Cycle Check in! 1/12/11

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads TTC Another LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2011, 06:29 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who is here and where are you in your cycle???

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

January 12th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here. On CD9. If I'm like I was before I got prego, I still have a long wait before I O.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

January 13th, 2011, 06:04 AM
I hope it's not too long of a wait!! I'm so anxious for you!!

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

January 13th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm here and on CD11. I think I'm close to ovulation because of CM (not temping or using OPK b/c we aren't actively TTC). This is totally different than before Bella because I ovulated late with her CD21.

The last few cylces have been early like this. We shall see!!

January 13th, 2011, 09:00 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CD 15 here...still a bit before I O...so frustrating. I'm temping and using the CBEFM, tracking CM and all. According to my chart it shows I should O on CD 20 so we will see. If something doesn't happen this cycle, I'm calling the doc. Also, looking into acupuncture. So we shall see.

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

January 13th, 2011, 07:01 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Val-
You got AF?!?! How exciting

As for me, I got nothing...CD 500 or so - my last cycle was late May 2009!
Kaiden is mostly sleeping through the night as of recently, but he still eats a lot during the day, so I'm thinking that it might be a while...I am not stressing it yet...but at 1 year, I will probably see my OB...LOL, silly be thought I'd be pregnant again by the time he was 6 months - I think K had other plans
January 14th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post
Val-
You got AF?!?! How exciting

As for me, I got nothing...CD 500 or so - my last cycle was late May 2009!
Kaiden is mostly sleeping through the night as of recently, but he still eats a lot during the day, so I'm thinking that it might be a while...I am not stressing it yet...but at 1 year, I will probably see my OB...LOL, silly be thought I'd be pregnant again by the time he was 6 months - I think K had other plans
Yep. We stopped BFing at night on Dec 13th and went down to 3 feedings in the day shortly after that. I guess that was enough to bring her back after 25 months. It was a nice long run. If I didn't want to get prego then I'd still want her gone. We're down to 2 nursing sessions per day, so hopefully that won't affect my fertility.

I had an u/s 14 months PP to make sure nothing was wrong since AF hadn't come back and I was at my yearly GYN appointment. My doctor was surprised I hadn't had AF, but I wasn't. I was still nursing aroudn the clock at that point. Tonya, I hope that's all it is for you. Hopefully you'll get AF once Kaiden cuts back a little. I did gently encourage A&E to cut back. All of it was super easy except for going from 3 to 2 sessions. We did that about 10 days ago and E still asks to nurse periodically during the day. She doesn't scream at me any more when I tell her we're going to do something else instead.

Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

January 14th, 2011, 07:34 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats again

I had 45-70 day cycles before Kaiden, and the only thing that jumpstarted me was Clomid, so I worry that with BFing, I suppress more than other people...I'm not going to really start trying to get him to feed any less until he is one year, cause I've always wanted to nurse him for at least a year...but, I'm 34, and given that it wasnt the easiest to get pregnant the first time, at this point, I just want to at least start trying again...if I were younger and more fertile, I'd probably be a bit more patient
January 14th, 2011, 10:17 AM
I'm 33, so in the exact same place. We wouldn't be trying already if it weren't for our age and history. Clomid made me O earlier, but I didn't get prego using it. Chinese herbs, dietary changes and acupuncture is what did it for me.

365 Days in a Roe

January 14th, 2011, 05:57 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have no idea what CD I'm on. Probably in the hundreds, lol! Marina is down to one nursing session at night and about 4 or 5 during the day so we shall see how long it takes AF to show. I'm really hoping for an oopsie before my first PP AF; that would be so awesome!

January 15th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am on CD11 but DH is gin for this cycle so there isn't a chance for us even to try!! Here is hoping he will be home for my next cycle

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

January 15th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm cheering for you girls and very excited for you all!

January 15th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micksbabe View Post
I am on CD11 but DH is gin for this cycle so there isn't a chance for us even to try!! Here is hoping he will be home for my next cycle
That's so frustrating when that happens. DH and I used to try to coordinate our work schedules so one of us could meet the other if we traveled close. He now travels halfway across the country at least once per month. We'll be trying to book his flights when I'm not Oing, but I'm not predictable, so I don't know if our timing will be right.

Hopefully you don't have to wait long and next cycle is your BFP.

365 Days in a Roe

January 17th, 2011, 07:36 AM
ChristinaR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck everyone I'm on CD24. This is our first real cycle TTC, I'm not charting this cycle. It's so hard taking an accurate temp with a one year old. I'm guessing I'm around 9 dpo. If I don't get my usual pre-flo signs in a few days I think I'll test. I can't wait to find out how we did.

January 17th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Good luck, Christina!!! I'm so excited that you are TTC again!!!

January 17th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
That's so frustrating when that happens. DH and I used to try to coordinate our work schedules so one of us could meet the other if we traveled close. He now travels halfway across the country at least once per month. We'll be trying to book his flights when I'm not Oing, but I'm not predictable, so I don't know if our timing will be right.

Hopefully you don't have to wait long and next cycle is your BFP.
Yah it is really frustrating he usually comes home a few days after ovulation !!! I know it will happen when it is supposed to though

Christina, I didn't know you guys were ttc !!! Good luck

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

January 17th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks Jackie and Megan! We're kind just going with the flow right now. We difinatley want another and God willing we'll be able to give Brevan a sibling. Hopefully it won't take another 15 cycles though.

Last edited by ChristinaR; January 17th, 2011 at 08:22 AM.
January 20th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck Christina!!! I hope it doesn't take you 15 cycles again either!!!.
Tonya- i hope that your cycles are shorter this time. I'm hoping you won't have to cut back BFing before your ready.
Gwen i'm praying for you girl and hoping that this is the cycle. I remember being that frustrated before.

Jackie- I will go searching but what is the update on trying IVF?

Still no AF here. But I'm still on Domperidone for lactation right now and that raises prolactin levels. Still BFin around the clock. Kennedi is having some GI issues. Everytime we give her solid foods she projectile vomits no matter what it is. Our pedi did an upper GI and small bowel study on her last week and it showed that her stomach isn't emptying like it's supposed to. So they gave her a diagnosis of Gastroparesis. We go to see the head of the Pedi GI at Texas Children's in Dallas on feb 2nd. I'm still hoping that we will get pregnant NTNP but I realize since I've only spotted three times since I had her that it's not likely. Maybe once we figure out all of her stomach issues and get them resolved I can cut back or quit BFing.

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

4 angel babies watching over us.

January 20th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Amanda, I'm so sorry hun, I hope she feels better soon and they are able to treat it quickly. KUP

Just a quick update. I think I'm out. Its really weird because I was having the same symptoms as I had when I was pregnant with Brevan. I took a FRER yesturday afternoon and it was stark white. I have no idea what DPO I am though. So far no AF symptoms but I'm due for AF any day now so we'll see. I have one more test to take but I'm going to wait till Sat morning to take that one.

January 20th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Christina- Thank you!! I hope that it's just too early to know!

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

4 angel babies watching over us.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search