So who is left here???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads TTC Another LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2011, 03:59 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Val, Congrats!! I know it's been a long journey for you and I really excited you finally got your BFP!! Lots of sticky dust

I think I'm finally ready to start TTC again......my sister had a baby yesterday and now I have baby fever soooo bad. I thought I would never be ready lol. Now I just have to find a new OB and get DH on board.....

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

October 16th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not anywhere close to TTC #2, but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you ladies!! Best of luck to all of you!!

October 17th, 2011, 04:57 PM
ChristinaR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats Val. That's awesome news!!!!

October 17th, 2011, 07:45 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hope that is implantation spotting Lyz!
Woo hoo Caroline and Karen!!
October 18th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post
hope that is implantation spotting Lyz!
Woo hoo Caroline and Karen!!
wasn't implantantion, but I'm ok with it! Onto cycle #2 and I'm temping this one

October 18th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to trannytryingttc#2girl Send a message via Skype™ to trannytryingttc#2girl
Five more months of WTTC
October 18th, 2011, 08:53 AM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyz View Post
wasn't implantantion, but I'm ok with it! Onto cycle #2 and I'm temping this one
Sorry it didn't hppen this time around

But, yay for charting! That means we have a chart to stalk now

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

October 18th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Ok I have missed ALOT obviously!

Lyz - Sorry it wasnt it! Tons of baby dust for next cycle!!!

Val - SUPER CONGRATS!!! Cant wait of updates...whats your EDD?

AFM: I am in the 2WW of our first MA cycle. We did 150mg Clomid CD4-8. I am not really sure where we will go from here, but we are planning a Spring/Summer IVF if we need it. As for this cycle I will be testing the 28th if no AF before then so I guess we will see what happens...so far no IPS but its really early...like 4 or 5 dpo.

October 18th, 2011, 09:40 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cycle 1 of TTC baby #2. Doing my best not to obsess and for those of you who know how i was the last time around know it takes a lot of work not to!! I'm about 7 DPO today (its tuesday) basing it only on having EWCM (I seriously can't help but knowing the time i ovulate now!) I'm not doing anything except just letting it be but man the IPS are still coming! I've been super tired which is not like me at all, more irritable and weird crampiness (that one could very well be in my head). Jimmy is out of town this week though so i'm thinking i could be feeling different because i'm not used to him being gone. I might end up testing at the end of this week if the symptoms keep up mainly because i want to know whats up with my body. I don't actually expect to be pregnant on my first cycle (that would just seem crazy to me!!) so i'm good no matter what.

October 19th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck, Krista!

October 19th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
good luck Krista!! I hope you get your BFP quickly

October 19th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Yay Krista!!! Goodluck!!!

October 19th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats Val - so very excited for you!!!

Also great to see some grads around TTC again - I'll be checking in when I can to see how everyone is doing

October 19th, 2011, 06:56 PM
good luck Krista, how exciting that so many of us are working on number two..it still seems like yesterday when we got BFPs with #1
October 19th, 2011, 09:09 PM
I know, It really does Tonya! Crazy! Really i wonder if i'm crazy at times with a toddler running around shreaking in a high voice (i cannot wait until this boy learns to talk, haha). I've been so tired the past few days i feel like just laying down and napping and of course thats not possible with him. It makes me wonder "how in the world will i get through a whole pregnancy?" or deal with another baby? But i know it will work out no matter what and probably just like having Camden has been there will be crazy times when i'm stressed to my max and wonderful times when everything seems amazing. It will be well worth it whenever it is the right time

P.S. I'm testing tomorrow because i just want to know what is up with my body. Its only going to be 9 DPO so i'm using a FRER to be most acccurate. For once i'm really ok with whatever results although i would of course love if i was pregnant

October 20th, 2011, 06:27 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing_love View Post
I know, It really does Tonya! Crazy! Really i wonder if i'm crazy at times with a toddler running around shreaking in a high voice (i cannot wait until this boy learns to talk, haha).
I definitely think I'm crazy for wanting another baby so soon (#1 is only 7 months old!). I know it will be hard but I know we can do it

I'm sure you'll get a BFP Krista, your symptoms sound so promising!

October 20th, 2011, 06:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing_love View Post
P.S. I'm testing tomorrow because i just want to know what is up with my body. Its only going to be 9 DPO so i'm using a FRER to be most acccurate. For once i'm really ok with whatever results although i would of course love if i was pregnant
can't wait to hear how it goes

October 20th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Good luck Krista...I think you might just catch it quick this time

Lyz-
No AF yet? do tell?
October 20th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post
Lyz-
No AF yet? do tell?
I wasn't sure what was going on either because it definitely should have came days ago....I had a blood draw this morning to see if I am in fact preggo but I am pretty sure I just started AF....lots of red bleeding. I'm going to assume I am not until they call me and tell me otherwise (heavy cramping too). Quest Diagnostics takes forever to get results back so I may hear something tomorrow or Monday.

October 20th, 2011, 03:21 PM
BFN. I've never tested this early before at 9 DPO (it could be about a day off since i'm not temping i don't know 100%) so i know it could possibly be too early but somehow i'm thinking i'm just not pregnant. Today i haven't even had any of the same symptoms so far. I'll see how i feel over the weekend and test again on monday.

I'm sorry it looks like AF started Lyz! Hopefully you'll get a call with good news.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search