Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2010, 09:46 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kelly, I haven't noticed any differences with the higher dose of soy this month. Hopefully my only side effect will be a BFP

Celena, too true! Men wouldn't even be able to make it through one AF without having a meltdown!

Becca, I hope you O just in time to use your Preseed and get your BFP It's so discouraging to be in double digits of CD # and still have over a week to wait to O. I hope this month the wait goes by quickly for you!

Welcome to the group, Erica! I hope your BFP comes on your first try
July 12th, 2010, 07:06 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Woohooo OPK's are getting darker every day. May actually O a little sooner than usual. We have decided to wait on the preseed and get it next month if no BFP this month. Just had my yearly doctors appointment and she gave me 2 more months of Clomid. This weekend Im getting a CBE Fertility Monitor so next month I will be well armed - look out eggies!!
July 12th, 2010, 07:17 AM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies...

So let's see who's out there waiting to ovulate? Me! (Kim)

Where are you in your cycle? This is CD 11, I think I'm gearing up to "O", I've had lots of signs.

What are you doing, using this cycle? I'm temping but not consistently, taking EPO until I "O", taking my prenatals and some Mucinex on days we BD to help thin out my CM, and drinking lots of water.

Anything new, anything you're not doing this cycle? Unfortunately I don't think we'll be *super* active with BDing this cycle because DH had surgery 2 weeks ago (gall bladder) and he's still recovering so although we've BD'ed a few times (and hope to tonight if he's up for it) we're not as active as we could be if we were both feeling better!

How are you feeling emotionally? excited to start fresh, this is my first 'official' cycle after my M/C, and I'm hoping we are able to get PG with a sticky bean soon, but also scared we might not get PG, or will get PG and then lose the baby again.

July 12th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You should get Preseed now Becca. It is AWESOME and I love it...

July 12th, 2010, 12:46 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls!

I have been in and out of TTCAL for the past 15 months or so, but I want to get more active in here again because its nice to be somewhere where you feel comfortable and feel like everyone understands what youve been through. I'll sum up our situation for everyone...Also posted this in the July roll call, I just didnt want to randomly pop in this thread without an intro...

Im Ashley (23, 24 in two days!) and DH is Jason (25) we have been TTC our first for 20 months and have had 4 early losses. Still havent been given a clear cut "THIS is the reason for your losses" it has been found that I have a heterzygeous MTHFR mutation and DH has poor morph. I also just found out last week that I have a blocked/twisted right tube so our chances of getting pregnant are now slimmer than what was originally thought by my old (HORRIBLE) RE. We are doing our second IUI/Clomid cycle this month and doing a few more IUI's (probably with injects) then moving to IVF which is what my RE wants us to do right now, but I want to at least try a couple more IUI's.

Where are you in your cycle? Today or tomorrow will be CD1...im spotting today and just waiting for the witch to stop taking her sweet time, I want to move on!

What are you doing, using this cycle? Clomid CD5-9, OPK's, go to get an ultrasound when I get a + OPK and determine if there are follies on the left side. If no good follies on the left side then we do nothing this cycle. If we got some good ones on the left side (right tube blocked) then we'll go ahead with the IUI. If not we have to cancel and wait till next cycle and hope for some left sided follies. And of course the usual baby aspirin, geritol, and Folgard, and Preseed. I'll also be taking Robitussin because im afraid of not getting any ewcm because of the Clomid.

Anything new, anything you're not doing this cycle? Clomid is the new thing this cycle. Weve done an IUI before but not with Clomid. But I did Soy last cycle which is pretty much the same thing as Clomid, just in natural form and got a BFN.

How are you feeling emotionally? Im feeling that were on the road to IVF and nothing else is going to work.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

Last edited by ♥Ashley♥; July 12th, 2010 at 12:50 PM.
July 12th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Hey ladies just an update... Monitor said PEAK today and opk's + as of this am/afternoon! So yeppers we bd'd away... took a day n a half break to build up the soldjah's!

Here's to a month of APRIL 2011 BABIES!!!! Com'on April DDC

July 13th, 2010, 05:08 AM
I hope this is it for you Celena! Hope you catch that eggie!!
July 13th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Becca, I hope you get an early O!! Go Clomid, go!! Sending you tons of baby dust!

Welcome to the wait to O, Kim! I hope you get a surprise BFP even though you're getting in fewer BD's.

Celena, I have everything crossed for you guys!!!! Catch that egg!

Ashley, welcome to this group! I hope you get follies on the left side this cycle so you can go forward with the IUI! Good luck!

