introducing myself

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2009, 05:55 PM
jackie1022's Avatar TTC # 1
Hi guys! I have been reading some of your stories, and I am wishing for something uplifting. I had a blighted ovum 6 years ago, it was not a planned pregnancy but it still hurt. Three months ago me and my DH had a chemical pregnancy. My doctor wanted me to go through all the blood work testing and everything has been normal. So I just started TTC again and am now 1 dpo and i am excited and scared to be pregnant. What if it happens again? Dont know if I can do it again.
Thank you! It will help to talk to other people who are going through similar situations.
August 25th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I am so sorry for your loss. HUGS, Welcome to the TTCAL.. Please also introduce yourself on the main board. I look forward to getting to know you.

I'm Kary your co-host. I have had two losses since Last Nov. We have been TTC for over a year.

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
August 25th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Aimz
Welcome, you have found a great group of women. I agree with karyRN make sure you saw hello on the main board. Big hugs and lean us us when you need to.

I'm Amy - I loss last year and been ttc for 7 months.
August 26th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm very sorry for your losses. I'm Kimberley and my DH is Jason. We are in cycle # 17 of TTC after our loss.

I try not to think about if another loss will happen. I have to only focus on TTC right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search