Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Love-Bug's Avatar Veteran
So I got my BFP OPK this morning so now comes the fun part!! I'm praying we catch that egg this cycle. With all the suppliments I took this cycle and it was easily over a hundred pills I had to choke down, I wanna see a BFP in 2 weeks!! I was wondering though if you ladies ever had to stop taking something after you ovulated such as EPO, did you stop when you got a positive OPK or did you wait a day or two when you actually O?

Becca- I'm sorry I don't have CBEFM I so wish I did though!! But I'm sure the ladies on here are experts and have good answers for you. I do want to wish you luck this cycle. We have lost alot of our ladies to DDC (WOO HOO) and I want to see more of us gone SOON!!

Avriana Serenity (DD) - 10 months

August 10th, 2010, 11:29 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Hope you catch that eggie Heather! We all deserve to be in a DDC!

Thanks Tobi! I hope this is everyones cycle for a BFP!

After a year at this... Im starting to get very discouraged.
August 10th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Heather.... Awe, thanks sweetie! You're too kind
As far as the supplements you stop them when you O, or have that strong LH surge and the opk's start to get lighter afterwards. I've always understood it as you stop when you O. It won't hurt to stop them today since you got your + OPK glad you don't have to choke down anymore capsules, LOL!!! I do on a daily basis as well so I feel ya. It gets um, hard, to do.

Rebecca... Hey hon! So about the CBEFM, I do tend to get a couple few days of hight before a peak reading. ALTHO immediately following our loss I got several lows then suddenly a PEAK! So it can happen
I used to get my surge right around CD14, but lately I've been getting it later :/ perhaps it's been because of soy, idk. Perhaps next cycle I'm going to skip it. I hope the clomid helps you O earlier and have a good LP Becca.

Tobi... YAY! You're on board again I'm sorry AF showed, but I hope this is your sticky bean cycle! How are you feeling and doing?

AFM... CD14 and again another LOW reading. OPK's haven't gotten darker at all so here I sit and wait. I've been so insatiable this cycle, the soy played evil on my emotions CD 3-7... but I'm fine now. No nausea or headaches from it this cycle tho which is good. No twinges of O type related feelings either... gosh I sure wish that this is THE cycle. I'm getting super anxious, I see newborns EVERYWHERE and pregnant ladies are popping up again. Or out. Gosh gosh gosh, I've never felt so incrediably uh how do I describe it... antsy for us to be pregnant and have our rainbow baby(ies) DH and I want *our* together. Kids were saying today how it could be twins, one of each or two of boys or two girls. LOL, they're funny. If that happened I don't think we'd ever try again after our rainbow bab(ies) lol

August 11th, 2010, 08:06 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
I absolutely love twins! Especially having had twins, its so amazing to watch them interact with eachother. Personally, for me, this time around Id like to have one. Just one little baby. (Alright God, Im ready now, send me back my little darlin. k? k.) Anyways ladies, I just had to throw that in, since I was thinking it. lol
Good luck catching that egg(s)!!!

[/url
August 11th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Tobi you're too funny! I agree I'd take one fo sho... twins have always been a dream of mine, but even tho they run in both side of my family that doesn't mean squat if it'll happen to us. The kids are so set on having twin siblings and mind you I haven't said anything other than sometimes mommies have more than one. I think DS2 is actually the one that brought twins up originally

Anywhooooo....

I'm still fricken on LOW fertility on CD15, WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I just do NOT get it... I'm definitely NOT taking soy next cycle (mind you if there IS a next cycle let's think positive thoughts) I can't say that soy would *** up my cycle like this considering it mimics clomid and that would MAKE me ovulate sooner not later?! Right?!

So here I sit and WAIT, honestly I'm not feeling frisky tonight either so maybe a morning romp would be better and put me in a good mood for the day?

August 11th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Love-Bug's Avatar Veteran
I'm sorry Celena you haven't O'd yet. But don't be sad I didn't get mine till CD17 When it is almost always CD14-CD15. Not far off but still that means longer till testing lol. And BTW I took soy this cycle too. And I was under the impression it would make me O sooner. Especially after the painful O pains since CD5! Good Luck hun and my fingers are crossed it will suprise you and just pop up high in the next few days.

Avriana Serenity (DD) - 10 months

August 12th, 2010, 05:52 AM
LOL Tobi - But I agree even one right now would be soooo nice.

Celena - Im sorry the soy is messing up your cycle this month. Hopefully you will O soon and catch that egg and wont even need to worry about the soy anymore.

AFM... Im on CD 17 and still LOW! Even while taking the Clomid my cycles have put O around CD 20 so Im still not out. Last 2 days I have been really emotional and or b****y as DH would rather call it. LOL I hoping that means my hormones are getting all geared up to O!
August 12th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well girls I think I am out this month. I had what I thought was implantation bleeding last week. WEll yesterday I had some more spotting nothing that bad to use a pad , just when I wiped. So as much as I want to stay positive I am sure Af is around the corner,, But I am still waiting . my last cycle was 38 days and I am cycle day 30
August 12th, 2010, 08:57 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Celena- I wanted twins my entire life, I pretended I was a twin when I was a little girl, when I was 16 I told the man I eventually married (my ex now) that I wanted twin girls, and when I was preggo with DS2 I dreamed I had twin girls. I remember calling out to a daughter named Caitlyn (which is how Caitlyn got her name) lol Keep dreaming hun! It does happen! Have you read anything about soy causing late O?
Morning romp ... heehee, you made me laugh!

Heather- Hope you caught that egg!!

LOL Becca- those hormones wreck us!

Mary- Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM- BDF and I are at serious odds with eachother. Im not sure I even want to make up long enough to DTD.

[/url
August 12th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Tobi I'm so sorry that you and DBF are at odds right now, guys just suck and have their heads up their ***** sometimes. DH and I have been thru so many struggles, still even... I have a hard time with him because of mistakes he's made that seriously hurt me. Ugh, but I'll spare you that crap. I'm very sorry and if you need to please don't hesitate to PM me. We can chat more there if you need to vent.

Maybe you two could have angry make-up sex!

Mary you're right about one thing, it's not over until the flies! So if your last cycle was 38 days it's possible that you'll be close to that this month, so it might be too early still. So hang in there and don't give up hope entirely!!

AFM CD16, CBE is still saying LOW fertility, opk still - but was a teensy bit darker than yesterday.

I'm feeling like butt, guess it's a sinus infection my goobers are yellow/green pressure in my head, ears full of fluid... hence my ? about the lodrane. It's only for 10 days, but dammit I'd like to O soon so I can take it now that I'm feeling more like arse.

August 13th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Tobi - Im sorry you and DBF are at it right now. Men just dont get it most of the time. I agree with Celena bout the angry make up sex thou!

Mary - I hope AF stays away and you see that BFP!

Celena - Im sorry your feeling like crap. I know a sinus infection can seriously kick some butt. I hope you feel better soon or O so you can take some meds.

AFM - Im right ahead of you Celena. Im on CD 18 and nadda. Still LOW of the CBEFM and all the OPK's Ive taken this week are so light they might as well not even be there. Im now 11 past my last Clomid pill, so Im not sure its even working. Im not feeling very good about this cycle.
August 13th, 2010, 11:43 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, girls! We're all moved into our new house and we FINALLY got internet, so it's time for me to join you in the horrible wait to O. I'm only CD11 and I have been Oing after CD20, so I have a while to go. I'd love to play cheerleader to everyone for a while, though Get to that BDing, and let's clear out this board!
August 17th, 2010, 05:14 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celena View Post
[B]

Maybe you two could have angry make-up sex!

How did I miss this????? Love it! Thanks girls!!
So where is everyone at now??

[/url
August 17th, 2010, 07:52 PM
I'm on CD15, still hanging out in the wait to O. I think Celena and Becca are out of here, the lucky girls Have you and DBF made up, Tobi?
August 17th, 2010, 08:59 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Not really made up, but carrying on, if you kwim. Im sure we will still make it a good cycle lol. I had a look at your charts, I hope you dont mind. Your cycles look unpredictable, that has to make ttc a little more difficult than it already is, I bet. Any signs so far this cycle?
Lucky Celena and Becca! Lets hope they 'got lucky', no pun intended
afm- Im almost at O day, should be on Saturday. Let the romance begin lol

[/url
August 18th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Oh, exciting that O day is so close for you. Time for you to start getting busy!

Yeah, it is rough with my irregular cycles. Sometimes it drives me crazy. So far I have nothing really definitive, no EWCM or dark OPKs, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I can handle the CD19ish or CD26ish ovulations, but the CD33ish ones drive me batty!
August 18th, 2010, 03:36 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Fingers crossed for you to O earlier this cycle, Nicole!
Its probably a little early to start but we are starting anyway lol. Got out the preseed today, hoping to give the girls a head start lol (Well, IM hoping to give the girls a head start, dbf would have a different opinion!) In reality though, my sister was just here visiting with her little ones for 10 days. Her 10 month old is a boy and I had the best time with him. Boy/ girl. Id be happy either way, but I love bugging dbf with 'girl talk'.

PS how come you changed your screen name?

[/url
August 18th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Nicole - I know its rought O'ing late in your cycle. Hopefully this cycle will be a little earlier for you.

Tobi - I hope your are able to give the girls and BIG head start!!

AFM - I have moved on to the 2WW. I had a + opk IC and a CBE digital on Sunday morning. Had insane cramping on Monday evening and felt like someone used my overies as a punching bag on Tueday. So Im assuming I O'd and that puts me about 1DPO. I hope your girls O soon and join me in the 2WW.
August 18th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Tobi, I hope you are setting up a whole army of girls to attack that egg!

Becca, good luck in the TWW. I hope you made your rainbow baby!

I changed my username to hide from DH I had been thinking about changing it because it seemed like people weren't looking for my name in my siggy, and then DH saw my old username and was making a big deal about it, and I wanted to keep my JM to myself So I changed it. I'm like a spy
August 18th, 2010, 06:24 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnicole View Post

I changed my username to hide from DH I had been thinking about changing it because it seemed like people weren't looking for my name in my siggy, and then DH saw my old username and was making a big deal about it, and I wanted to keep my JM to myself So I changed it. I'm like a spy
This made me laugh so hard! Like a spy, too cute! Maybe I shouldnt have called you out on it!

Becca- did you ever get a peak reading on the monitor?? Im so distrustful of mine, and now with you having a hard time with yours, Im just wondering if it works at all!

[/url

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search