Worsening afternoon nausea during TWW? (x-posted)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads TTC Another LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2010, 03:19 PM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would think I should know what to expect during the TWW since I've been preggo before. But, I didn't really have this symptoms with her. I have been getting nauseous around 3-5 pm every day the past 3-4 days and it seems to be getting worse every day. In fact today, I am fighting back the hurl! I mean I had MS with Annabelle but that did not start until like 6 weeks preggers. Has anyone had experience with nausea during TWW? If so, how did it end up? Preggers or AF? My chart is all screwy because I just started temping after last AF to see if I am ovulating as this was my first period since baby was born. We were not trying to get preggo. In fact we were trying to prevent for now. But before hubby got condom on he said "A little leaked out" and sure enough I had liquid coming out of me when we were done. Anyways, temps look weird. I don't know if I really did O or not. Looking at these temps I would say I didn't but I had EWCM and cramps and all at around CD16 which is when I used to O. Anyways, I'm expecting AF sometime next week and am just playing the waiting game for now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
November 5th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't really give any advice except you should try to relax because the more you think about it the more you'll trick your body into having those symptoms. There is also a stomach bug going around so that could be what you are experiencing too. Sorry I'm not much help!

I was sick the day after I found I was preggo but I was also carrying twins so my m/s was magified times 10!

November 5th, 2010, 04:13 PM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyz View Post
I can't really give any advice except you should try to relax because the more you think about it the more you'll trick your body into having those symptoms. There is also a stomach bug going around so that could be what you are experiencing too. Sorry I'm not much help!

I was sick the day after I found I was preggo but I was also carrying twins so my m/s was magified times 10!
You're absolutely right! I think I'm going to try to not think about it much till Monday then I may take one test to see if anything pops up. If nothing then I'm going to move on. In fact, i am now starting to think that I actually just O'd. This is because my temp just shot up, the nausea pretty much stopped and my CM is quickly turning very creamy without any EWCM anymore. This is good too. I'm glad to know that my body is getting back on track.

Thanks for the advice!
November 8th, 2010, 05:52 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Have you tested?

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
November 8th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
It's Monday...did you test?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: