Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2011, 12:20 PM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey2000k View Post
How is everyone holding up in here?
I am CD 11 and opks are just being weird. I have noticed with the soy this month my temps seem really stable and not all over the plave.
My temps have been the same this cycle. Seeing that yours are too, it must be the soy. Good luck! I hope you O soon!!
August 21st, 2011, 05:46 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Had + OPK Friday and another yesterday, no temp spike yet so hope I get one in the morning.
Going to DTD again tonight and pray I hit the dates right.
Hoping tomorrow I will be 1dpo

Sorry I have been MIA I had to work yesterday and got a new puppy. I almost feel like I have a new born baby with this puppy.

How is everyone else hanging in there?

http://lindseysphotography.com/
August 22nd, 2011, 04:26 AM
Congratulations on the new puppy!!! Although it will never take the place of your beloved Bailey, I hope that it helps you in your healing and brings you comfort. One thing a puppy will do (besides keep you busy) is it will help you laugh. I'm sure your DD is thrilled! Did you get another Yorkie or a different breed? I can't wait to see pics!!

I hope your temp rises today. Considering all of the other signs, I would say chances are good that it will. I will tentatively welcome you to the 2ww!!! Good luck!!!
August 22nd, 2011, 05:15 AM
No temp rise again today ??? WHAT Never waited this long after a + OPK... I hope I am not going to stop ovulating now.
I wanted to DTD again last night and the puppy started crying so DH rolled over and said "well I guess you have to wait until next month now" and went to sleep. It only took me 5 minutes to get her to go to sleep UGH.
So maybe the no temp rise is a good thing and maybe I can get another day of BD in.

I am hoping to get picks up loadeed of her soon I am so busy right now. I can not get anything done because I am so scared my daughter will accidently hurt her cause she is so tiny. And yes I got another Yorkie I little girl and we named her Bella.

August 22nd, 2011, 12:08 PM
I hope your temp goes up tomorrow and that you can get another BD in today! It is so frustrating waiting to O. Sometimes I feel like it's harder than the 2ww.

I saw the pics of Bella and she is way too cute! My bosses have a little Yorkie and I adore her.
August 23rd, 2011, 05:04 AM
Not sure whats going on with me. I am not having my typical post O temps. Hoping I did not totally screw things up by taking soy this month.
I had some really dark nice + OPKS that got my hopes up... plus I had EWCM for the first time since last fall.

August 23rd, 2011, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Ladies...

I think that I either just O'd or I'm gearing up to... lots of EWCM yesterday and so far today. Major temp dip yesterday but back up today. I've had nothing close to a positive OPK, but I've been following the package directions and using FMU so... We'll see what my temps do over the next couple of days. I'm definitely going to vaginal temping next cycle. I think that I'm going to have to also start waking up around 4 or so to temp... I wake up a lot in the early morning and I think it's affecting the results.

Lindsey, my mom used to have a little yorkie that I just loved! He was the smartest little guy... Hope you're enjoying her!!

August 24th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Not sure whats going on with me. I am not having my typical post O temps. Hoping I did not totally screw things up by taking soy this month.
I had some really dark nice + OPKS that got my hopes up... plus I had EWCM for the first time since last fall.
I'm so anxious to see your temp today and see if it went up. Everything else points to O...let's hope your temps agree!! Oh and congrats on the EWCM!!! That's fantastic!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBozeman View Post
Hey Ladies...

I think that I either just O'd or I'm gearing up to... lots of EWCM yesterday and so far today. Major temp dip yesterday but back up today. I've had nothing close to a positive OPK, but I've been following the package directions and using FMU so... We'll see what my temps do over the next couple of days. I'm definitely going to vaginal temping next cycle. I think that I'm going to have to also start waking up around 4 or so to temp... I wake up a lot in the early morning and I think it's affecting the results.

Lindsey, my mom used to have a little yorkie that I just loved! He was the smartest little guy... Hope you're enjoying her!!
Do the instructions on your OPK's tell you to use FMU? I'm just asking because usually you are supposed to use OPK's later in the day. I would love to find some that require FMU so I don't have to hold my urine in the middle of the day. I hate that! I hope your temps come up and you caught that eggie!!!
August 24th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Temp finally went up and as long as it stays up one more day then I will get cross hairs saying I Oed on Sunday. Guess tomorrow I will move over the the TWW area and cheer on the other ladies because I just dont think its going to happen with our crappy BD timing.

August 24th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Temp finally went up and as long as it stays up one more day then I will get cross hairs saying I Oed on Sunday. Guess tomorrow I will move over the the TWW area and cheer on the other ladies because I just dont think its going to happen with our crappy BD timing.
Yay! I'm so glad your temp went up!!! I wouldn't count yourself out with your BD timing though. There's still a good chance you caught the eggie. Here's to a bunch of swimmers ready and waiting!!
August 24th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
Do the instructions on your OPK's tell you to use FMU? I'm just asking because usually you are supposed to use OPK's later in the day. I would love to find some that require FMU so I don't have to hold my urine in the middle of the day. I hate that! I hope your temps come up and you caught that eggie!!!
Yep they do... I know that everyone on here has been saying that late morning/early afternoon is the best for OPKs, but since the instructions said FMU I guessed I'd better stick with that. That and the fact that it would be really inconvenient to test while I'm at work! I have yet to get a positive, but if my temps go up I think that FF will say that I O'd yesterday. That just "feels" right to me too... I hope so cuz we did a lot of BD leading up to that! We'll see I guess...

