple's - psychic development thread

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2011, 11:43 AM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lesson 1 - enhancing intuition
i have been keeping a journal the last few weeks of all my random thoughts and feelings.

have you ever walked into a building and felt strange?
yes this happens to me often. sometimes it feels like there is to much there ( like to many vibes or energies). sometimes it just feels wrong and/or uncomfortable.

have you ever know immediately that you distrusted of liked someone?
yes but sometimes i try to ignore it thinking i am just being stand-off-ish. thats when it usually comes back to bite me in the rump.

have you ever know who is calling before answering?
yes but until now i never really put any thought into it. it was always just a fleeting thought as to who it would be.

have you ever heard someones thoughts and vocalized it?
im not sure but with close friends we often get moments of "i was just going to say that" and " i was just thinking that right before you said it". guess i will have to pay more attention to those times.

have you ever had a physical sensation of someone walking through you?
yes i believe i have. but more often i can feel someone standing by me of watching me.

have you ever followed your instincts even against the advice of those around you? what was the outcome?
yes i felt that i was preggo with twins and my family didnt truly believe me. turns out my intuition was correct.

have you ever felt that something was revealed to you in your dreams?
this happens to me often. i used to dream of my husband being unfaithful when ever he was about to go out on a drug binge. not that he was cheating on me for real but that is how his disrespect of our relationship was shown. its hard to explain. i always knew if i had those dreams that he was getting ready to go out on a binge . also i dreamed of twins while i was preggo with them one was a girl, she was taken from me quickly as i had the other that was a boy, he was small and i didnt get to look at him closely( but i just knew they were both beautiful ) then they turned in to kittens and ran from me. i lost them a few weeks later, one had stopped growing early at six weeks ( this i believe was my son) and the other at 10-11 weeks (this was my daughter). i believe that someone was tryng to tell me that they wouldlnt be here long, but i misunderstood the meaning of the dream and the little signs that pointed to their passing. and now i keep having dreams about triplets

have you ever had a compelling feeling that something bad was going to happen?
yes, the most recent was the loss of my twins. about a week before i started to feel like something was wrong and that i wouldnt get to see them grow. again i chose to ignore it, thinking it was just mommy fears. i also used to know when my hubby was high before he even came home. i used to get this feeling that something was off and then he would call and i could feel/here it in his voice. it used to make him so mad lol. he asked me once how i always knew and i just laughed at him. thankfully he has been clean for many years now.

do you see faces when you close your eyes?
sometimes, but mostly i see shapes and colors.

have you ever had the hair on you or neck/arms stand on end putting you on edge?
yes mostly when we go ghost hunting and enter an area that we are not welcome.
have you ever followed your instincts to find a parking spot?
not that i am aware of.

are you someone that has an unusual number of coincidences?
that a hard one to answer. on some levels i would say yes, but
then i sometimes think i look to deeply into things

lesson 2 - the energy body & chakras

test results 1/3/11
Root: under-active (-50%)
Sacral: under-active (-6%)
Navel: open (25%)
Heart: open (50%)
Throat: over-active (69%)
Third eyepen (38%)
Crown: open (38%)

lesson 3 - positive thinking
lesson 4 - energy work
lesson 5 - aura

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
January 3rd, 2011, 05:43 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
That's really strange about your dreams! Tell us about your ghost hunting!!

Co-Host of July 2014 DDC
..........Jackie..........

Team Green Predicted A Boy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search