Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2011, 11:05 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doremi View Post
Hiya girls... still waiting to see if I'm preggers this cycle. AF is due Monday. BFN today, but because my cycle is only 24 days, the first time I was pregnant I didn't get a BFP until CD25, and the second time I was pregnant, I didn't get a BFP until I was one day late. So, we'll see. Just wanted to update!
Good luck!! I hope you get your BFP!!!

I'm waiting to O now. I'm so early in the wait though, that I'm just taking things easy. I will be taking Clomid starting tomorrow so hopefully that helps me O earlier and give me a nice happy egg to greet some eager swimmers!
September 13th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welp....

Back on this side of things. I haven't been temping while AF is in town. I'll start that again tomorrow morning. I'm going to start with the OPK's on CD 8 I think. I'm not taking the Fertility Tonic that the midwife gave me, just to see what my cycle is doing on it's own. And we're going to use Preseed every time we DTD this month! It angers me that it's so expensive, but there you go...

I'm having a sneaking suspicion that I might get my BFP next month and have an EDD in July. My mom asked that we not have a baby in July because there are already 4 in my immediate family with July birthdays! Maybe there will be enough of a Murphy's Law thing going on there to get me that BFP!

September 14th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CD 6 today...

Picked up a B-Complex to start taking and it also has a little extra folic acid and calcium. The lady in that department recommended that I cut the B-Complex and my Pre-Natal in half and take half in the morning and half at night to give my body a chance to absorb more (and thereby have less expensive pee!). So that's what I'm gonna start doing. So I've got those two and my baby aspirin every night. I also got a supplement to hopefully help me sleep a little better too. That might help my temp charting.

I feel armed to the gills for this cycle!

September 15th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CD 7 today....

I started OPK's yesterday... I was planning to wait until tomorrow, but I have no idea what my cycle will be like this time so I didn't want to miss anything. I O'd on CD 19 last cycle, and that seems late to me. Before my pregnancy I was a pretty regular 25 days, so I'm gonna assume that I O'd early enough to have a passable LP. I'm really hoping to O earlier this cycle. My 11 day LP worries me a little.

Anyone else on this side with me??

April 28th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Veteran
Hi! I'm on CD 11 and just started OPKs today. I'm on Clomid for the 2nd month and will be taking progesterone after ovulation. Seriously hoping this is the month!! We are so desperate for our first baby (especially after 3 losses).
June 18th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I'm also on CD7 and started OPK this am. Coming off of a MC in April, went one cycle after that without trying. Just had my second cycle (which obviously didn't work), so trying again right now! First time using OPK - my OBGYN recommended it. Good luck to all!!

Becky,

What are you using the baby aspirin for?
I've also heard that Selenium is good to take and will help to reduce chromosmal defects, so I have a supplement with that now, too.

Jen

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search