Cycle Group 2WW thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2010, 06:49 PM
msshamis23's Avatar Don't dream it, BE IT!
Lisa- You and me will be testing on the same date as long as AF doesn't show her ugly head for me! You'll be 9 DPO and I'll be somewhere around 14-20 DPO. Since I'm still not entirely sure when it was that I O'd. BFP Sticky Dust!

Tobi- Welcome to the most excruciating wait there is, that is until (hopefully not though......) one is back into the 2WW to O! haha! What kind of flooring are you putting in? All over your house, or what?

Ash- I totally love what you called this wait. Sooo true! I really hope this is it for you as well, and it sticks sticks sticks!!!

AFM: Still CD 29. Still waiting. Still sucky. Though I do at least know one thing. 28 day cycles were never in the cards for me. Though I did watch a really cute movie called The Back-up Plan. While it is about pregnancy, it was a very very cute movie. That's what i've been doing is mostly watching movies wishing I had Discovery Health or some other type channel. (I really get into those mystery diagnoses shows, and maybe I'm a masochist I enjoy watching I didn't know I was pregnant, or Deliver Me.) It said no dishes unless pre-approved in the housing authorities guidelines, but i'm calling on Monday to see if I can get pre-approved, so I can at least get cable back.

Ick. Speaking of Monday, I have a consult with a new dentist. Gonna hear about all the work I need done (Severe M/S for nine months was horrible on my poor teefs......) and I just can't put it off any longer. Specially if I get pregnant anytime soon.
~Forever missin' our little angel.
http://msshamisdavis.blogspot.com/

Thank you to Katie (Shortcake) for my beautiful siggy!

September 18th, 2010, 06:59 PM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Im joining you ladies! I would guess Im about 1 DPO. Tryn not to stress too much this 2WW - yea right!

Let's see some BFP's from everyone!!
September 19th, 2010, 04:15 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
We have a good group waiting on testing! I hope I see ALL of your BFP's this month. A bunch of June babies would be really, really awesome (the end of May too!) I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Becca...you and I are testing buddies. I am waiting til Tuesday of next week. I have a small obsession with POAS, so I want to wait until Tuesday since it will be at least 10 DPO
September 19th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Ash- I feel like I should take stock in pregnancy tests lol!

AFM: CD 30. Still trying to save my last test. Luckily that's not what's plaguing my brain right now though. I'm more worried about my dental consult tomorrow. New dentist so I have to explain to him why I have to have so much work done--so not looking forward to that. And when I last had dental work done I used my insurance allotment for the year when I had to get three root canals done on one tooth--in one appointment! And then my insurance ran out, and I just barely got it renewed, so I'm hoping the years allotment doesn't go as fast as it did last time. It probably will though. Kind of glad to be able to focus on something else other than my 2WW haha.

September 19th, 2010, 03:03 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Eeek...that dentist appt doesn't sound too fun. I bet they assume you are bulimic (right?) just because there was so much damage. I have been accused of that before by a dentist (mine was not morning sickness, just vitamin deficencies that wore away enamel). I hope that it all goes well and that you have plenty of insurance. I know how that $hit works It is awful. So glad you have something to keep your mind off 2WW. I have a wedding this weekend, so I am hoping with all the activities, I will be a little distracted. My mom is coming up to watch my son, so I hope she will help with the distracting!
September 19th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Yeah, i'm betting they assume either i'm bulimic or addicted to drugs or something. I'm simply going to tell him, try throwing up three-six times a day, for ten months, and then lose your dental insurance (for nearly two years), and see what your teeth look like then. So so dreading it.

September 19th, 2010, 06:01 PM
LisaG825's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Been having cramps and pains off and on this afternoon/evening. My right butt cheek and pain down my leg about killed me while I was grocery shopping. Just when I thought my back, hip, and butt pain was getting a little better. It sucks. 6dpo tomorrow. 4 more days til testing! I am sure it will be a BFN that day though.

Thank you Shortcake for my siggy!
Gabriel Matthew- Induced @15w4d on 12/16/09 (Partial Molar Pregnancy). Took 6 1/2 months reach negative after 3 methotrexate injections, D&C 2/19/10, & 6 rounds of chemo Act-d.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1db5ff
Mommy loves you!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
"Now I lay you down to sleep,
I pray the Lord your soul to keep;
Within his arms he'll hold you tight,
My Heavenly Angel, My Guiding Light."
September 19th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Ugg. I almost wish I were more focused on the 2WW! I haven't been able to sleep over the anxiety of my dental appointment. At least when I was focusing on when I was gonna test I could sleep at night, and I didn't have a huge pit of dread in my tummy.

