Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2010, 04:03 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got two that looked just like this today:

Whoo hoo!! The game is on, ovaries!!
August 25th, 2010, 06:02 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
CD 7 for me. I took 160mg soy iso this month days 3-7 (double last month's dose which didn't work) and will start OPK's probably tomorrow. I'm also drinking green tea and taking EPO to bring on some extra CM. Wish me luck...

August 25th, 2010, 06:13 PM
I hope the soy works for you this month!
August 25th, 2010, 07:13 PM
msshamis23's Avatar Don't dream it, BE IT!
I love that test stick Nicole!!! Get busy! (hehe)

I am on cycle day 6, and I started by taking 3 pills which is 120 mg's because I had heard about a lot of people having to up their dose, so hmm....(maybe this will help me produce more eggs resulting in twins! I've always wanted them, though I would never tell anyone but you ladies

Mama good luck on the soy! Looks like we will be testing around the same time! BFP for all of us!! Come on!!!! (i've been drinking red raspberry leaf once a day--which I've always done because it works better than midol!)
~Forever missin' our little angel.
http://msshamisdavis.blogspot.com/

Thank you to Katie (Shortcake) for my beautiful siggy!

August 26th, 2010, 08:17 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Ok, cd 10 and no signs of fertility. Totally dry cm, nothing on opk. Not sure when we should bd. Dh wants it as close to O as possible (he's secretly hoping to get a boy). If nothing starts reving up this weekend, I'll start to worry. This is about as bad as the 2ww.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
August 26th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Rebecca, I think the wait to O is worse than the TWW!! I'm sorry you're not having any fertility signs yet- I hope you start seeing some signs soon! I know how frustrating it can be to not know when to expect O
August 31st, 2010, 10:41 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Well here I am again, back to CD 1

We will continue to do what we have been doing the past few cycles. I will start my last round of Clomid on CD 3, will continue to use OPK's and the CBEFM. I also bought some B6 so we will see if that helps any and will also be using Preseed.

I know they say stress can cause infertility but what the heck do you do when you have been at it for a year?!?! Any ideas? I found a Psychic flyer on my windshield yesterday and it has a service for stress/relaxation. I wonder if it would work.

Where is everyone at in their cycles???
August 31st, 2010, 10:59 AM
I'm on cd 15 now and still stark white opks. Ugh! My cycles were always 30 days long until a year ago when they went from 24 to 45 days so I guess I still have a long wait. After my mc it was only 31 days so I was hoping it would be normal again. The not knowing is going to make me go crazy.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
August 31st, 2010, 11:07 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Before we started TTC I was on BCP and my cycles of course were like clockwork... After I stopped the pill they would range 28-30 days.. After my loss they are now 35 days and I usually dont O until around CD 20. Its gonna be a lonnnnng 20 days then another lonnnnng 2WW LOL

I hope you O soon Rebecca and move on to the 2WW!
August 31st, 2010, 11:29 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on CD5, I'm taking B6 and I will try preseed, who here uses it?

August 31st, 2010, 01:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I use Preseed and I love it. I don't use it every time, but if I'm even a little concerned about my juiciness level I bust it out!! The internal application is great because you can do it ahead of time and then not interrupt the BD flow. I use it more just as a conception-friendly lubricant to make BD more fun, not to replace CM. TMI??

I'm CD 12 and I've been OPKing 2x/day for 5 days already, and keeping track of the results with my own self-designed metric (-5 = totally blank, 0 = same as test line, 5 = twice as dark as test line; X -> Y where X is the lightest part of the results line and Y is the darkest; I think Y is the one that counts). A couple of times it has gotten up close to the test line darkness level (-1 or even almost 0 on one occasion), only to ebb away again. So annoying. DH loves it because every time it gets close I want to BD frequently, so he's getting lotsa lovin' these days!

I could be doing this for another 2 weeks if my cycle is as long as it was last time.... argggg

On the plus side, all this BDing has been great for my mood and my marriage. Silver lining!
August 31st, 2010, 06:20 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
I'm here CD2 and it's so light compared to yesterday which was Niagara X's10, the heaviest CD1 I've had probably since I was a teenager... no, maybe ever? LOL

Anyways it's just weird, my body is doing things it hasn't done since I was teen like the breakouts and some of the other "symptoms" and I'm sure it has allot to do with the soy... however this cycle I thought of perhaps not taking it and see if things do it good on their own. I'm O'ing from the good side and that makes me want to use the soy again for the last time this cycle to increase my chances. But what if it's causing cysts? Or because it's phyto-estrogen would it not?

