Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2011, 12:27 PM
msshamis23's Avatar Don't dream it, BE IT!
I have a few questions ladies. Figured that i'd start over here, and if I felt the need to, i'd move it over to the main board. All my life i've never weighed over 145. I'm short 5'3 so, yes I usually had some problem areas.
Fast forward......to getting pg with DD--I gained 40LBS with her, and after she was born I just, well kept shrinking. No working out, dieting, nothing of the sort at all! The weight just kept falling off of me. And I was a PIG!!! Two weeks after DD was born I weighed myself and it was 115. When, even before being preggo with her I weighed 145. The weight just kept coming off. I finally got that stabilized and was gaining and losing like I should be, but ever since my last loss I can feel the cycle repeating itself again.
Dec 1 weighed 128
dec 7 weighed 124
dec 14 weighed 120
dec 21 weighed 114
Skip a month and go into Jan

First half of Jan I weighed 115, second half I weighed 110.

I just keep losing weight and I don't know why!!! I'm eating like a mofo, not healthy at all, the docs don't seem to be too concerned about it. I just put on some size zero pants that I have, and THEY FIT! Which is what caused my near freakout! Sorry if i'm not making any sense. Could this be a factor in TTC? I mean I still O, and such but I don't know. Any opinions girls?
~Forever missin' our little angel.
http://msshamisdavis.blogspot.com/

Thank you to Katie (Shortcake) for my beautiful siggy!

February 19th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Erin84's Avatar POAS Queen
I haven't been posting in here at all, I'm usually much more quiet when waiting to O than when in the 2WW to test. I've heard that if you don't have enough body fat then it can cause a problem with getting pregnant, but 5'3 and 115 is a BMI >18.5 so you should be fine. Your temps aren't too low so it doesn't really look like a thyroid issue, but that can't be ruled out just from temps... I have no idea, Amy. Just spitballing out loud here. And, um, how did you get a +OPK at CD 9 when last cycle your +OPK was at CD 20? I need some of that voodoo over here!

With us on earth for five short days, with us in our hearts forever.
(Thank you Natasha for this beautiful graphic of Andrew, and to the ladies of the Nov 10 PR who help me in carrying on his memory.)

Jan. 2009: Came off years of BCP and started TTC
March 2010: BFP -- finally!
Oct. 22, 2010: Drew is born, but has to stay in the NICU because of cord complications resulting in oxygen deprivation and brain problems =(
Oct. 27, 2010: I held him in my arms while Daddy, Grandma, Great-Uncle and I sang him to sleep =( Hardest thing I've ever done...
June 14, 2011: Drew's baby brother or sister waved hi to us with a BFP!
June 25, 2011: Natural miscarriage... Can we please catch a break here?
Nov. 2011: 100mg Clomid followed by 2mg Estrogen, Ovidrel trigger, and 200mg progesterone suppositories 2x/day 14 days. BFN.
Dec. 2011: 2nd medicated cycle. BFN.
Jan. 2012: Took a month off to breathe...
Feb. 2012: Same regimen of Clomid and other meds, add IUI. 2 eggs and 8.5 million swimmers. BFN.
March 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-11, follie scan CD 8 showed 6 follies likely to mature. Triggered, IUI on CD 14, 4 million swimmers. BFN.
April 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-10. Scan showed 2 mature follies, 2 almost certain to mature, and two not likely but possible. (All 6 evenly and perfectly spaced out between the left and the right.) Triggered, IUI CD 13 with 5 million swimmers. BFN.
May 2012: 75 IU Follistim starting CD 3. Waiting to O. Timed intercourse. Likely 5 follies to mature.

^^ Click graphic for chart ^^

February 20th, 2011, 06:39 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Like Erin, my only guess is thyroid issues, which would also make sense with your long cycles. It's just a blood test if you're worried and want to get it checked. But that said, I'm 5'4" and usually weigh between 115 and 120 and my BMI is okay and none of my doctors have ever said anything about my weight and TTC. I really hope this is your cycle, Amy!!

Erin, you might O a little earlier than usual too based on your CM and monitor.
February 20th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Erin- I have no idea!!! I'm baffled too! It might have something to do with the geritol, clomid cocktail i'm on this cycle, but other than that no idea!

Nicole- How are you doing?

AFM- I'm not concerned about being underweight. I don't look emaciated or anything. The only thing that concerns me is the fact that i'm losing the weight without, doing anything to do it. I'm actually eating more to try and prevent it from happening.
I'll probably bring it up to my family doc, next time I see him.

February 20th, 2011, 01:50 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Hmmm that is strange. I am not sure why you keep losing weight. I would forsure talk to a doctor about your concerns. Wish you the best with all of it!

Well Dh is getting better we did get to BD Saturday but I am not ovulating yet. I bought me some OPK's and all have been very negative so far.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

February 20th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Erin84's Avatar POAS Queen
Nicole, I know, I'm excited about that I'm really hoping I O by CD 17 or 18, which would be earlier than either of the two previous ones. (I tend to have quite a few days of EWCM before Oing.) How coooollllll that would be!

With us on earth for five short days, with us in our hearts forever.
(Thank you Natasha for this beautiful graphic of Andrew, and to the ladies of the Nov 10 PR who help me in carrying on his memory.)

