Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2010, 07:32 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Celena, I'm just stopping in to say that I think you should take a cycle off from the soy. I have always found that the cycle after I STOP a supplement (like Soy or B6), I seem to have a really strong ovulation (in fact I got pregnant the cycle after stopping B6 last year).

And I felt so much better this month after stopping the soy. I felt like a crazy person on it. I think that a break is a good thing, physically and emotionally. Good luck with whatever you decide!
September 2nd, 2010, 10:01 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Nicole it means allot that you said that, you and Michelle both agree that I should take a cycle off from it and I think my final decision is.... no soy this month.

Found my bbt, so I might start doing that back up

and my cbefm... ordered some more sticks, that's kinda fun to see if I'm gearing up to O along with the opk's so what the heck. idk

I see you're DPO!!!!

September 3rd, 2010, 08:11 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone O yet?
I will start testing today.....hopefully I will O sooner than last month.

September 3rd, 2010, 10:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope you get your O sooner this month, Patty!

My last 2 OPKs have been darker again!! Let's hope they keep up this trend and I get my + soon!!!

We are going to the beach this weekend, I was hoping I would not have to keep taking OPKs there... at least our hotel is near the beach, I should be able to just run back there and take one when I need to...

September 3rd, 2010, 12:36 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Shen & Patty

Com'on O time ladies!!!

I'm no where near O'ing yet... however I think I've decided to retract the decision about the soy. Going to take it for this cycle and boost our chances, so CD5-9 this month and I pray to GOD this is it. Everyt month I say that, but it's #29 and I'm to my wits end with trying. However, I just can't be a quitter until we get our healthy babe.

September 3rd, 2010, 12:54 PM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
I SO know how you are feeling Celena! I debated back and forth if I wanted to take my last round of Clomid this cycle or skip it and try again in a few months with it. After DH and I talked about it he wanted me to continue to take it. He said we need to just do everying possible to get our lil bean. I have been taking it CD 3-7 but decided to try CD 5-9 this time. Maybe my eggs are gettin a lil old and need a lil help. LOL

I hope this is it for us Celena! For all of us!

Shen - I hope your get your + OPK soon and the beach sounds wonderful!

Patty - Good luck with your testing and I hope you get your + OPK soon too!
September 3rd, 2010, 06:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well at this rate I may be joining you soon on taking that soy... I need to jumpstart something here... I just got a nearly BLANK OPK. I thought it was just dilute (I had reduced my fluid intake, but the pee was still almost clear), so I retested 2 hours later with no fluids in between, it was less dilute. Still BFN. ARRRRGGG

Sorry I'm all over this thread, but the 2ww to O is killin' me right now!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible that my surge occurred between 5:30 last night and 10:45 this morning?? Those were both almost as dark as the test line... and I had that EWCM a couple of days ago... I just don't know anymore. DEFINITELY temping next cycle. Doggone it.

September 3rd, 2010, 07:49 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I think I O'd. Maybe? I don't know, I posted pics here (different results on OPKs? Updated p7 w/pics) I had strong O pains cd17 and ewcm but before when I'd O I'd dry up the next day. I've had ewcm cd 18 and 19 though. Just really confused. Obviously I don't know how to read an OPK. I hope it was cd 17 because dh has been sick so no bd last 2 days.

I hope everyone else Os soon or gets a strong O so they know what's up.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
September 4th, 2010, 07:08 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Hi all you ladies waiting to O! Im here, Af showed her ugly head this morning, so here we go again ...
Good luck with the soy Celena!
Good luck with the Clomid Becca, is this the last cycle you use it?
Hopefully you O soon Patty!
Hopefully you caught the egg (or are about to) Rebecca and Shen!!

[/url
September 4th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Tobi - Im sorry you have to join us in the 2WW to O again.

Rebecca - Your OPK's look like you got a + on CD 17 and then again on CD 19. I hope you gots lost of BDing in and catch that eggie!!

Shen - Im sorry your having a rough time with your OPK's and waiting to O. I so know the frustration. I hope you still caught that eggie!

AFM - Yes Tobi, this is my last cycle on Clomid. After this month if no success I will switch to soy. I changed it up a bit and I am taking it CD 5-9 instead of CD 3-7. Im also armed with prentals, folic acid, B6, CBEFM, IC OPK, Digital OPK's, and will be picking up preseed this weekend. I think I am doing all I can but stand on my head and click my heels 3 times.

So Im on CD 5 today... Where is everyone else at?
September 4th, 2010, 05:12 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
LOL @ stand on your head ... Becca, I was wondering something. The sticks that you used in your monitor, did you ever see 2 lines on them? Im wondering because maybe the sticks were expired or if you did see the lines on the sticks, maybe the monitor isnt reading it right. Was last cycle was the first time you have used it? Oh And are you charting this month?? (Love charting!!) (Most of the time) lol

[/url
September 4th, 2010, 06:04 PM
I saw 2 lines on the stick but they never got real dark. The stick themselves dont expire until 2/2011. Last cycle was the first time Ive used it so I will give it another try this month. I dont chart....yet. I toss and turn alot and sleep with mouth open so not sure if reading will be right. I also have a fur baby that likes to take things off my nightstand so it will disappear! lol
September 4th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Becca you're too funny! You're armed and dangerous... I love it! I hope that switching up the CD days of taking the clomid are just the thing to get that BFP this cycle!!!