AFM, I am in the no man's land between CD10 and CD20 where there is NOTHING going on. No AF to deal with, no soy to take, no real chance for a positive OPK, no urgency for BDing, just NOTHING. This is absolutely the most irritating part of my cycle for me. I am 2 weeks in and most likely have another 2 weeks to wait for O. UGH!!!!!
July 19th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Anybody still hanging out in the TWW to O?
July 19th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Im assuming I O'd. I never got a complete + OPK last week but came pretty dang close Tues/Wed. Had sore nipples all last week and then major cramps on Thurs then Fri woke up to nothing. Im hoping its a good sign. I guess Im lost somewhere in the 2WW to test. LOL

How are you Nicole? Any signs of O yet?
July 20th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi everyone! I guess I am in here now. I am on CD4 and can't wait to see what this cycle brings me (insert sarcasm) LOL . I was in the TWW thread and everyone seemed to get pregnant So I hope my luck will be in this cycle or maybe I can be lucky for you ladies.

July 20th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Becca I hope you caught that egg! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Katie, I hope this is your cycle! Sometimes it is hard to see the other ladies get their BFPs, even though we all deserve it so much. You will get yours!

AFM, I am on CD20 today. The test lines on my OPKs are getting darker, but not positive yet. I'm just hoping for O on CD25ish this cycle instead of CD35ish. I am getting less hopeful about getting a BFP each cycle that passes. The whole process just gets old, you know?

Good luck to everyone!
July 21st, 2010, 06:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get a ole positive OPK.

I am done with AF and now onto to waiting to pee on sticks. I have never TTC before as a was extremely lucky to just get pregnant. But I can totally see how the stress begins when you actually make the decision to try. I am so beyond paranoid that something is wrong and I won't get pregnant again. GAH. I have Endo also and it seems to get worse after I am pregnant or at least it comes with more symptoms. I am trying so hard not to make myself worry for nothing.

July 21st, 2010, 07:16 PM
Try not to stress yourself out too much, Katie! Most of the ladies in here aren't here for long before they get their BFP! I hope your endo stays under control for you. How long do you have to wait for O?

My OPK lines are much lighter today, and I have some weird spotting. My chart is weird too, with temps between my normal pre-O and post-O temps the last few days. I don't know if I O'd and missed the surge (which I'm not sure is possible when you POA OPK 4 times a day ) or if I didn't O and am having some funky mid-cycle weirdness. Soooooo sick of having to care about my cycles.
July 22nd, 2010, 06:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I usually, since the M/C, ovulate on CD19, so I have a bit more time. I will start obsessively POASing on CD12. I had a weird cycle last month. I got two very positive OPKs, then I had fertile mucus when I shouldn't have, and my temps were all over the place. It was beyond frustrating. I am not temping this time because I think it messes with my mind LOL and my work schedule makes them all messed up because there is no way I can temp everyday at the same time. So we will really on OPK's and my lack of ability to figure out my body LOL Hope something becomes clear for you soon. Maybe you geared up and are going to do it again and ovulate.

August 9th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
ing up

I'm on this thread right now... CD13 and low CBEFM reading, opk's getting slowly darker but not near + yet

August 9th, 2010, 08:43 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Thanks for bumping this back up Celena, I was looking for this thread earlier but gave up! CD1 for me today, who else is waiting to O?

[/url
August 9th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Love-Bug's Avatar Veteran
I am!! Hopefully not for long though. I am CD 15 and should be O'ing any day. I am praying this is our cycle. The things I am doing different this cycle is:
Temping
OPKs
Prenantal
Extra Folic Acid
Lydia Pinkham (until O)
EPO (until O)
Soy (CD3-7)
Baby Asprin
Progesterone cream (starting that after O)
Oh and can't forget about Preseed (gotta love that stuff)

I figure I have all the bases covered and my OPK is almost POSITIVE. Should be tomorrow. Kinda upset I think the SOY made me O later I usually O right at CD 14-15. This month on it it looks like I will CD 17. Oh well I'm happy if I O!!

Celena & Tobi- Glad to see some familiar faces here waiting to O with me!! You are some of the sweetest woman I have had the pleasure of meeting. You girls
deserve your BFP and I pray this is our month for super sticky beans!!

Avriana Serenity (DD) - 10 months

Last edited by Love-Bug; August 10th, 2010 at 10:36 AM.
August 10th, 2010, 04:56 AM
I guess Im back in this group as well. Im on CD 15 and still a low reading on my CBE Fertility Monitor. I normally dont O until around CD 20 but its driving me nutz! Took Clomid again this cycle CD3-7 so we shall see!

For those of you that use the monitor... Do you get several days of high then peak or have you seen it go right from low to peak...What is the normal pattern for you?
August 10th, 2010, 10:14 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
[QUOTE=Love-Bug;21143061

Celena & Tobi- Glad to see some familiar faces here waiting to O with me!! You are some of the sweetest woman I have had the pleasure of meeting. You girls
deserve your BFP and I pray this is our month for super sticky beans!![/QUOTE]

What a nice thing to say! Good luck to you too this month, we all deserve it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaM View Post

For those of you that use the monitor... Do you get several days of high then peak or have you seen it go right from low to peak...What is the normal pattern for you?
I always have at least 1 high reading, sometimes 2 before a peak reading. Good luck with the clomid this month!

[/url

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search