Jan. 2009: Came off years of BCP and started TTC
March 2010: BFP -- finally!
Oct. 22, 2010: Drew is born, but has to stay in the NICU because of cord complications resulting in oxygen deprivation and brain problems =(
Oct. 27, 2010: I held him in my arms while Daddy, Grandma, Great-Uncle and I sang him to sleep =( Hardest thing I've ever done...
June 14, 2011: Drew's baby brother or sister waved hi to us with a BFP!
June 25, 2011: Natural miscarriage... Can we please catch a break here?
Nov. 2011: 100mg Clomid followed by 2mg Estrogen, Ovidrel trigger, and 200mg progesterone suppositories 2x/day 14 days. BFN.
Dec. 2011: 2nd medicated cycle. BFN.
Jan. 2012: Took a month off to breathe...
Feb. 2012: Same regimen of Clomid and other meds, add IUI. 2 eggs and 8.5 million swimmers. BFN.
March 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-11, follie scan CD 8 showed 6 follies likely to mature. Triggered, IUI on CD 14, 4 million swimmers. BFN.
April 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-10. Scan showed 2 mature follies, 2 almost certain to mature, and two not likely but possible. (All 6 evenly and perfectly spaced out between the left and the right.) Triggered, IUI CD 13 with 5 million swimmers. BFN.
May 2012: 75 IU Follistim starting CD 3. Waiting to O. Timed intercourse. Likely 5 follies to mature.

^^ Click graphic for chart ^^

February 21st, 2011, 03:04 PM
Still no ovulation here!!

Good luck Erin withing O very soon!

February 21st, 2011, 03:51 PM
So I took another OPK today, (just for pinpoint purposes) And it's definitely not positive anymore (but there is still a second line) Been checking my CM as well, and it hasn't dried up yet either. It's very very watery. (I haven't taken any mucinex today, or yesterday either)

Does anyone know what this means?

February 21st, 2011, 05:25 PM
Erin, I hope you catch that early eggie!!!

Jessica, I hope you ovulate soon!

Amy, did you just have the positive OPK on CD9? What about the days between then and now? And WHERE ARE YOUR TEMPS?????? Ahhhhh!!! I sometimes would have 2 days of positive OPK, then O on the following day, when my OPK was negative, and then my CM wouldn't dry up until the following day. You can go back and look at some of my charts if you want. It looks like you've gotten in a ton of BDing!

AFM- nothing interesting going on. Just waiting til my u/s on Friday, but it's early so not expecting much
February 21st, 2011, 05:38 PM
Nicole- I don't temp during AF, and the few days after she was gone, it was one emergency after another getting me up out of bed before I had a chance to temp--so I just decided to not temp this cycle. As for my OPK's, the ones I took after the positive just got lighter. I took one a day. So i'm not sure.

February 22nd, 2011, 08:17 AM
Still no O here ugg!! I guess this is going to be a long month for me. GOod luck to everyone else!

February 22nd, 2011, 04:12 PM
My stomach feels very weird today. Well not my entire stomach, just my lower abdomen. It feels exhausted, like i've been doing tons of sit ups or crunches, and it's also very tender.

Today's opk is about the same as yesterday, and my CM is still watery. I'm probably just gonna keep posting over here, for a few more days.

February 22nd, 2011, 04:53 PM
Jessica, I really hope you O soon!

Amy, I would keep BDing every other day until your CM dries up. I hope you caught that eggie!

AFM- Can't wait til Friday and I can find out what my follies are doing
February 23rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
Nicole- I can't wait to see what's going on for you on Friday!

My stomach is seriously doing something weird. Today when DH and I DTD, it hurt! My stomach was kind of cramping/tight but it actually hurt. I have no idea!

February 23rd, 2011, 05:15 PM
That is really weird, Amy. Whatever it is, I hope it is a good sign!
February 24th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Amy maybe its cause your actually oing now??? I am not sure just my guess. Nicole I know your so ready for Friday!!

Well still no positive on the OPK. I think I am about to go nutty. Trying to be patient. I have been taking vitex like crazy trying to kick start this thing lol. I feel sore today in my ovaries so I think its coming just taking its sweet time. We did get to BD today just in case although I think I am a bit early, we are sick of waiting lol!

Good luck ladies!! I might be left here as everyone else goes on to the 2 WW tell HPT time lol!

February 24th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Jessica- I'm not sure. I've never really had O pains before (maybe minor twinges) and this was almost debilitating. So if this is O pains, I think i'm O-ing like ten eggs LOL!

AFM- Stomach a little better today. Still hurting, but nothing like it was yesterday. It got to the point last night where I couldn't even walk because it pulled on my left side. (Which is even more odd, because whenever I have stomach pain, even cramps from AF it's always on my right side. My left side never hurts.) Maybe I pulled something with all this BDing. LOL.

February 24th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Amy, I don't want to freak you out, but when was the last time you took a HPT? I'm worried about you being in that much pain with a history of ectopic pg. I hope it's nothing.
February 24th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Umm.....the last time I took an HPT was at the beginning of Jan lol. I didn't even have a chance to test this last cycle AF came so early--Though yes, I have been considering taking one--it's been on my mind for the past few days, even if it would just be for peace of mind. I think i'll take one in the am.

Opk, still has a line, and it's not really changing. It's about the same color and darkness as it's been for the past few days. I have no idea.

It's almost Friday, Nicole! Can't wait for your update!

February 24th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Please do take the HPT in the morning- if not for your peace of mind, do it for mine

I will update you girls when I get back from my u/s tomorrow.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search