Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2010, 09:58 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! I'm Lori (30) married to Jeff (31). We have two babies here on earth- Aiden (4 on 7/12) and Maryella (2) and two angels in Heaven. I'm on cd 1 of our first cycle of TTC our next LO. Good luck to all of you! I hope you get your BFP very soon!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

July 6th, 2010, 01:37 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Paige, I hope all the side effects from the Clomid mean this is your month! When do you usually ovulate?

Kelly, did you get your positive OPK yet? I hope the soy is just what you guys need to get your BFP this month.

Becca, what day do you usually start with OPKs? I hope that the Clomid works for you this cycle!

Lori, sending you tons of baby dust for this cycle. What is your usual ovulation date?

AFM, I am on CD6, almost done with my soy on CD3-7. No side effects to speak of yet. I hope it works to bring ovulation forward or at least make it stronger this cycle. I am wondering if the lack of side effects means by body isn't really responding to it Who knows?

How's everyone else doing?
July 6th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Nicole it makes me feel rough... the double soy, I have been so nauseous headaches crampy. I sure hope it works this cycle! I couldn't imagine what clomid would do to me LOL

July 6th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't have any side effects at all either with the soy, but I'm pretty sure I O'd last night because I had major cramps, which I don't usually have so I hope that's a good sign that the soy worked. I had a really dark almost positive OPK yesterday morning and afternoon, I didn't test in the evening but I tested with my SMU today and the line was almost gone. I took another OPK later to make sure and I could barely see it, so I'm hoping I missed the surge yesterday evening. DH and I BD right before and after I think I O'd, so I guess now I'm in the TWW and pray that we caught our egg this month. Good luck to the rest of you ladies, I hope and pray that you all will get your BFP this month!!

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
July 6th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Celena, I'm sorry the soy is kicking your butt this cycle, but I hope this means you are on your way to a BFP!

Kelly, whoo hoo the wait to O is over!!! I hope you caught that egg! What dose of soy did you decide on?
July 6th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I took 120 mg cd 3-7, I heard that soy can delay O and make your cycle longer, but I O'd right on time.

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
July 6th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Kelly I hope you caught that egg!!

Celena I'm sorry the soy is making you feel so bad. I really hope this cycle is it for you so it will be worth it!

Nicole I normally O between cd14-cd17.

July 7th, 2010, 12:11 PM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Celena - Im sorry the soy is kicking your butt this cycle but it all all so worth it in the end.

Kelly - I hope this was your cycle and you caught that egg! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Paige - I hope the side effects ease up some.

Nicole - I hope this is your cycle too with the soy!

Lori - Im sorry for your losses but you found a wonderful group of ladies. I hope your stay with us is short and you get a BFP soon!

AFM - Im on CD 11. I took Clomid from CD 3-7 having some mild cramping/twinges today. Will prolly start testing with OPK's today or tomorrow. Last month with the Clomid I didnt O until around CD 20 (35 day cycle)which seems to be the norm for me since the loss. I still cant find Preseed at our local CVS stores but still thinking about ordering some.
July 7th, 2010, 07:29 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rebecca--> I would def. order some Preseed. I can't really tell a difference (and neither can DH) but I feel better using it. That way I KNOW there's something similar to EWCM goin on

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
July 7th, 2010, 07:35 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies I am going to join here. I am on CD 5.. Not sure where I stand on the TTC part yet cause I am not sure if DH is ready yet or not but I would still like to pretend I am ..LOL
July 7th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Becca, I hope you O soon. Late O is so frustrating! Although it will give you enough time to get some Preseed if you want to

Welcome, Lindsey. I am of the opinion that all DH can be convinced to TTC if you want it badly enough Good luck!
July 8th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up in the last several days... lots going on. I made a job change in the blink of an eye between yesterday and today. So I'm going from my comfort zone that I've been in for nearly 6yrs to a totally new up scale restaurant about 25mins away. It's a friend of mine that had hired me at my current job that went out to be the head chef at this new one I'm going to. More opportunity at the new place, higher pay to start w/in a couple months a raise then also the ability of group HEALTH INS which means no pre-existing clause! Soooo, I'm so nervous, it's a huge change and I'm going to be working 5 days instead of 3 along with more hours... I'm nervous since I haven't worked this much since before I was struck with this fibro. Reminder,,,, change is good!

As far as my cycle... well CBE said HIGH today @ CD11, opk shows a line but nothing near + for LH surge yet. DH and I have been baby makin' away... he's super determined. Praying this is the month... not like I don't every month, but this is the golden cycle 28 cycles, it started on the 28th it ends on the 28th.

July 8th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Celena, that is really exciting about the new job! Congratulations! I hope it turns out to be an amazing decision for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is your month! Keep up that baby-making!!!

