Cycle Group 2WW thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2010, 05:42 PM
LisaG825's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Completely negative. Super relieved.

Thank you Shortcake for my siggy!
Gabriel Matthew- Induced @15w4d on 12/16/09 (Partial Molar Pregnancy). Took 6 1/2 months reach negative after 3 methotrexate injections, D&C 2/19/10, & 6 rounds of chemo Act-d.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1db5ff
Mommy loves you!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
"Now I lay you down to sleep,
I pray the Lord your soul to keep;
Within his arms he'll hold you tight,
My Heavenly Angel, My Guiding Light."
September 20th, 2010, 05:50 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Lisa- Awesome idea with the gr 7's news show! My son did that last year in grade 7, they taped themselves and watched them in class. I thought it was a great project! Congrats girl, I knew you were a fantastic teacher!

[/url
September 20th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Tobi- What else did they have your son do in class? I am trying to think of different things so I don't keep doing the same stuff over and over. LOL

Gabriel Matthew- Induced @15w4d on 12/16/09 (Partial Molar Pregnancy). Took 6 1/2 months reach negative after 3 methotrexate injections, D&C 2/19/10, & 6 rounds of chemo Act-d.

Mommy loves you!

September 20th, 2010, 11:30 PM
msshamis23's Avatar Don't dream it, BE IT!
Lisa- That's good it's negative (but only because you wanted it to be I would totally love to be a teacher--but I don't think i'd have the patience to deal with that many kids (no matter the age) during any given time.

AFM: Still got a bout of insomnia but im hoping to get to get rid of it sometime this century. Doubtful though. Still upset about possibly having really long cycles and I wish there was a way to change it.
~Forever missin' our little angel.
http://msshamisdavis.blogspot.com/

Thank you to Katie (Shortcake) for my beautiful siggy!

September 21st, 2010, 04:22 AM
I started brushing my teeth this morning and started gagging. I did that when I was pg every single day. I feel a little nauseous still. My head is still hurting a little. Woke up 2 times to use the bathroom in seven hours. When I woke up my stomach was hurting again b/c my bladder was full. Guess when I go to my obgyn today I am going to have them check for a uti. That is the only thing I can think of that would be causing me to hurt/cramp.

Actually I may just go to urgent care b/c I don't want to tell my obgyn I might be pg yet. I know they will have to prescribe a different medication.

Super nervous! Going today for my blood work. I always get anxiety when I have to go in there. Only a few more blood draws and I will be done.

Mommy loves you!

Last edited by LisaG825; September 21st, 2010 at 04:32 AM.
September 21st, 2010, 06:12 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, it seems like I'm out already this month. Last night when I wipe I got hinks of pink, today when I wipe is really dark red/brownish, so I'm positive AF is coming. My Cycles are now 26 days O on CD 17. That's not even 10 days, I'm started to lose faith that we will get pg before dh leaves. I'm going to call my OB and see if she can see me this week or next and see what we can do to make the LP a bit longer, otherwise I don't see how I can ever carry a baby........

September 21st, 2010, 08:49 AM
Patty- I am sorry to hear that AF is here. I hope your dr. can figure out something to lengthen your lp. I don't really know a whole lot about that. I did look it up and here is a website that I found for some over the counter remedies. What is a Luteal Phase Defect or LPD?

Mommy loves you!

September 21st, 2010, 03:09 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG825 View Post
Tobi- What else did they have your son do in class? I am trying to think of different things so I don't keep doing the same stuff over and over. LOL
Ill have him review his notes lol, Ill let you know!

[/url
September 21st, 2010, 03:22 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Patty, Im sorry Af showed for you. Hopefully your Dr will have some ideas for lengthening your LP.
Amy Have you talked to your Dr about the insomnia? IS it stress related? I hope you can get some help with that.
Lisa!!! I guess you will have some results tomorrow!!
(Im sorry if today has been hard for you, with loving memory ...)
Its really sounding ummm interesting!! The gagging, the headaches, the NIGHTIME peeing! lol I hope everything is indicating a healthy bfp, not a bladder infection!

