Cycle Check In

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads TTC Another LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know we've had a bunch of BFPs recently, but some of us are still hanging around here. Where is everyone in their cycle? How are you doing?

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

April 4th, 2011, 02:08 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
I'm on CD2 of my first PPAF. Not as bad as I prepared myself for and glad to be "back in the game" so to speak. I think we'll be NTNP but i'll probably pay attention these first few months just to make sure things go back to normal.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
April 4th, 2011, 06:07 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well CD 24 and no O in sight I have scant amounts of EWCM every once in a while. OPKs are super light. I will probably test in about 2 weeks and if bfn or if I'm lucky AF will then I will start metformin. Have been taking guafenisin to help the cm and drinking tons of water but not much there. Feeling kind of discouraged, but at least I know what to expect a little more this time around.

How about you Val? What's going on with your cycle?

Kate-glad the witch isn't too bad for you. I had horrible cramps with my first PPAF!

April 4th, 2011, 06:59 PM
kate, my first PP AF wasn't bad either. Maybe a little heavier than before. I actually have less cramping and less back pain now than I used to. It's nice.

Casey, hopefully you O soon or just get AF. That long wait is so painful. Another thing you can do for EWCM is drink green tea. I always drink green tea up until O and it does seem to help with my EWCM. I sometimes take the cough syrup, but I hate drinking it for so many days when I don't know when I'll O.

As for me, I'm on CD 14. I hope to O within the next 10 days. DH will be traveling for work in 2 weeks, so I better O before then. I took my soy isoflavones this cycle and am currently taking Vitex, along with a whole assortment of vitamins. I'm hoping to have a 10 day LP this cycle.

I am getting a bit discouraged watching so many people in my PR get prego. One woman just got a BFP. This will be her 3rd baby and her first was born about a month after A&E. She will now have 3 kids all 13 months apart. She wasn't even trying, but was on an antibiotic and DTD the day before going on the meds. That was enough for her to get prego. Good grief! I wish it was that easy for all of us.

Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

April 4th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Cd 4 - i admit i had hope this month bec/ i had some cramping around 3-4 days after i thought i o'ed so i thought it might be from implanting but alas no. I didnt use OPK's yet so i wasnt sure when i o'ed but i got AF 13 days after i thought i o'ed and i've had a 13 day LP several times in the past so i'm thinking i was right about when i o'ed. I have OPK's now but i have to skip this month so i'll just try to confirm O again and then get back on board next month

April 4th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Casey, not sure if i told you this before or not, but someone told me white grapefruit juice is good for CM. I drank it either the cycle i got pregnant with Tyler or the one before (it's kind of a bur these days).

Ugh definitely having cramping and can't take midol since i'm still BFing, but tylenol will do. I'm not having all of the crazy food cravings like I normally do though?! Maybe my pms will be better now? I can wish!

April 5th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Val and Kate-thanks so much for the tips! I will definately try those next cycle!
Sam-sorry AF showed

April 6th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
not trying but wanted to chime in

I'm on CD17 and think I O'd yesterday or today. I was traveling so I stopped my OPKs but had some EWCM yesterday and crampy today.

April 6th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Well I will be jumping back in the game next cycle, which should be next week. I think I am on CD26ish...AF is due about the 13th. We were NTNP this month but will start TTC again next month. So right now I am just waiting and praying every night that it doesnt take us 35 months (or more) again to get preggo! And I am really hoping to do it without fertility treatments or at least not IVF...but I will do what I have to do to give Mason a little brother or sister!

April 10th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Got a bunch of EWCM today Before ttc, I never got excited about mucus Hopefully I have a good O and good LP this month.

365 Days in a Roe

April 10th, 2011, 04:34 PM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I soooo hope so Val!!!! Crossing my fingers for you!!!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

April 10th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks Gwen. This might be our last cycle of trying until Aug/Sept, so I'm praying that I actually do O, have a normal LP and get prego. That would be awesome, but I'm not expecting it. Even though we won't be ttc we probably will be ntnp during those few months. I just won't be taking soy or anything like that.

365 Days in a Roe

April 10th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Woohoo! That's awesome Val! Hope you catch that eggie! Thanks for all the info you've given me recently about soy, b vitamins, etc. I really appreciate all of it

April 12th, 2011, 12:05 PM
No O for me yet. So frustrating. I think my body wanted to, but failed. I had a ton of EWCM and now it's watery. I didn't have a temp spike. In fact, my temps have been really flat for about a week with no large spikes. That's really odd for me. Maybe that means the vitex is working or maybe it's just a fluke. I don't know. I'm not going to over analyze it.

365 Days in a Roe

April 12th, 2011, 04:59 PM
That stinks Val Hope that eggie quits playing hide and seek. Sending tons of O dust your way!

April 13th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Thanks! I had a nice spike thsi morning. I hope it stays up. If anyone feels like stalking me, the BFP in my siggie is a link to my current FF chart. I have a TCOYF chart too, but I don't have that set up for public viewing. I haven't ever looked at how to do that.

365 Days in a Roe

April 13th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Awesome! H0pe those temps stay up! I always love a new chart to stalk!

April 18th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Still nothing happening here. It's amazing how fast time goes by and you forget about your cycle when you're not worried about catching the egg or getting pregnant and having a baby to run around after is definitely a distraction.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search