Cycle Check in- week of 1/31

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads TTC Another LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2011, 09:13 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You girls were due for a new thread!

What cycle day are you on?

TWW or W2O?

How long have you been TTC this time?

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

January 31st, 2011, 10:55 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What cycle day are you on? 28

TWW or W2O? No idea. How sad is that. If I look at my temps, they show that my body has tried to O 3 times this cycle. I thought from my cervix that I Od 10 days ago, but now I'm not sure since my cervix is super high again...so maybe I'm actually goign to O now. My LP is usually 9 or 10 days. I'd be excited if it were longer this cycle, but my temps have been all over the board, so I'm thinking I may have a ridiculously long cycle this time. It'll take a while for my body to build up enough hormones to have a shift to have AF without Oing. WHen this has happened in the past, I've had a 45-60 day cycle.

How long have you been TTC this time? This is our first cycle. We don't expect to get prego without MA or acupuncture. I'm just trying to figure out my body again and will be trying Brandi's peppermint tea, lemon water, geritol, soy isoflavin mix soon. I didn't want to do all of that while nursing. A&E are almost weaned so I should be able to start soon.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

January 31st, 2011, 11:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What cycle day are you on? 42- first cycle off the pill... no idea what is going on

TWW or W2O? No clue! Lol

How long have you been TTC this time? First month

I will say this, i'm starting to get the urge to test even though i by NO MEANS think i am pregnant, i think if i test it will make AF come

January 31st, 2011, 12:05 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What cycle day are you on? CD650 give or take

TWW or W2O? W2O (apparently, I am very patient)

How long have you been TTC this time? We would have started trying right after he was born but my body has other plans entirely...I'm going to call the RE to at least see if I can get an appointment after he is a year old...I dont think my body is doing anything reproductive right now...
January 31st, 2011, 12:59 PM
ChristinaR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What cycle day are you on? CD 9

TWW or W2O? W2O

How long have you been TTC this time? This is cycle 2

February 1st, 2011, 03:35 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What cycle day are you on? I have no idea.

TWW or W2O? W2O

How long have you been TTC this time? NTNP and still waiting on AF. We are no longer nursing at night and only a few times during the day so I was really hoping she'd be here by now. I really want to start trying soon so I hope she hurries up. I'm scared that it will be a really long time since I don't ovulate on my own much thanks to PCOS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
What cycle day are you on? 28

TWW or W2O? No idea. How sad is that. If I look at my temps, they show that my body has tried to O 3 times this cycle. I thought from my cervix that I Od 10 days ago, but now I'm not sure since my cervix is super high again...so maybe I'm actually goign to O now. My LP is usually 9 or 10 days. I'd be excited if it were longer this cycle, but my temps have been all over the board, so I'm thinking I may have a ridiculously long cycle this time. It'll take a while for my body to build up enough hormones to have a shift to have AF without Oing. WHen this has happened in the past, I've had a 45-60 day cycle.

How long have you been TTC this time? This is our first cycle. We don't expect to get prego without MA or acupuncture. I'm just trying to figure out my body again and will be trying Brandi's peppermint tea, lemon water, geritol, soy isoflavin mix soon. I didn't want to do all of that while nursing. A&E are almost weaned so I should be able to start soon.

How much peppermint tea are you drinking and how often? Do you add anything to it? Just curious. I have PCOS and was thinking about trying this out myself.

February 1st, 2011, 04:47 PM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What cycle day are you on? CD 2

TWW or W2O? W2O

How long have you been TTC this time? This will be cycle 7 (((((((((((((((( I have an appt with an acupuncturist Feb 8th!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

February 1st, 2011, 06:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay i tested for the heck of it and it was as i thought - bfn so i guess i'm just having a weird long cycle

...i guess there is still a teeny tiny chance bec/ if i o'ed around when i think i'de only be 11-12 dpo and dh bought digis so who knows. I'm still 99.9% sure i'm not though

Last edited by Sam914; February 1st, 2011 at 06:07 PM.
February 2nd, 2011, 08:14 AM
Good luck Sam! Please KUP!

February 2nd, 2011, 08:15 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina'sMommy View Post
How much peppermint tea are you drinking and how often? Do you add anything to it? Just curious. I have PCOS and was thinking about trying this out myself.
I haven't started yet. I think I'll drink a cup every day. I love tea, so I'll just drink it plain or combine it with the warm lemon water.

I tested today BFN, which is what I expected. I knew I wasn't prego, but can't figure out where I am in my cycle. I am flying blind here. Natural Family Planning would be such a failure for me I can't imagine that works for anyone who doesn't have the exact same length cycle every time.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

February 3rd, 2011, 07:03 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls I'm back! I know it's been a while... but we are now officially starting to TTC #2 this cycle, no more oopsies to talk about! I'm so excited!! I hope everyone here gets that beautiful BFP very soon! Here's my info:

What cycle day are you on? CD 22

TWW or W2O? TWW 1dpo

How long have you been TTC this time? THis is my first cycle! I hope it happens quickly!
February 3rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Af came today!! Yay!! So i had a 45 day cycle... but, i think i was only like 13 dpo which is what i was before i was pregnant. So, that would be awesome if that was already back to normal?

February 3rd, 2011, 05:22 PM
ChristinaR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sam I hope this means your cycle is going back to normal. YAY!!!

So sorry Gwen, I hope this is cycle is it for you guys.

Good luck ladies!!!

February 4th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
I haven't started yet. I think I'll drink a cup every day. I love tea, so I'll just drink it plain or combine it with the warm lemon water.

I tested today BFN, which is what I expected. I knew I wasn't prego, but can't figure out where I am in my cycle. I am flying blind here. Natural Family Planning would be such a failure for me I can't imagine that works for anyone who doesn't have the exact same length cycle every time.
Thanks so much! I can't wait to see how it goes for you I'm feeling like AF will never come and we are down to about 3 BFing sessions a day.

February 6th, 2011, 07:50 AM
lttle_one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lttle_one
What cycle day are you on? 18

TWW or W2O? I'm pretty sure I'm in the TWW

How long have you been TTC this time? This is cycle 6
February 6th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck girls!
February 9th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What cycle day are you on? ?

TWW or W2O? Still waiting on AF to show. Kennedi is still only breast fed since we still haven't gotten her GI issues resolved. I know this sounds bad but I'm so ready to wean!!! I'm doing it for her though! I'm ready to see if my body is going to go back to how it was before or if Ill actually ovulate on my own.

How long have you been TTC this time? NTNP since she was born 8.5 months ago. DH and I had a talk and decided that if we don't get pregnant NTNP by the time that she is 18 months old we will get back to the Dr and go back on the Clomid.

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

4 angel babies watching over us.

February 10th, 2011, 07:26 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What cycle day are you on? @ CD 8

TWW or W2O? W2O

How long have you been TTC this time? We aren't. I guess we are NTNP but since we have a little person that sleeps in our bed, we don't get much intimacy time. I hope not to get pregnant until 2012.
February 10th, 2011, 09:11 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Amanda- is she exclusively BFing or just not getting formula? I know what you mean about it almost being time to stop, I kinda feel the same way with K since I get indents on my boobs every time he feeds at this point!

Wanted to drop in to say that I called the RE, and they wont see me until 3 months after I wean...grumble grumble...

PS-we miss ya around here Erin, and love your new siggie - Kylar is going to be a little heartbreakers...
February 10th, 2011, 10:01 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sucks Tonya. Where you planning to wean him after he turns 1 or unless he self-weans? Just curious.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search