4-5 more days til testing!

September 19th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Man I feel so behind.... work has held me up wednesday thru sunday and I try to keep up a little thru my ipod. I'm going blind trying to read it tho I can make the page bigger too lol

A quicky for now tho...

Um, I'm 9dpo tomorrow and have been using those inet cheapies... nothing yet, but today was only 8dpo and I KNOW better which is the WORST thing! I never get a good strong bfp until after AF is due, the day of has always been light... so DUH-ME! Anyways, I can't help myself.

Technically AF is due 9/25, 14dpo... but I'd like NOT to see her for about 9 months and some change

I'm still having pains low in the abdomen and if I cough, sneeze or move the wrong way it's that pulling feeling can be sorta sharp at times.

September 20th, 2010, 03:33 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Good luck with the dentist this morning!! I hope all goes well for you Update when you get a chance.

I took a preg test (FRER) this morning at 3DPO. But I did it because I wanted that complete and utter negative...so I know if I test positive next week that it is no residual hormones. I know that sounds weird, but with two back-to-back miscarriages and my last blood draw at 13 (on Sept 1st), I really wanted to be sure there was NO HCG left in there. And it was so negative that the link was like magenta! Good news. Now I just have to wait until next Tuesday and hopefully the line will be anything but magenta Okay, felt like I had to share my crazy. I need more tests today...off to the store in a bit!!
September 20th, 2010, 07:07 AM
I am feeling very nauseas this morning. Not really sure what to think. I am thinking I may be getting sick b/c I shouldn't be feeling like this yet if I am pg.
6dpo today!

Gabriel Matthew- Induced @15w4d on 12/16/09 (Partial Molar Pregnancy). Took 6 1/2 months reach negative after 3 methotrexate injections, D&C 2/19/10, & 6 rounds of chemo Act-d.

Mommy loves you!

September 20th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Lovely ladies, I'm 7-8dop. I haven't had my mind in the 2ww because things are home are a bit busy. We have the dog that hurt herself on Friday and $700 later, she's at home, not moving much, not eating nor drinking, so I'm worry sick about her........
So who's testing next? I know some of you are testing on the 23rd?

September 20th, 2010, 08:18 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Lisa...I actually was nauseous this morning too...and I am only 3DPO! I hope I am not getting sick though, that would suck. I KNOW it is too early to be getting sick even if I am pregnant. But it was weird. Maybe it is nerves for the both of us??
September 20th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Patty- I plan on testing on the 23rd (9dpo). I am also getting blood work done tomorrow (7dpo). Sorry to hear about your dog.

Ash-I hope we aren't getting sick and that we are just both pg.

AFM- Forgot to mention that I woke up with a headache too. Still feeling nauseas. Kinda has me worried about another molar if I am pg. I am so tempted to test today just to see if it is negative (it should be at 6dpo). I am cramping and feel like AF is going to be here any day.

Mommy loves you!

September 20th, 2010, 09:48 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Sorry! I got distracted The floor is just in my dd's room. We put down laminate and repainted, even the ceiling. The whole house needs to be done, the people we bought from were heavy smokers and the house is saturated. Ive washed all the walls and carpets but everything needs to be painted or replaced! Anyway, my dd came home to a new floor and lime green walls. She was sooo excited. Score for mom! lol
5 dpo here. Peeing like crazy .. maybe theres hope yet!

[/url
September 20th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Tobi- Well at least you get to have a little fun with replacing! Or an excuse to! And, there's always hope--specially with an overactive bladder !

Lisa- I've had a major headache all day as well! Could be because of the heat. We drove the camaro with the T tops today, and it was like a friggin oven!

Patty- Welcome to the evil 2WW!!!! Bwuhaha!!!!

AFM: CD 31, no real signs of AF yet. But I still got three more days to go. So I don't know. Tested this morning-BFN so I'm probably out. Though the control line was barely see-able as well so i'm not sure if the test worked properly either. The new dentists are way super nice! I felt really at ease. AND they didn't think I was bulimic or on drugs, or anything! The dentist was like my wife had that as well, and if she didn't have a husband for a dentist she'd probably be right where you are at now. So that helped A TON! Good news is--is that I don't need as much work as I thought. Bad news is--is that I still need 20,000 dollars worth of work. I'm not sure how i'm going to manage that financially, and my credit is not the greatest, and my hubby's is non-existent. Hopefully we figure something out. I'll go into more detail later. Food time now

Last edited by msshamis23; September 20th, 2010 at 01:26 PM.
September 20th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Amy- WOW!!! I can't imagine having to come up with $20,000 for a dental bill. I wish you the best of luck with that. You might check into care credit. It is a credit card that you can use for health care. CareCredit Healthcare Finance - Payment Plans and Financing for Cosmetic Surgery, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Veterinary & Other Medical Procedures Hoping that it is still too early for you to be testing and you get a BFP in a few days!