Anywas, a dear friend suggested geritol and lemon water (from fresh squeezed lemon) I've seen ALLOT of ladies at TTC w/MA had success with it!

September 1st, 2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celena View Post
Anywas, a dear friend suggested geritol and lemon water (from fresh squeezed lemon) I've seen ALLOT of ladies at TTC w/MA had success with it!
May I ask, what is the geritol and the lemon water for

September 1st, 2010, 11:07 PM
Celena, I hope everything is a sign your body is getting ready to be pregnant.

I finally got some color on an opk. It's cd16 so I guess poor dh will just have to keep busy until I get a positive opk. I hope it's soon. I'm already dreading the 2ww and it's not even here yet.

September 2nd, 2010, 07:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
As I understand, the lemon water is just lemon water (has some good vitamins) and Geritol is some kind of intense liquid form iron supplement?? Celena, I would like to hear more too. I take Floradix for iron because I am very prone to constipation, does Geritol cause constipation?

My OPKs are still up and down, mostly down, no clear + yet, it's now CD 14. I should be starting to get LH peak if I'm on anything resembling my previous "normal" cycles. But then yesterday I found some EWCM coming out in the shower - I had just been reading about how to differentiate EWCM from semen so I'm CERTAIN it was EWCM!! Had to twist poor tired DH's arm a little to BD, but he is ever obliging! Still BFNs on the OPKs though. Hopefully I'll get my +OPK within the next couple of days and then everything will all make sense!!!

Next cycle I am definitely going to temp. I need total certainty about my O date and I'm getting sick of reducing my fluid intake for the OPKs. (Usually I'm a crazy water-drinker.) I know it won't help me catch the window for BDing, but I need to know when to preg test. Still have this fear of missing an early preg and it's an ectopic and I lose my 1 remaining tube...
September 2nd, 2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen7 View Post
As I understand, the lemon water is just lemon water (has some good vitamins) and Geritol is some kind of intense liquid form iron supplement?? Celena, I would like to hear more too. I take Floradix for iron because I am very prone to constipation, does Geritol cause constipation?
I thought too much Iron would make you more constipated

Well this cycle is certainty starting sort of weird from the rest. It was a normal cycle until tuesday night when I sudendly went from light bleeding to none This has never happened, it always, light to spotting to none. I will start testing on Saturday, and start getting busy Saturday, don't want to miss O.
Question, might be do you use preseed every time you dtd?

September 2nd, 2010, 09:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think mineral forms of iron are all constipating, but food-based forms are not. Floradix (what I take) is liquid iron, based on herbal and vegetable extracts. It does not have the huge dose of iron of a mineral form, but it is very easy on the tummy. I need to take Floradix as well as eat red meat regularly, otherwise I become anemic as soon as AF arrives. I imagine that Geritol is a mineral form.... ?? I would like to know more about Geritol....

No such thing as TMI around here!!! LOL I don't use preseed every time. And when I use it, I usually don't use as much of it as they recommend. My preseed tubes last a pretty long time. I administer it "as needed" - sometimes that means the full 3-4 g, sometimes just 1-2, sometimes nothing.

Just took another OPK. BFN.

September 2nd, 2010, 09:36 AM
I had to take Floradix when I was pg with ds because I was getting to borderline anemic.
I have to read the instruction for Preseed, I have it at home, i just haven't open the package yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shen7 View Post
Just took another OPK. BFN.
What CD are you on?

September 2nd, 2010, 01:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitridge View Post
What CD are you on?
CD14. My normal (pre-ectopic) cycle was 29-30, last 2 (post-ectopic) have been 35 and 44. Looks like I'm in for another long one... I really just want that + OPK asap, it will mean that my cycle is normalizing and I can go back to drinking water whenever I want!!!

Based on the "ovaries take turns" rule of thumb, I should be O'ing from my good side this time... hopehopehopehope

September 2nd, 2010, 02:20 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
hi ladies!

the geritol is a liquid multi vitamin complex, but they say from what I've read because it has more iron in it might be helpful in TTC. Idk, there's allot of different info on it.

the lemon water is a natural detoxifier which can help rid the body of toxins and help promote a healthy environment for pregnancy. Also I know from working the natural health & foods industry that it alkalizes the body as well.

AFM...

I'm so ticked, I cannot find my BBT! (nevermind, I JUST found it a minute ago) Left this post to go look for it and did.

Not taking the soy this cycle I don't think... may take a little break from it altho I'd like to increase my chances since it's the GOOD side.

Any suggestions? Should I or shouldn't I?

My O day keep getting later and so does my cycle... so I just dunno.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search