Cycle Group 2WW thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2010, 07:44 AM
douglas678's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I did it. I POAS this morning.... Andddddd I got a I popped up in 15 seconds. When I got pregnant, it took almost the whole 3 min to show up. This one just shot on there!!!! Yay

Thank you so much Badydoll213. It's beautiful!

June 29th, 2010, 07:51 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! That is amazing!
June 29th, 2010, 09:06 AM
SD Mommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Congrats! I hope there's more bfp's to folllow!

“I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it.” -Maya Angelou

June 29th, 2010, 01:53 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Congrats Jana!

Question for you all..... does anyone know anything about testing with expired tests? Like how long they actually still work reliably. Can you trust a line on an expired test or is it more likely to develop evaps or false positives?

I know I am grasping at straws. I know this probably sounds completely insane, but here's the deal. I've been frustrated because my OPK's aren't changing AT ALL. They are as close to positive as they ever get, and they have stayed that way for days. That NEVER happens. I've always been the kind of person that has to test morning and evening because if I don't I miss my surge.

So DH says "I know why they aren't changing. Can't you use those things as a pregnancy test too." I kind of laugh and said yea sometimes, but AF showed remember." He then reminded me that my last AF was really wonky. Real light... real short. Just ....... off. So I laugh at him and tell him he's rediculous but I'll test. The only test that I have expired in November 2009 and it's one of the +/- tests. Ever since I bought them last year, even a - result showed up light. Well, last night I took one and there is a faint +. So I take another one this morning and again a faint +. I'm thinking it's likely just an evap and that the tests are too old to trust, but DH is convinced now that I am pregnant. GAH! I don't know what the heck to think or do now.

So.... anyone know anything about testing with expired tests?!?

Nevermind. When DH came home from work he stopped and picked up a $ store test. It was stark white so yeah. It sucks, but I suspected the tests were faulty, but was hoping. Hopefully I did ovulate and my OPK's start getting lighter. We should have timed things pretty well I think. Gosh I really hate TTC!!!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!

Last edited by MountainMomma; June 29th, 2010 at 03:49 PM.
June 29th, 2010, 05:06 PM
msshamis23's Avatar Don't dream it, BE IT!
Hey girls.

Still waiting. AF was due on June 18th, but my body could just be adjusting itself still from my previous ectopic. It's been eleven days since AF was due, and i'm dying to test, but at the same time I don't want too, because I don't want to get my hopes up to much, (which honestly, I think I already have) So i've been trying to put it off til Friday, or Saturday to test.

I've had nausea and some vomiting (I can hardly keep milk down), BB tenderness, (not extreme, but it's there), some mild cramping on my sides. Though a lot of these symptoms are similar to my AF about to show up too, so I'm not sure where to go from here.

I hate waiting!

Amy
June 29th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Jumping for joy here! I took another OPK tonight (I always do 2 a day right around O) and FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY my OPK is negative! I have never had a surge last that long. Hopefully that is a good sign. I really hope that means I had a nice strong ovulation this time. Maybe a BFP in two weeks!

Amy, I don't know how you do it. I could never hold off on testing like that. I would definitely POAS if I were you!

June 29th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Amy, I hope it turns out to be a BFP! KUP.

Stephanie, good luck! I am glad you had a great LH surge this month!

I'm still here. 13 dpo, and stark BFNs. Plus my normal spotting. I think AF will show in the next few days (she drops in anytime from 14 dpo to 16 dpo). I guess it is still possible to get a BFP, but I just feel out.

Good luck to everyone else!
June 29th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Yeah, I don't know how i've been able to wait that long either. BUT, i've been talking to my husband, and he wants to go get a test right now, so looks like i'll be testing in the morning. Wish me luck!!!!!

Amy
June 30th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Can't wait to see your update (hopefully a BFP post) Good luck!

June 30th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Well, it was a BFN. So it's probably my body still adjusting itself.

Amy
June 30th, 2010, 01:05 PM

I'm sorry. BFN's really suck.

June 30th, 2010, 01:11 PM
I'm sorry about the BFN
June 30th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Anyone still in the two week wait? Congrats on the BFP's and sorry about the BFN's. According to FF I am 3 DPO but I am not sure so we have just been DTD every other day. So I hope I caught it. I had a very close to positive OPK on CD11 which is early for me but I didn't test again that day and now they have been stark white since. I am cramping but I also had my annual today so that isn't really a sign. Do they know if you are pregnant when they do your annual? I always wondered. She knows we are trying but she didn't say anything. All well 8 days until testing

June 30th, 2010, 09:47 PM
I'm still early into the 2WW. I'm hoping that we timed things right, but if not, I am not too worried about it. It would actually be better if I didn't get a BFP for a couple of months. A late May or early June EDD would be amazing. (I'm going to nursing school so a summer baby would work out amazing.) Of course, I'm not going to complain if I do get one this time either! lol

I hope you get your BFP very soon! Here's some baby dust for you!

July 1st, 2010, 06:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the dust and some truck loads to you too!!! Followed by boat loads of sticky dust. Looks like I FF changed my O date so we will see what happens. Now I may be only 1 DPO. All well. Maybe we will end up in the same DDC and make it all the way to the PR

July 2nd, 2010, 01:31 PM
SD Mommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I couldn't wait till 12 dpo so I poas this morning and got a very faint bfp! I still can't believe it. I hope we see some more bfp's!

“I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it.” -Maya Angelou

July 2nd, 2010, 03:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I said congrats over on your thread but CONGRATS again. Any symptoms?

July 2nd, 2010, 04:36 PM
Super Mommy
Congrats again, Krys!! I'm in the 2ww as well, but I didn't chart this month (trying to allievate some stress!) So, I'm not exactly sure when I oveulated, but it was sometime over last weekend. Pretty sure it was Friday, but then I had lots of ewcm on Monday, so who knows? Anyway, hoping to wait another week before testing!

blessed to share my life with

Brian - greatest husband ever
Kailee - 8
Gracie - 4
Kaden - 3
& our new baby:
Mollie Faith - 3/7/11

our angels born sleeping, always missed & loved:
Emilee -18 weeks, 11/2004
Samuel - 17 weeks, 12/2009

July 4th, 2010, 07:12 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Im here now! 3 dpo Where abouts is everyone else?

[/url
July 4th, 2010, 09:10 PM
I am guessing that I am about 7dpo. I didn't chart for sure, but I had pretty clear signs. Never got a really positive OPK. I think I missed my surge though. I'll probably start peeing on IC's tomorrow! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search