Roll Call!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads TTC Another LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2010, 07:39 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who's here?? Who is trying for their next or pregnant with #2+???

Name:

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to?

How old is your little one(s)?

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while??

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

September 28th, 2010, 08:34 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Name: Candace

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? December 2011 at the earliest OR June 2012

How old is your little one(s)? Just about 4 months

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? We will try naturally

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
September 28th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Valerie

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? We are NTNP with no AF in sight. I hope to TTC in 6 to 9 months

How old is your little one(s)? 13 months

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? We're trying on our own at first. I thnk I may have to try Brandi's lemon water & geritol recipe before we consider doing MA again. Probably will add soy into that as well if need be.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

September 28th, 2010, 10:41 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Tonya

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? as soon as AF shows up
;0

How old is your little one(s)? almost 7 months...

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? at one year, we will get medical assistance again...I'm too old (gonna be 34 next month) to go through 45-70 day cycles again...
September 28th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Sam

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to?

How old is your little one(s)? He's 8 1/2 months, 5 months adjusted age

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? We did not need M/A before but i will be "high risk" this time so i'll be followed more carefully next time around

Last edited by Sam914; October 11th, 2010 at 11:38 AM.
September 28th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Megan

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? We are TTC when my DH is home, which isn't very often

How old is your little one(s)? 9 months

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

September 28th, 2010, 11:36 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Gwen

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? Well, we were TTC last month then I had to put it on hold to have nerve damage surgery on my elbow scheduled for Oct 28th...then we will be back on the TTC wagon!!

How old is your little one(s)? 15 months

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? Well, it took a year last time with no explanation and no medical assistance so we will just try again with no meds and see how it goes. Hopefully it won't take a year!!!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

September 28th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Lyz

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? When Bella is 2, so end of 2011

How old is your little one(s)? she will be 1 in 3 weeks

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? I got pregnant quickly but lost Bella's twin so I'm going to be on pins and needles until we have our first u/s to see if there are twins again (conceived naturally, no MA).

September 28th, 2010, 01:14 PM
~April04~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~April04~ Send a message via MSN to ~April04~
Name: April

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? We've been NTNP since Savannah was like 2 months old.... we're still deciding when to do our next IVF

How old is your little one(s)? She'll be 9 months on the 6th

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? trying naturally right now - AF hasn't shown up yet though and my DH is infertile... We're always hoping for a miracle though!!

We're planning on doing IVF again next summer/fall (I think - we haven't 100% decided yet.).

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggie!

September 28th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Lauren S's Avatar Mom to Brady and Hannah
Name: Lauren

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? We weren't TTC when we got pg this time.

How old is your little one(s)? Brady is 14 months. Baby girl is coming via c-section on October 21.

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? We didn't need medical assistance this time. Not sure we will be having any more kids after this. If we do, it won't be for a couple of years.
September 28th, 2010, 04:08 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Lee Ann

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? We are NTNP

How old is your little one(s)? 4 months on friday

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? We have no explanation as to why it took so long to get pregnant. I am really not ready for #2 yet, so we will just be doing the natural thing. AF returned back in august and is back at 28 days per cycle. We'll look into an IUI come 2012.
September 28th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Jodi

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? No PP AF yet but we won't be trying until Billy is at least 2.

How old is your little one(s)? 10 months next week.

September 29th, 2010, 07:20 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Casey

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? We have been NTNP since Marina was born, but I haven't had my first PP AF. We are going to actively try in March.

How old is your little one(s)? Marina is 6 months old.

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? We will try naturally beginning in March, but if I am not ovulating again and having 60+ day cycles I will go back on clomid and metformin in May. I'm really hoping for an oopsie; ttc was so stressful!

September 29th, 2010, 05:56 PM
chloe12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Chloe

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? March 2011 (when Jack turns 1!)

How old is your little one(s)? 6 months

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? Naturally again, hoping to have the same luck!
September 30th, 2010, 07:39 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Tina

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? We are actually unsure at this time, I am hoping to return to school (like I was going to do before I got pregnant) and then TTC after I complete my schooling, but things could change! PP AF hasn't returned yet, so even if we wanted to TTC right now, we wouldn't be able to

How old is your little one(s)? 11 months

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? I have PCOS, so I may need Metformin again in the future to help regulate cycles, but we'll probably try naturally for awhile unless no AF shows up again

Even though we're not TTC for awhile...I thought I'd respond, so y'all know whose lurking here

October 1st, 2010, 09:56 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Krista

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? I've actually been thinking quite a bit about it lately and go back and forth constantly. I used to want a 2-3 year gap in between but recently i've been thinking it would be nice to have them closer in age. So i guess the only time frame i can give at this point is anywhere from Summer 2011- Summer 2012. lol.

How old is your little one(s)? Camden is almost 5 months!

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? I got pregnant naturally last time so hopefully it will go as well the next time

October 5th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oooh I just noticed this board!

Name: Christine

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? This is our 2nd month "trying". More like NTNP.

How old is your little one(s)? 9 months

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? We conceived naturally. Our current trying just consists of trying to time BD. I am charting, just to be sure I'm Oing (still BF, got my first AF 2 months ago). If it takes a few months, I'll start using OPKs.

October 6th, 2010, 03:46 PM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name:Cecilia

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? Probably next summer.

How old is your little one(s)? 5 months

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? We will try natural
October 7th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Elliott's Mommy
Name: Courtney

When did you start TTC again or when do you plan to? We started when Elliott was 18 months old.

How old is your little one(s)? 20 months

Are you planning to try medical assistance again if you did before, or are you trying naturally for a while?? We were fully prepared to seek MA again, but turns out we didn't need it. We got pregnant on our first month of tracking ovulation.

October 15th, 2010, 12:29 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad this is up!!! I'm Andrea, my hubby is Bo, and our son Camden is 9 months old. After this cycle we are going to start TTC #2!!!! We'll probably just see what happens for about 6 months or so, and if we're not pregnant then call the Dr. Soooo excited for these 2nd rounds of bfps!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search