Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2010, 05:53 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just looked at your chart like 5 minutes ago And I thought it looked VERY pretty. I like that you aren't having any dips down to coverline this month. Your June chart was funky LOL
September 25th, 2010, 06:05 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
It may be because I changed temping methods. Ff told me to.

[/url
September 25th, 2010, 11:40 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
What is everyone doing this weekend?
I'm still stalking everyone's charts. Nothing planned but relaxing. I keep having O pains but knowing it's too far away for that, I am betting it's a cyst. I'm thinking of curling up with a heating pad and becoming a zombie for a bit.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
September 26th, 2010, 08:58 PM
I went out of town for the weekend for a wedding (a family friend that I'm not too close too, so it was ok, but mostly just busy). I hope you had a relaxing weekend, Rebecca. And that you don't have a cyst
September 27th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OK, so af seems like she left (YAY) so now just waiting to O, I hope I O sooner than I have been.......

September 27th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Patty, I'm glad AF is gone. Keeping my fingers crossed for an early O for you!
September 27th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnicole View Post
Patty, I'm glad AF is gone. Keeping my fingers crossed for an early O for you!
Thanks

September 27th, 2010, 11:06 AM
msshamis23's Avatar Don't dream it, BE IT!
Hey girls! I've moved from the other 2WW to this one! (an evil cycle if I do say so myself!) Today is Cd1--finally!

I'm going to up my dosage of soy this month and take it on cd 3-7. Anyone know when I should start using opks? I can't temp this month because no thermometer, and I don't want to start temping in the middle of the cycle. Any suggestions?

How is everyone doing?
~Forever missin' our little angel.
http://msshamisdavis.blogspot.com/

Thank you to Katie (Shortcake) for my beautiful siggy!

September 27th, 2010, 11:11 AM
The soy, can someone tell me what is it for? What kind of soy do you take? When do you take it?

September 27th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Amy, I'm sorry you had such an evil cycle I usually start using OPKs somewhere in the CD10-12 range. If you're trying the soy, I would probably go with CD10. I usually have long cycles, but I really don't like to risk missing BD for an early O just for the sake of saving a few measly OPKs.

Patty, the soy is supposed to be the herbal/natural version of Clomid. The idea is that if you O late/don't O, it can trigger O a little earlier or that if you do O regularly, it can trigger a stronger O. You take Soy Isoflavones, on the same days as you would Clomid (usually CD3-7 or CD5-9). You take double what you would for Clomid. Most people would start with 50 mg Clomid, so either 80 mg or 120 mg soy to start.
September 27th, 2010, 01:36 PM
ok, sorry for the million questions, but what's the difference between CD 3-7 and CD5-9?

September 27th, 2010, 01:44 PM
They say that CD3-7 is for more eggs, earlier, and that CD5-9 is for better/stronger eggs but that it can delay O... I'm not sure if it's true or an old wives tale, though. It kind of seems like (with Clomid at least) that each doctor just has a standard protocol and no real reasoning for it
September 27th, 2010, 02:46 PM
I've been debating using soy or not but I've heard it can also cause cysts which I already have a problem with so I don't know. If this cycle is super long again, and I don't get a bfp, then I may try it. I know you can buy it at Wal-mart.

I broke down and started using OPKs yesterday. I'm hoping I actually O sooner than cd19 this month. It was stark white yesterday and a really light line today so I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't think temping is working for me either. It's jumping all over the place. UGH! Can this month go by any slower?

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
September 27th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Rebecca, your chart looks ok to me. It actually looks similar to mine. Usually my coverline is 97.2 or so, and my pre-O temps will bounce around from 96.5 to 97.2. You might be surprised and find that after O your temps are in 97.5 and above range. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
September 27th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Rebecca, I'm sorry I hope you O sooner that CD 19 too.
If we don't get BFP this month, I might try the soy, but I'm not sure......

September 27th, 2010, 04:43 PM
So someone tell me what's up. I been all night and all night with no spotting or bleeding from AF, so I guess she's gone...well not really...I just got home, went to the bathroom wipe and some sort of brown/red/pink came out so is AF not gone? I'm at lost here...........

September 27th, 2010, 06:20 PM
I usually have spotting after AF leaves, too. I don't know if it means she's gone or not, it just means it's frustrating I hope that your spotting ends soon!
September 27th, 2010, 08:40 PM
I usually have brown/weird spotting after AF too. What's been really weird is that since my mc, my periods have been super light. I used to have 7 day long periods with heavy cramps and soaking through everything. Since the mc they have only been a couple days with a couple days of spotting and even then I had to wipe to see anything. Totally weird for me.

I hope my temps even out a bit. Last cycle they were really low but they weren't all over the place. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for an early O.

Nicole, your chart looks great. I'm jealous!

September 28th, 2010, 03:09 AM
Thanks, Rebecca but it's not so pretty anymore I think today is O day, so I'm just crossing my fingers for a huge jump tomorrow morning. I have no idea what is up with the couple random 97.6 temps... hot flashes I guess
September 28th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfbaked View Post
I used to have 7 day long periods with heavy cramps and soaking through everything. Since the mc they have only been a couple days with a couple days of spotting and even then I had to wipe to see anything. Totally weird for me.
Same here, I went from 7 days AF to maybe 4 or 5, it's weird.

So I talked to my obgyn nurse yesterday and she said what I knew she was going to say. That it has to be a 1 before they will start looking into "something could be wrong" I do have an appointment on the 13th, s pre-conception, it's after I O so I don't know if I will keep it, since this could be our last month TTC for a while.

Nicole, I hope you are keeping busy if you are O today

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search