The crappy thing is that we're leaving for Burning Man on Saturday morning... so I could temp, but my guess is that it won't do much good because I'm sure my sleep patterns are gonna get all kinds of screwy. And then there's the fact that if there's a chance that I might have caught an eggie then I don't want to do any drinking while I'm there. But AF won't be due until right around the time we get back and so all I'll have to track is any symptoms.

And of course all of this is depending on if I actually even DID O.... Grrr.... The timing here is not great! But there you go...

August 25th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay so no huge temp jump yet, but they have been steadily going up the last couple of days. I'm hoping to see a big jump tomorrow morning.

I was pretty convinced that I O'd on the 23rd, but I've just been having some pinching pains on my right side so now I'm starting to wonder... I just hope that I know one way or the other before we leave town on Saturday.

August 25th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Oh man Becky...I think I'll be stalking your chart. It definitely looks like an impending ovulation. Your temps are so crazy though that it's difficult. I REALLY hope it happens for you soon and that you catch that eggie!

What OPK's do you use that call for FMU? I would LOVE to use those! It's way more convenient than trying to hold it all day.

Lindsey, I see you got your crosshairs!! Yay!!! Good luck!!!
August 25th, 2011, 12:30 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Becky it does look like an O soon. Good Luck!!

Lindsey, I hope you catch that eggie. Good Luck.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 25th, 2011, 12:45 PM
yeah I got my crosshairs today. Wish I had better BD timming though.
Might move over to tww board to cheer them on.
I dont think I am going to test unless my ta ta's start hurting or A/F is late.

August 25th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
What OPK's do you use that call for FMU? I would LOVE to use those! It's way more convenient than trying to hold it all day.
I believe that they're the Target brand.... they're 20 sticks for something like $13. I'm not sure about them though... I have no idea how well they work, since I've yet to see a +. Of course as far as I know I've yet to O too... the one today did have a little bit of a line, just not very dark.

And thanks all for the cheering! I'm really hoping that I know one way or the other, but I'd sure love to come back from vacation to a nice BFP!

Lindsey I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! It looks like it's at least possible...

August 26th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ummm... Lindsey! You're chart moved!

So my temp dipped again this morning. I don't know what to think. I'm still having EWCM, but I was so sure that I was gonna see a spike this morning... I didn't sleep well. That seems to be affecting this whole process a lot and if there is a next cycle I'm gonna set an alarm for something like 4 am so that I know I'll get a good reading. AND temp vaginally... grrr.... My OPK was still neg this am, but it was darker than yesterday. I really wanted to know that I O'd before we left for vacation, but DB likes the idea of conceiving while we're there so maybe we'll get lucky....

I just won't be able to do much tracking while I'm gone and if I don't O before I might not even know if I do or not!

August 26th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBozeman View Post
Ummm... Lindsey! You're chart moved!

So my temp dipped again this morning. I don't know what to think. I'm still having EWCM, but I was so sure that I was gonna see a spike this morning... I didn't sleep well. That seems to be affecting this whole process a lot and if there is a next cycle I'm gonna set an alarm for something like 4 am so that I know I'll get a good reading. AND temp vaginally... grrr.... My OPK was still neg this am, but it was darker than yesterday. I really wanted to know that I O'd before we left for vacation, but DB likes the idea of conceiving while we're there so maybe we'll get lucky....

I just won't be able to do much tracking while I'm gone and if I don't O before I might not even know if I do or not!
Oh Becky I totally understand how frustrated you must be! I would feel the same as you about wanting to know if/when you O. I hate the guessing game. But...maybe it will be exactly what your body needs...to have a nice, relaxing vacation. Will you at least be able to continue the OPK's while you're away even if you can't temp? That way you'd at least have a good idea of when you O'd if you get your BFP.

I've decided to not temp while AF is here. It's my mini-vacation from temping. Since those temps don't matter anyway, I'm not going to bother with them. I wish I could let go and not temp at all, but I'm way too OCD to try that.

Good luck Becky! I hope you O soon and that you have a GREAT vacation!!
August 27th, 2011, 06:52 AM
[QUOTE=BeckyBozeman;24707666]Ummm... Lindsey! You're chart moved!

QUOTE]

yeah it kinda shot up. not sure what today was cause i never got the chance to temp.

August 28th, 2011, 12:13 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Hiya girls... still waiting to see if I'm preggers this cycle. AF is due Monday. BFN today, but because my cycle is only 24 days, the first time I was pregnant I didn't get a BFP until CD25, and the second time I was pregnant, I didn't get a BFP until I was one day late. So, we'll see. Just wanted to update!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search