AFM I woke up with 3 pimples!!! Yay for possible preg pimples, hehe. Extra cm, and feeling like AF is coming, when I know its not! Im only 6dpo! Also peeing a lot. Still. Maybe psychosomatic. TTC makes us crazy you know lol

[/url

Last edited by tobi4; September 21st, 2010 at 03:52 PM.
September 21st, 2010, 03:46 PM
Went to urgent care and I don't have a uti! Guess that is good, but doesn't explain my symptoms. She said if it gets worse to come in on Friday and they will do a pap and blood work. If it is still the same to come in on Monday and they will run some tests. She also mentioned that I may be getting ready to start since I have had some weird cycles lately. I would hope not b/c then my cycle would be even shorter.

Didn't feel as nauseous today. Guess that is good. Still have a headache though. I may test in the morning.

Got my bw drawn and now I won't get my results til about Thursday or Friday b/c of my insurance My dr. office will send my bw to their lab and their lab sends it to another lab. Good news though.... I may not have to pay anything.

Mommy loves you!

September 21st, 2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG825 View Post
Patty- I am sorry to hear that AF is here. I hope your dr. can figure out something to lengthen your lp. I don't really know a whole lot about that. I did look it up and here is a website that I found for some over the counter remedies. What is a Luteal Phase Defect or LPD?
Thanks for the info. I was already taking the B6 but it seems like I should probably be taking more than what I am taking.

September 21st, 2010, 05:58 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Ack in all my excitement this week, Ive realized what cd I am on, (6dpo) but I wasnt really paying attention!!! Ill be poas soon, very very soon, lol. Some cycles Ive started on 6dpo. I gotta get to the dollar store!!!

[/url
September 21st, 2010, 06:29 PM
Tobi- LOL!!! It's so funny the things we would normal hate, become ok when it's a possible pregnancy symptom

Yeah I have a script for Ambien, but I don't really like taking it all the time. It can throw me through a loop. Sometimes it doesn't even make me go to sleep, just loopy.

September 22nd, 2010, 04:26 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Ack, I am so sorry that your AF is showing her ugly face! Hopefully your doc can do something for the short phase. It is all so crappy when you feel like your body is working against you.

I sorta wanna cry because I have NO pregnancy symptoms at all. I was nauseous a bit a few days ago, but I might have just not eaten quick enough after I woke up (I always get nauseous when I don't eat). I have no CM, no nausea, no gagging, no pimples (okay, one, but that is not uncommon), no cramps, no NOTHING! I think, more and more, that I am out this month. That is what I get for getting all worked up about the possibility. I really have no right too be frustrated, since we have not been trying very long. I can't help but feel really depressed.

Sorry for the downer post. I am obviously not out yet, as it is only 5 DPO for me. So I am gonna stay in here for a while. At least until I know for sure one way or the other.

On an off note...You KNOW you are addicted to POAS when you get excited about getting FRER for $3 a piece (packs of three for 10 bucks, plus a coupon for 1 buck off).
September 22nd, 2010, 01:57 PM
CD 33. If indeed my cycles are now 34 days, that means tomorrow. Though I do not have any spotting or increased cramping like I normally do. I do have sore bbs, and cramping in the morning (soreness increasing by the day) that happens when AF is on her way--so I'm not holding on to much hope.

We'll see I guess.

September 22nd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Not really any symptoms today except for some cramping. I am sure AF is on her way. Guess that is about all I have to report today. My temp did drop a little bit. I went from 97.9 to 98.4 to 97.9. Will test in the morning at 9dpo. Pretty sure it is going to be a BFN

Mommy loves you!

September 22nd, 2010, 06:49 PM
Question: does it mean anything when you have a lot of discharge? I mean I've had so much lately I've thought it was AF or something. It's been that way for the past week or so. It's not really thick. Kind of watery like.

September 22nd, 2010, 08:41 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
OMG ladies, y'all have been busy... so behind here!!!

September 23rd, 2010, 02:59 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I have always *heard* that lots of discharge in the TWW is a good pregnancy sign. Some women have it, some don't. But I know when I got pregnant with the one I lost in July, I had tons of discharge in the waiting period. So much I had to wear a pad! This time I have none, so it is not looking hopeful for me. I really hope you get your BFP
September 23rd, 2010, 01:02 PM
I remember that some of you were testing today, waiting for some results.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search