Tobi sorry that beotch showed tho :/ doesn't she know where she's NOT welcomed??!!

Shen... I'm sorry about the confusion, but it does sound like you may have O'd and just missed your surge on the opk's because of when it happened. So keep bd'ing anyways!

Rebecca... sounds like you might have O'd as well, going to pop over and check that out in a little bit

Patty... how are those opk's looking?

AFM.... welp, CD6 here day 2 of soy was already feeling extra b****y this morning and today. Yay. My poor family... I'd like to blame it on stress, but it was like a switch flipped over night and added extra *****iness. (weird?) But if this gives us our BFP then we can DEAL with a minor added crankiness. Right?! We're already busy even tho I know O isn't anywhere near now. LOL

September 6th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well ladies, I'm outta here for now. I got a DEFINITE darker results line on my OPK on Saturday morning. We were on the road, I was in a handicapped bathroom stall in a highway burger joint, hanging out with my stick, thinking, "Really, reproductive system? Is this what you've reduced me to?" when I realized the results line was already darker than the test line! So, YAY!!! I didn't get another obvious + but had borderline (exactly the same color) lines through Sunday, then today they went BFN again. The + was in total agreement with my CM observations, too (EWCM Wednesday through Saturday, sorta on Sunday, no more today). So by my reckoning, I O'd Sunday night, CD 17, and now I am 1 DPO.

This was a 100% effort BD cycle. DH was nice and relaxed at the beach, we were BDing all through the EWCM time, including Saturday AND Sunday, which seems pretty optimal to me. So, I've done my job this cycle. The rest is up to Mother Nature.....

September 6th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Shen! I can just picture it hangin out in the burger joint bathroom with an OPK...Love it!

Good luck in the 2WW - I hope you caught that eggie!!!

How is everyone else doing??

Not much to report here.. On CD7.. 3 more nights of Clomid, still low on CBEFM(of course) not much else right now but just wait it out another week or two for O..
September 7th, 2010, 03:12 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Not much happening here either. Still 9 days til O day. So not even any hanky panky to pass the time! Dbf is on afternoons, and he wont wake me for fun, only if Im highly fertile!!. Lets hope theres sufficient bd'ing at the right time!

[/url
September 8th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Oh my! No hanky panky til then?!?!

AFM- Not much else yet.. On CD9. Will take my last pills of Clomid tonight... I have never had any side effects on this since I take it at night but OMG this month the headaches have been killer and hot flashes galore. Im hoping that it means the meds are really kickin in this month!

I did put in a call to my OB to ask about progesterone and what about next month.. Nurse called back and said that we could do 150mg on Clomid next month but didnt say anything about monitoring. And that my OB said progesterone also thins the uterine lining and wont give it to me... Im so confused! I want to trust my OB and go with what she says but at same time its all just so conflicting. Of course I had more questions so Im waiting on another call back.
September 8th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I did not post here, I been looking for this post and could not find it

I still waiting to O, so far the opk are still - I have some CM so I'm hoping O is coming I'm CD 13, so I'm hoping to maybe O in the next couple of days.

September 8th, 2010, 05:21 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaM View Post
Oh my! No hanky panky til then?!?!

AFM- Not much else yet.. On CD9. Will take my last pills of Clomid tonight... I have never had any side effects on this since I take it at night but OMG this month the headaches have been killer and hot flashes galore. Im hoping that it means the meds are really kickin in this month!

I did put in a call to my OB to ask about progesterone and what about next month.. Nurse called back and said that we could do 150mg on Clomid next month but didnt say anything about monitoring. And that my OB said progesterone also thins the uterine lining and wont give it to me... Im so confused! I want to trust my OB and go with what she says but at same time its all just so conflicting. Of course I had more questions so Im waiting on another call back.
I thought originally the OB said 2 months of clomid, with no monitoring, but it seems to me this is cycle 4, maybe 5, no? Do you know why she isnt monitoring? Im frustrated just thinking about what she could be thinking, I cant imagine how frustrated you must be!
Sorry you are having headaches and hot flashes, but maybe you are right, and the Clomid is really doing its job this month! KUP on the answers she has for you!

And yeah, no hanky panky. It ticks me right off, no wonder some the guys start to feel like all we want is their swimmers! I feel the same way ... just opposite! lol

[/url
September 8th, 2010, 05:49 PM
LOL I know how you feel about the swimmers Tobi!! Hopefully you will get some BDing here soon and catch that eggie this month!

AFM - this whole thing is really is starting to frustrate me. She originally told me 2 months.. Then I went in July for my yearly and she said she would give me two more months... She told me after this that she would prolly refer me to fertility docs but then the nurse today said something about 150mg of Clomid.. I have had no monitoring what so ever so who even knows if Im ovulating. I asked the nurse today about blood work after ovulation and u/s to monitor follies... She will have to get back to me.. I used to really really love my OB. One of the more popular OB's in the area left and mine got ALL her patients since they are both employees of the local hospital. Since that has happened she is so overwhelmed with patients. There are only 2 other OB's in my area which I have no desire to see. So my choices are limited. I think I need to stop researching on the internet and just trust what she is doing....one would think or hope she knows whats shes doing...... right?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search