Cycle checkin 7/14

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads TTC Another LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2011, 07:41 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonya, I think a break is good every now and then. I hope you're able to spend lots of time with DH and Kaiden and come back with a good positive attitude.

Looks like I finally Od on CD 26. I'm not convinced it was a good O, especially since it was so late and I had absolutely no EWCM. My CM got watery, but that was it. I'm going to acupuncture today and will start herbs to help my LP.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

July 23rd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
no update here... still waiting to O and still waiting for my 1st PP AF!
July 23rd, 2011, 06:51 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
Tonya, I think a break is good every now and then. I hope you're able to spend lots of time with DH and Kaiden and come back with a good positive attitude.

Looks like I finally Od on CD 26. I'm not convinced it was a good O, especially since it was so late and I had absolutely no EWCM. My CM got watery, but that was it. I'm going to acupuncture today and will start herbs to help my LP.
Congrats on Oing - finally

RE was nice cause I think he felt bad about being short with me and telling me that everything was fine and then the baby not making it...he's willing to be aggressive because he thinks my LP completely sucks and he thinks I'm getting old...so, at least I have options and I like options...

Not ready to go there yet...going to monitor this cycle only with a progesterone draw and OPKs (and temping only to confirm O), as long as my O is doing ok, I'll stick with natural, if not, then I'll be aggressive...in the long run, all that matters is getting that healthy baby here...
July 24th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
you have a great attitude Tonya!!

Can you take a supplement to lengthen your LP? Are you doing any TCM? I started drinking Fertilitea twice a day and noticed a difference in my body.....I think it is helping regulate my hormones because I got a bit of a sex drive boost and my O symptoms were different too.

The tea is really good! I was thinking about making a bigger batch and iced instead of hot. It tastes like mint tea!

July 25th, 2011, 08:16 PM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So technically we're not TTC at the moment, but I am on CD1 today...HOWEVER...

DH and I have been talking lately about how feasible it would be for us to have another baby while I'm in school and if we timed it just right...we might be able to start TTC #2 around this time next year to ideally have a summer break baby!!! That might seem far away, but I am sooo excited at the possibility since I thought we would be waiting until I was completely finished with school which would be like 2-3 years away.

Gotta admit, with all these new babies my friends have been having IRL, I am starting to get baby fever again!

July 25th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Tina-
That's awesome!! How exciting that you will able to try sooner rather than later

Lyz-
Honestly, my attitude sucks a bit, but thanks...
As for what I'm taking...
I'm doing the Usana Multi that the Jacksonville lady suggested, a mineral pill that goes along with it, a fish oil pill, an iron pill, and a few wheat grass pills...I'm not doing the herbs this time cause on the cycle that I didnt do herbs, I had a progesterone of 17 at 7DPO, on the cycle that I did take the herbs, I had a progesterone of 1.1 at 7DPO (and only a 7 day LP)...

I'm still doing the nutrition, but not being quite as strict as before...so, for example, today, I ate perfectly, but when I went to the grocery store, I had a tiny little chocolate covered peanut cluster - just 1...so, technically, I cheated...but not overly so...I'd say I'm doing 99% the good nutrition, but not 100%...I'm proud of myself cause I'm at the point where I'm able to stop at 1, instead of losing control and having a lot (which is what I would have done pre-miscarriage)...

Anyway...I want to see what my body is doing naturally after the miscarriage, since I havent seen that either since before Kaiden was conceived...

I will say that not temping is helping me sleep for sure...I was waking up constantly to see if it was almost time to temp, and getting anxious about temping and what the temperature would be...so, thats good...

Am a bit less stressed cause I know that I can go to medical assistance if I need to, which is good for my mindset (just cause I tend to stress so much about things)...

And, hopefully by next week at this time, I will be gearing up to O

Last edited by fromustobaby; July 25th, 2011 at 10:38 PM.
July 26th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm out.

On to TCM cycle #2!

July 26th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm out.

On to TCM cycle #2!
July 26th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbearmama View Post
we might be able to start TTC #2 around this time next year to ideally have a summer break baby!!!
This is us too!! We are going to start trying July/August of next year

July 26th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just started a new thread on my appointment but I will say that I am so sad for you guys (tonya and Nikki) I was hoping for a good update

As for me I am on cycle day 21 got a positive opk yesterday morning BD last night and tonight, maybe tomorrow and see what happens I am not getting my hopes up for this cycle though!!

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

July 26th, 2011, 07:08 PM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyz View Post
This is us too!! We are going to start trying July/August of next year
Maybe we'll have babies a day apart again???

July 27th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbearmama View Post
Maybe we'll have babies a day apart again???
That would be awesome!!!

I just wanted to note how much in love I am with Fertilitea. Since I've had Bella my LP has been 9 days, 10 if I'm lucky (I use OPKs). I started drinking the tea this past cycle and it was 11 days!!! You have no idea how excited I am about that! I was always worried about it being under 10. I will continue to drink it and see if I can keep this trend. I'll feel so much better about TTC when the time comes if I have a longer LP.

July 29th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micksbabe View Post
I just started a new thread on my appointment but I will say that I am so sad for you guys (tonya and Nikki) I was hoping for a good update
Thanks... I think it was a bit adventurous for me to hope for a BFP during my first full TCM cycle. Maybe the 2nd!!

for the + OPK!!
for ya!!!

August 1st, 2011, 08:25 PM
Megan-
How ya feeling so far this cycle

Val-
Your LP looks about like what mine did last cycle - BOO for both of us!
August 1st, 2011, 08:47 PM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 6 dpo and have been having what I believe are ips lots of crmping and tingling in my boobs, but I am not getting my hopes up, I don't even know what I will feel like once I get a positive, after 3 losses my anxiety will be sky high. Thank god I will get early monitoring this time, might help to put my fears at ease

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

August 2nd, 2011, 07:08 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post
Megan-
How ya feeling so far this cycle

Val-
Your LP looks about like what mine did last cycle - BOO for both of us!
I know. My LP sucked. It looked awesome and then just took a dive, which is pretty normal for me. I'm on new herbs this time and am seeing the acupuncturist from the start of my cycle. I was already a couple weeks into my last cycle before I saw her. I'm hoping that herbs and treatments from the beginning will make a difference. I just need to make sure DH is home when I O. He's supposed to be gone this month and the two weeks he's supposed to pick from is when I hope to O He's going to see today if he can push his trip out by a week to make sure he's home when he needs to be. He'll be leaving on Sunday and home on Friday, so it's just too long to be gone and hope the sperm survive.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search