My 2+M/C friends

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Sue46's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking of you ladies. I'm sorry I haven't been around much, I miss you all! I am teaching this year so life has been a bit more hectic than usual. I am getting all my testing done right now, I had an HSG the other day (everything is NORMAL in there!) and my labs have all been coming back normal too. Next I want them to check out DH's stuff and see if we can rule out or find an answer.

SOOO how have you been feeling? Kristen, Michelle, Trish, Kary. I'll tell you I've been a bit bummed and grouchy lately. We've been put into sucky situations.

October 24th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am doing ok but not in a great place with TTC. We are going to South Korea in 2 weeks so I am focusing on that and leave the TTC stuff out of my head right now.

Thanks Chelsea (GraysMama) for my fantastic signature!

Life as it is...

Love your angel babies for making you the person you are!

October 24th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Michelle.. a trip sounds great! I hope it clears your head a bit. What will you do there?

Sue - thanks for checking in hun. Been thinking of you too. I'm glad you're getting all this testing done... and I'm glad things are normal, but I know that finding something wouldn't be so bad either so you would know what to do next. HUGS. Keep us updated on the results, ok? I got your message today. I'm sorry that a year later, neither of us have any better news. I hope this next year is different.

To everyone - I don't want this to sound the wrong way, so my apologies if it comes out wrong.. but I haven't been as active on the board because it's really upsetting me... it just seems like the majority of us that have been here a while just keep miscarrying over and over... it's super depressing. It's been hard to have hope anymore. I don't understand why this keeps happening to us, and it makes me sad. Multiple losses are just defeating and I'm out of words. And it doesn't make me feel any better to know that there are more of you in the same boat as me. So I guess what I've been feeling is mostly just sorry for myself, and sorry for all of you. Just really really sad.
*Forever missing our three butterfly angel babies*
~December 08~ ~May 09~ ~September 09~
Proudly breastfeeding, pumping, and cloth diapering my little sweet pea!

October 24th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
Sue HUGS! Do you the class you have? I am glad you are getting the tests done... Like Kristin said... sometimes you want something to comeback.. so than you have a reason of why this is happening!

Michelle.. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

Kristin.... ditto, ditto, and ditto!!! It is hard to see the same ones (the ones who have been here for months, and months) Come back, time after time. While the 'newbies" get their BFP within days it feels of comming here. And get to move one and have thier happy ending. I feel like you said defeated. I never thought it would take this long to have a baby, I never thought I would have three angel babies, I never thought I would have such a conection with ladies I have never met. But I am thankfull for you all. I hope we all can have that happy ending... But I feel with every passing month... Will it ever happen?

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
October 24th, 2009, 10:24 AM
aww Kristen, that made me teary eyed. I understand your feelings so well. It is SO hard to be positive but I'm trying my hardest to do it. So I understand avoiding this place sometimes.

DH and I are going to give it a go this month, exactly one year from conceiving our first.

Kary- I teach 2nd grade.

Be strong girls, we have one another to lean on.

October 24th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
Funny you should say that Sue... Oct was a year for our first conception, same with Augie... Michelle was last cycle... are we all about the same place for our first losses??

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
October 24th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Kristen and I were in the July DDC together, she and I started this journey days from one another.

Kristen wrote in her blog about coincedences(sp) and how Oct is Infant and Pregnancy loss awareness month, particularly Oct 15 is the day and a few of us conceived right near there.

October 24th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't realize so many of us are on that anniversary. I'm not sure what to say about that - I'm tired of these coincidences! So I'm just going to give everyone another hug. HUG!

Sue, I hope teaching is going well!!!

I am very very very thankful for the ladies I've met here. The support is unparalleled. I just wish I could see more of us get the happiness we deserve and have waited so long for.
*Forever missing our three butterfly angel babies*
~December 08~ ~May 09~ ~September 09~
Proudly breastfeeding, pumping, and cloth diapering my little sweet pea!

October 30th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
Sue, thanks for checking in on us. It does seems that us old timers are still stuck here and keep on coming back over and over again. Not that I don't want to hang out with you lovely ladies, but I'm ready to move on. I am so fed up with this year...2009 has been the crappiest one ever. 2010 better make up for it!!! I was just thinking that I got of bcp in October of last year and we started trying. So it's basically now 1 year since we've started ttc.
I don't think I can do it for much longer, as sad as it is. Right now I'm not in a happy place either.

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search