Tobi- glad you got the flooring and room done. That is great! I bet your dd was really happy.

AFM: Still have a headache. ughhhhhhhhhh My day has been awful. Not the entire day just part of it. My last hour of class I caught kids passing a note. It said, "This class is gay!" "It is because her last name is Gayer!"

Doesn't really bother me one bit. Kids got in trouble today for not turning in an assignment that they had four days last week to do. I had 2 kids out of 12 turn in their news journal. All they have to do is watch the news once a week and take notes. Not that difficult. I made them write for about 30 minutes from the newspaper so they all pretty much hated me. Well except for the two that did their hw b/c they didn't have to do that. I let them talk and read the newspaper.

I don't feel sick to my stomach anymore! YAY Headache is still going strong. Stomach isn't cramping that bad. I just wonder if I have a bladder infection. I got one last time I was pg and that is when I found out I was pg. If I still have cramping tomorrow, I will run to urgent care or see if my obgyn can check for a bladder infection when I get my blood work done. I planned on peeing on a stick when I got home and completely forgot. By the time I remembered I didn't even have a drop left (sorry tmi) I wanted to make sure it is negative.

Mommy loves you!

September 20th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Lisa- Thank you for that CareCredit link! I remembered when I was getting dental work done when I lived in Colorado that they had something like that, but I totally spaced on the name so I couldn't ask this dentist about it. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if they accept it. Also, I wouldn't of taken the note too seriously either. I remember being that age and writing similar notes Even when the teachers were awesome What grade are you teaching? Definitely get that could be bladder infection checked out! Left untreated those things are miserable!

The financing option they have is via Chase, and if I got their financing for all of the 20,000 worth of work i'd have to make monthly payments of 800.00 a month for 24 months! My house payment isn't even that much! They gave me several options of how I could get the work done--I could get it all done in one get-go via IV Sedation (which would be easier, but not really financially doable) So instead what I think we are gonna do is two root canals (I have more to do, but those are the two that actually are hurting right now) and my cavities (so they don't turn into root canals) and then worry about the rest of the treatment after the first procedure. (that alone is 6000, because they will also be doing a bone graft on my jaw because i'm losing bone mass on it from when I had my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 15)

To try and be positive about it though at least I like the dentist, the staff, and feel somewhat (more comfortable than i've been around dentists) at ease with everything. The dentist also specializes in cosmetic enhancements and surgery so he'll also make sure that my teeth look nice--which is also a big weight off my shoulders. I don't wanna get all of this work done and then look like all of my teeth are caps or something.

ANYWAY: Back to AF. Still no sign. Before my loss my cycles were 31 days. No more, no less. Last month they were 34. I really really really don't want 34 day cycles! And I really really thought this was my month. I guess i'm still not completely out yet--but if the witch comes, I think I might up my dosage of soy next cycle. (this was my first cycle taking it)

September 20th, 2010, 04:55 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Still crossing my fingers for you Amy!!
I agree, Lisa, It wouldnt bother me one bit either lol. Kids are so finicky in school, they love ya when they are doing well, they get mad at you when they mess up ... they cant get mad at themselves right? lol Anyway, I hope its not a bladder infection and its the start of a bfp for you instead! How long does it take for you blood work to come in? Will you update tomorrow, or do you have to wait til Wed?

[/url
September 20th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Amy- Def. try care credit first. You can get it to where you don't have to pay interest if you have it paid off in a certain period. I teach one current events class to 7th graders! I am actually thinking of having them pretend they have their own news show and present to the class. I think that would be pretty fun. We just got a document reader for the class. They can pretend they are on camera and it will show up on the smartboard. I am going to have them make their own background and everything.

Tobi- About my bw, I will get the results Wed I wish I could get them the same day, but they send it to a lab at the end of the day that is 2 hours away.

AFM : Going to take a hpt tonight. Hoping it is negative right now! How bad would that be to get a positive at 6dpo?

Mommy loves you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search