I am in a BAD mood the last couple days. I don't know what is up with me... I'd say it was the soy, but I have been like this on and off for weeks. I just want to go into my OWN bedroom with my doggies, my computer to obsess about TTC, and my TV to watch nonstop HGTV and not talk to anyone for days because EVERYONE is so irritating!!!!!!!!

Don't you wish you knew me IRL?????? I swear I'm not usually like this.
July 8th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Becca I hope you O soon!

Lindsey I hope DH sees things your way!

Celena congrats on the new job! Good luck, it sounds like an amazing opportunity! I hope this golden cycle is it for you!

Nicole I get like that sometimes too. I hope you start feeling more like yourself soon!

July 8th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket909 View Post
I am in a BAD mood the last couple days. I don't know what is up with me... I'd say it was the soy, but I have been like this on and off for weeks. I just want to go into my OWN bedroom with my doggies, my computer to obsess about TTC, and my TV to watch nonstop HGTV and not talk to anyone for days because EVERYONE is so irritating!!!!!!!!

Don't you wish you knew me IRL?????? I swear I'm not usually like this.
I know I'm not part of this group anymore, but I was just checking in on you ladies. Nicole, what you said has totally been ME these last few weeks, you took every word right out of my mouth! I don't know what's going on with me either. I hope you will feel better soon, and catch that egg too! There's not many of us right now in the TWW, so I can't wait for you ladies to join us there.

July 8th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Kelly, I'm sorry you're feeling grumpy, too. I hope you get something in a couple weeks that will get rid of your bad mood

I'd love to join you in the TWW group, but most likely you will be out of there (and in the March DDC?!?!) by the time I ovulate. Looks like Celena will be on her way over there soon, though! Good luck!
July 8th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Celena, congrats on the new job! Is working more hours going to be good for you?

Nicole, thank you for all the positive thoughts, I hope I make it into the March DDC!

How is the soy treating you ladies?

July 8th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Nicole awe POOH on the crappy mood, BUT we are ENTITLED to it!Geesh all that we do, go thru in a month holy smokes could you imagine how pitiful, complaining a man would be? OMG what a joke!

I've been an emotional mess, so I could totally use the "solo-vaca" right now as well... but knowing me I'd pout and wouldn't want that either geesh!

Kelly Wooo Hooo to moving over to the 2WW! Cheers to April 2011 DDC We'll be there soon, I promise...

Lori welcome honey! Thanks for the congrats on the job as well it's all happening so fast and my old job is taking it wonderfully. They're open to me coming back at any time too so it's not like I'll ever be without a job, period. So that's always good to know.

on joing on your first cycle to TTCAL! WOOT WOOT WOOT, here's to hoping that you get soon and here's lots of and special wishes that you achieve it soon!

Lindsey How are you holding up? I've been thinking about ya and wondering how you're doing... how's your cycle been so far, CD6 today right? We're just 5 days apart

Paige I have to say that I'd of died laughing too had I of been blocked out of the only parking spot not in the back 40 of WM then to find there was a dead rooster... I mean how does that **** happen?! lmfao!!!

Sooooo, sounds like a good cycle with the signs of the clomid effecting you more this month and you used preseed... geesh, you got IT going on this cycle Paige!!!

Becca how are your opk's looking? I think it's a good idea that you start testing with them now especially since you took the clomid cd3-7 because you could quiet possibly O sooner. I guess it can be approx 5 days after you take the last pill right?

Ok ladies here's lotsa to everyone!!!!

July 9th, 2010, 05:32 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Celena - Wow! Congrats on the new job! Sounds very exciting. And cant hurt to have some extra hours to save up for that sticky bean your going to get this cycle right?!?

Nicole - Im sorry you have been feeling crabby. For all we go through I think a little crabbiness we are entitled too! Hope you get to feeling better soon thou.

Lindsey - How are you doing hun? I know you have been having a rough go of things. I hope things looks up for you soon and DH gets all on board to TTC again!

Kelly - Im glad you checked in with us. Hopefully we can all join you soon and then we can all join the DDC together!

AFM - Im on CD 13. I started using OPK's on CD 11 and so far nadda. However on CD 12 when I was checking CP there was some dark blood mixed in with CM so Im not sure what that was all about. DH is all on board with preseed, fertility monitor and anything that gets us closer to a BFP! So I will be ordering the preseed today. Fertility monitor Im looking into but know I cant really start it til CD 1 so not in a big rush for it. I havent been O'ing til around CD 20 even on the clomid so I have a ways to go if thats the case again this month.
July 9th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey, I'm Erica. I just got my IUD out (Wednesday) after a little ttc break and AF started yesterday. I am trying to start up temping again, but I forgot this morning. Better luck tomorrow!

After 10 losses I am just hoping to get pregnant fast, so I can get too the pregnancy that will last!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search