Cycle check in-week 4/18

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads TTC Another LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2011, 05:26 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay ladies, where's everyone at on their cycles. Here CD 38- and 4DPO!!!! I'm so excited that I actually ovulated even if it is late. My left boob has been hurting me really bad today which seems weird and I've had some tugging/pulling/crampy sensations in my lower belly. I seriously doubt I'm pg, but praying AF isn't already on the way.

How's everyone else doing? Any plans for this or the next cycle?

April 18th, 2011, 06:02 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
nothing happening here, no surprise!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
April 18th, 2011, 08:58 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hooray casey!!!!!!!!!
April 19th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 7 DPO. I had a couple lower temps and then it went back up today. My LP was only 8 days last cycle, so I'm hoping for longer than that. I had a really good O temp spike so I bought some progesterone cream to use in case. My chart is almost exactly what it was when I got prego with A&E, but I'm not excited yet. If the temp stays up, then my chart is triphasic, but I had triphasic charts before on clomid with no pregnancy and I think the soy might be doing the same thing.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

April 19th, 2011, 08:50 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Val...I didn't realize you were 7DPO!!!! KUP and I will for sure be crossing my fingers for you!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

April 19th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 19- dont know if i O'ed or not. I'm not trying this month so i was just doing an OPK every few days trying to see if i could pinpoint O but i havent. I had a faint line two days ago but i dont know if that was before or after O. I think i might do ONE more today and if there is no line i'll assume i O'ed sometime in the last few days

April 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD6 here. I'm going to use the last of my OPKs this month and then I may move on to temping. I am having 9day LP and that freaks me out. I want to temp to see if I'm getting an error with the OPKs or not.

fingers crossed for you Casey and Val!!!

April 20th, 2011, 09:45 AM
ChristinaR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck ladies!!!

April 20th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
CD1 today! Last cycle was 36 days which wasn't where I was at before but we shall see. I started temping and charting this cycle so we will see if I'm actually O'ing or not. Can't wait for this cycle! If I do get preggo we will find out about the same time as last year and while we are on vacation again!

April 20th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Thanks everyone for the good luck. My sister announced last night that she's prego with #3. I would love to be prego with her. I feel stupid for getting my hopes up, but I would be lying if I said they weren't up now. Between her announcement and the fact that I'm 8DPO with no temp drop yet, it's hard for me not to get my hopes up. My back is hurting, which could be a sign of AF. It could also be a sign that lugging around my 2 cranky toddlers and tossing them into the air is bugging my back since DH isn't home to give me a break.

Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

April 20th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
Thanks everyone for the good luck. My sister announced last night that she's prego with #3. I would love to be prego with her. I feel stupid for getting my hopes up, but I would be lying if I said they weren't up now. Between her announcement and the fact that I'm 8DPO with no temp drop yet, it's hard for me not to get my hopes up. My back is hurting, which could be a sign of AF. It could also be a sign that lugging around my 2 cranky toddlers and tossing them into the air is bugging my back since DH isn't home to give me a break.
GL! My sister is pregnant too, its hard

April 20th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
Hope that it means something good!!!!!!
April 21st, 2011, 05:02 AM
Hope this is it for you Val!

As for me, I'm on CD 1 Not only did I O super late, but my LP went from 7 days to 6 days! Seriously!!! So not only do I get to deal with the same issues I had last time, I get to add a new issue into the mix. I never expected to get pg this cycle but I was really hoping for a longer LP. I hate my body

April 21st, 2011, 05:58 AM
Sorry Casey. I know how you feel with the short LP. It's so discouraging. It's sad when we hope for a longer LP and not even necessarily to get prego.
Do you think you'll try the soy route this cycle? It made me O on CD22 and I'm on my 9th LP day. I did add progesterone cream into my post O routine since my progesterone is usualy low even if I O.

365 Days in a Roe

April 21st, 2011, 07:22 AM
Casey - when do you have the doctors appointment? your body is still regulating, so hopefully next month will be better...and the met will help also?

Val - 9DPO and no spotting
April 21st, 2011, 09:43 AM
I never spot during my LP, I just all of the sudden get AF early. I'm just excited that my temps are still up. They usually stay up and then take one huge drop and I get AF taht day. Hopefully this time they'll stay up, not drop and I'll need to test

365 Days in a Roe

April 21st, 2011, 11:36 AM
Yes, Val I do plan on taking soy. I double the clomid dosage right? I think I will try just the soy and maybe EPO before O this cycle. If short LPs continue to be an issue I will maybe try the progesterone cream. Not really sure how to take it though...

Tonya-My ob/gyn appt. is May 16th the day after my birthday! Hoping the clomid will be a late present, lol!

Val- not to be a POAS pusher, but when will you test?

ETA: Now the bleeding has completely stopped. I hate when the witch plays games with me. Total amount of blood hasn't been enough to fill a pantyliner, so wondering if I should change my chart to spotting or leave as is.

Last edited by MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy; April 21st, 2011 at 12:01 PM.
April 21st, 2011, 12:44 PM
I'd wait until tomorrow and then change it if need be. It could be implantation bleeding. That would be awesome

When we were ttc #1, I always said that I was the anti tester. My LP is usually 9-10 days, with a very occasional 12 day LP. I probably won't test until 14DPO. I do have one dollar store test sitting around the house. I could take that I guess. I also have 2 EPTs, but those aren't getting broken out unless I really think I might be prego. I only used EPTs a couple times the first time around. Once was my miscarriage round, once was when I was on vacation, couldn't get my beta and needed to know if I should stop progesterone, and the third was with A&E.

365 Days in a Roe

April 21st, 2011, 02:58 PM
I think I will take your advice and change it tomorrow if need be. The way things are looking I will probably have to change it. There's absolutely nothing now...

Hope you get to break out those EPTs in a couple of days!!!

April 22nd, 2011, 04:24 AM
Ugh! CD1 for me. That means that despite soy, progesterone cream and all the other junk I'm on, I still only had a 9 day LP. Ridiculous. I'm so mad because I really wanted to be prego with my sister and it looks like soy just isn't going to do the trick for me. We won't be ttc again until at least Aug. I thought I'd be okay, but I'm just angry.

365 Days in a Roe

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search