Feeling very discouraged...(x posted)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads TTC Another LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2011, 03:15 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I'm on CD 17 and haven't had any signs of O. No CM at all, all negative OPKs... I'm afraid that I'm going back to my pre-prego cycles of absolutely nothing I thought by CD 17 I would have at least some CM! I've been drinking a ton of water lately, exercising, and eating healthy, but I just feel like nothing is paying off. I have also been taking B vitamins in additon to my prenatals in hopes that my LP (if I even O) will be longer than 7 days. Have any of you not had any CM at CD17 and still O'ed? Thanks for reading through my pity party.

March 28th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a late ovulator, anywhere from cd 23-cd30! With DD I o'ed on cd 24 and this pregnancy I o'ed on CD 20 I swear by fertile aid !! B vitamins made my cycle very wonky, I tried to lengthen my lp with it and it ended up really messing up my cycle !! I hope you get signs of ovulation soon!!!

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

March 28th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks Megan, I think I will just stop taking the B vitamins. I remeber Val said it made her O late as well.

March 28th, 2011, 07:28 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
IDK much about the B vitamins Casey but the longest cycle i had was the one right before Tyler where I o'd on cd 21 (or something). I'd had surgery and it threw off my O day by about a week and i had no signs of O up to that point.

I wanted to wish you luck and tell you a lot of people swear by grapefruit juice for CM and by lemon water for fertility in general. Idk much about it but some of the TTC ladies have talked about it.

Good luck and try not to stress.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
March 29th, 2011, 02:40 AM
Thanks Kate, I actually have been drinking lemon water after reading about Brandi's success with it I did not take the B vitamins last night and I think I might start taking the quafenisin, which would actually help thin out my allergy gunk too! I O'ed late on my Marina cycle but I did have EWCM before that. I wouldn't be so worried about a late O, but when I do O late I usually have at least a few days of EWCM and I don't have any CM at all, much less the good kind! I'm hoping all the traveling and work are just delaying O. I really don't want to be going back to my 60+ day anovulatory cycles already!!!

Kate, how many days of EWCM did you have before you O'ed on your Tyler cycle?

March 29th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I Od on CD21 with A&E. I used to O much later than that, but my acupuncturist was able to move that up and lengthen my LP. Last month, on soy, I Od on CD 24 or 25.

I hope you don't go back to super long cycles either. I used to have at least a two of those a year and my regular cycles were around 40 days. It just sucks waiting that long. I always look at CD14 and an amazed at how fast my cycle would be and how little waiting I would have if I Od that early.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

March 29th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I O'd late with Bella (CD21) but lately I've been O'ing around CD15-16, but my LP is 9-10 days. I bet the Vitamin B is messing with your cycle!

March 29th, 2011, 07:50 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
On my KAiden cycle - I Oed on CD21 - which was early for me...
Are you still BFing Marina...that could be keeping your cycle a bit wonky, and remember, your hormones are still regulating after BFing for so long...

Sending a ton of O dust your way!!!
March 29th, 2011, 10:04 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
my chart says 4 Casey, but I think I mark anything stretchy as EWCM, i have only ever had 1-2 days of TRUE ewcm...where it is noticeable on the TP and not by checking internally.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
March 29th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks ladies!
Val-I get so jealous when I see ladies who O on CD 14. Back when I was having my really long cycles I kept thinking how unfair it was for people to have O'ed about three times when I was stuck on the same old cycle... Maybe this summer if things are still not looking up I might look into acupuncture. Does insurance cover it?

Tonya-I quit BFing last Fri. I really hope that my cycles improve. I would have loved to catch that eggie before AF so that I could continue to BF without having to worry about fertility issues...

I see my endocrinologist on the 31st and I'm hoping maybe she can give me some answers if I haven't O'ed by then... Thanks ladies for all your support. It means so much to me

March 29th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Some insurance covers acupuncture, but most don't. I got a discount with my acupuncturist for the insurance I had at the time. It wasn't cheap, but overall we spent a lot less than I would have on IVF or a couple cycles of injectables and IUI.

I really hope you O soon or that your RE has some answers. Maybe she'll do an u/s to see what size follicle you have growing in there.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

March 30th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Thanks Val, unfortunately my endocrinologist isn't an RE just a regular endo I have been seeing her for years for my hypothyroidism, so I know that I will not get a u/s. I don't think they even have one in their office. If anything, I can always get on clomid in May.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search