Cycle Check In 6/30

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads TTC Another LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where is everyone in their cycle?

I'm on CD5 with a 9 day LP I have an appointment next Thurday with my acupuncturist I've been dragging my heels with this purposely since I really didn't want to get prego before Sept because of insurance. DH and I talked earlier this year that if I wasn't prego by this summer I would go. He's been pushing me to go since may, but I've been reluctant. Now I feel liek it's the right time because I can have a few months for her to get my body where it should be before we really ttc. I don't want a baby in the middle of the summer, but I would take any month I can get

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

July 6th, 2011, 05:45 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just typed out a whole long thing and then JM got stupid and erased it. when I tried to post..probably a good thing since it was not a positive post...

In short, I was supposed to have acupuncture in Jacksonville today, Matt got sick (102+), I had to cancel...Kaiden was cranky, CM is almost non-existent, and I'm sad

Last edited by fromustobaby; July 6th, 2011 at 05:54 PM.
July 7th, 2011, 07:32 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OH NO...that makes me sad Tonya. Try to stay positive.

Valerie - YIPPE for the acupuncture appt!! I'm soooo flippin excited for you!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

July 7th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Tonya, I'm sorry. Hang in there. Missing one appointment won't make a huge difference in the end. You're still doing amazing with your diet and everything else. Try to not stress over this.

Thanks Gwen.

Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

July 7th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I'll be ok...just disappointed...

thought that with everything I was doing (still havent cheated once with the eating, and never missed my vitamins either), O would be earlier, chart would look good, and CM would be much more (since thats my key thing to getting pregnant)...CM is the worst I've seen on any cycle so far...when I mark CM on my chart, I'm really TRYING to find it...chart is the worst looking I've ever had...and I thought I was going to O early, but looks like its going to be in the 20s again...so, I'm disappointed that its not getting earlier than that...

I guess I should be happy that I'm not Oing now, yesterday Matts thing was that he breathed a vacuum at work that was buring oil (in an inclosed space) and was having major lung trouble (chest xray, O2 saturation test were fine - but he thought he was dying)...then he got a high fever yesterday afternoon (depressing me even more because I know he's killing our little spermies in there) which we thought was from the lung thing, but his throat started hurting and we had to go back to the DR today and he has tonsillitis on top of it...so, he's on antibiotics for that - and still has a fever and in general feels like crap...so, we have not BD in like 3 or 4 days, so if I did O over the last few days, there was no way we could have done anything...

I'm hoping that I should get a + OPK on Saturday, by then he will be feeling better and hopefully DTD wont get me sick at that point...right now he is biohazard dad and I'm keeping myself and Kaiden as far away as possible...
July 8th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry tonya have you tried takin epo in the first half of your cycle?? Itnis supposed to help with ewcm!

I am on cd 3 this has been my shortest cycle that I have ever had on my own 30 days I am taking lots of supplements but I think the acupuncture is starting to help!! I couldnt believe it when I got my AF, I had hardly any PMS (which is not normal) the best part is that DH will be home on Thursday for a month so we can actually try this month!!

On a side note I got bit by a poisonous spider, they think it was a brown recluse. I have been on antibiotics for the past four days. I was so scared of losing part of my leg so I did some googling and found this site claiming that a charcoal poultice works tomsuck out the venom, I out it on overnight and my bit was almost gone the next day!!! It was really scary!!!

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

July 8th, 2011, 07:41 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tonya - I'm sooo sorry!!! Words can express the frustration I can tell you feel. Hang in there hun!!! Keep up with your diet and acupuncture...it WILL pay off!!!

Megan - OMG that is sooooo scary!!!!! I hope it heals and QUICK! and YIPEE for a short cycle AND being able to try this time!!! Did you have your appt with the RE? Have they found any reasons for these multiple miscarriages?

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

July 8th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Tonya - I am so sorry things are being so frustrating...I can totally relate with everything we have been going through. Hopefully Matt starts feeling better soon and O cooperates for you!

Val - I am so excited to hear more updates from you!!

Megan - Yay!!! for DH coming home for a WHOLE MONTH!! And a shorter cycle! Those both sound super promising! Keep us posted on the RE stuff!

AFM: I am literally just waiting. AF should be here next week some time and then we have an appointment in August to meet with my RE and discuss where we are going and when as far as TTC is concerned. Mason will be 6 months in August so we decided that was a good time to get a plan in motion.

July 8th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Gwen - I have my appointment on the 26th my family doctor told me not to stop trying to get pregnant, I am supposed to ovulate the weekend before my appointment so hopefully I will get pregnant and they can monitor me closely

Alicia - I know I am excited for a whole month with DH because next time he is gone for 5 weeks yah for AF and your appointment with your RE how is the flooding???

July 8th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Tonya, that whole story sucks. I have to admit that I laughed when you called DH "biohazard dad"

Megan, it also sucks that you got bit, but that's awesome you figured out something to help it. I hope your DH comes home and has some super sperm for you.

Alicia, you'll have to keep us updated on your RE appointment in August. That's coming up so quickly.

AFM: My acupuncturist used 17 needles yesterday. I think it was 17. I didn't count them going in and was super relaxed as she took them out. I didn't get a good count. She does them mainly in my legs, but had two between my eyes, one on each wrist and 3 in my belly. She always used to put one between my eyes, but I think the second one yesterday was because I've been sick. She gave me an awesome discount for sending business her way. It's only a one time discount, but it helps. My next appointment is on Wednesday. I love how great I feel after an appointment. I wish I could afford to go every week, even when we aren't ttc. I found that I never got any PMS when I was going before. My back always hurts so bad before AF and it never did when I saw her.

We talked for a long time before she put any needles in me. I told her when I got AF, how I miscarried in May, when the kiddos stopped BFing. I wanted to give her reasons why I had no clue what my body was doing and she completely understood. I filled out her paperwork but it was really hard since my cycles and symptoms have been completely different every month. I forgot to ask her about diet, but I'll do that next week. I assume she wants me to continue eating what I ate before. She looked over the vitamins and suppliments I was already taking and didn't add anything. The last time I was there she did, but I have continued taking the things she added. She didn't ask me to stop taking vitex or anything else I'm taking. I was going to ask if she thinks we have the same amount of work to do that we did last time, more or less, but I had a raging headache and totally forgot. So, I guess that's my update for now.

365 Days in a Roe

July 8th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Val - Sounds like a great appointment to get things going!

Megan - The flooding has gone down a ton, but it will still be weeks before most people can get in their houses. We are lucky and can get back in ours...we had ZERO water! It got super close but we were saved.

July 8th, 2011, 08:59 PM
So glad that your house was spared Alicia !!

Val - I agree about not having PMS, AF snuck up n me this cycle, I truly believe that the acupuncture is what took it away

July 9th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Megan-
So excited for you this cycle, with all the positive changes and your DH being home (which is pretty important too), its going to be a good cycle

Val-
Hooray for acupuncture, so jealous - I'm hoping that I can get out there next week to Jacksonville!! Are you going to continue going weekly until the next BFP? Hope she says that everything isnt too mesed up in there...

Alicia-
So glad that your house is safe, was thinking about you guys every time I turned on the news...what a scary situation for everyone around you guys!

Well...I'm still not sick - YET! But, we are going to DTD tonight, and I made Matt agree that if I let him run tomorrow morning, then he'd have to also DTD tomorrow night - so that at least we will have our bases covered...but, given that, and his throat still hurting, I'm assuming I will be sick sometime in the near future...which stinks, cause I'm so scared to take anything that might mess up my little eggie...ugh, dilemas!

but, I should definitely O on CD20...which is a bit earlier than last month...am taking Robitussin for the last two days to get rid of this stupid CM which is too too thick...hope it gets better as the day progresses...

One good luck thing is that I'm Oing on a MOnday, and last time I Oed on a MOnday, I got Kaiden
July 9th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Tonya I hope this month is your month!!! I have been going to acupuncture weekly (except for the week I have AF) I love it, unfortunately it is starting to get a little expensive, as I am on,y covered up to 300 dollars a year and I am way over that, but like I told DH, there is no price on having another baby (he didn't like that to much )

July 9th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonya - So glad to see you got a + OPK!!

Sounds like everyone's got some great cycles in the works!!

July 11th, 2011, 10:00 AM
I honestly dont have a clue what is going on with me...
CM was ok on Saturday, but was barely there yesterday, today it is also barely there...
Temp yesterday (slept horribly that night cause Kaiden had a really rough night) was 97.51 (at 5am), then 96.96 (I took it twice - at 7am), then 97.7 at 9am...two of the three of those are post O...combined with almost no CM, I thought I had Oed...we had people over last night till late, so we didnt BD (Matt's sick anyway and I'm not a huge fan of getting sick)...

Then, today (slept great last night cause I was exhausted) was 97.02 (at 5am), which is definitely a pre-O temp...

And, I had O pains on my bad side today (one of my tubes is all crazy twisted, the other is short and perfect - both times I have gotten PG I'm pretty sure I Oed on my good side)...weird again, cause I had O pains for the last week on my good side..I have no clue, maybe I Oed from both? Anyway, with the practically no CM, and the crazy crazy temps, and the sparse BDing, I've pretty much given up on this cycle...its just too strange (and I normally dont have strange cycles)...

Frustrating since everything that the acupuncture was supposed to do is the opposite of what is happening...I have worse zigzaggy temps, my CM is horrible, and my O isnt getting any shorter...hoping that I can talk my way into another progesterone draw so that I can at least see if that was ok...

Am thinking of trying to get a monitored cycle (just U/Ss, no meds or anything) with the RE next cycle, just to see if my lining is OK and what kind of eggs I got going on in there, it sucks not knowing and at the same time having all this weird stuff happening...
July 11th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Oh man! I was getting all excited when I read you were having O pains again today...

I hope you're able to get some answers somehow, because I know how you hate being in the dark not knowing what's happening.

July 11th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Tonya, do you think not charting would help you relax? You sound like you might be stressing yourself out and that's not going to help. I hate the "relax and it'll happen" comment that people make, so I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that your body might do different things from month to month and you can't over analyze it. Just my opinion. You can tell me to shove it if you want.

Megan, that's great you have some acupuncture coverage. I don't have any. It sucks, but it's cheaper than me doing MA since I know I would have to go straight to injectables and would only get one, maybe two cycles with that before IVF. I hope all your treatments pay off soon.

AFM, DH is out of town this week. I'm pretty sure I'll be Oing in the next couple days. Great timing The fact that I might be Oing this early is a great sign. I was reluctant to think that the vitex was helping, but I really do think it's doing great things for me.

365 Days in a Roe

July 11th, 2011, 09:48 PM
I know that stress has an effect, and I think it might be better for me mentally - specially with how much Kaiden has been waking up at night recently to cool it on the BBT...but, my OCD side just so desperately wants to know what is going on, it is hard to give it up...

Awesome news that you are Oing early, but hope that it holds off till your DH returns...
July 12th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
The fact that I might be Oing this early is a great sign. I was reluctant to think that the vitex was helping, but I really do think it's doing great things for me.
That's GREAT! Although, I'm with Tonya... I hope it holds off til DH gets home.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search