Cycle Group 2WW thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2010, 07:49 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Do you have a link to your chart Katie?

[/url
July 8th, 2010, 08:05 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi4 plus1more View Post
Stephanie, the middle of the night and you are testing? I thought I deseerved the poas medal, but darlin I think you deserve a crown! (And I mean that in the most affectionate way!) My fingers are crossed for you!! When is AF actually due?
AF is due tomorrow. TMI..... I can usually tell that AF is coming by checking my cervix by now. It's usually real soft and I can see streaks of blood in my CM. Not yet though, so even though I think I should have a clear line by now, I have a little bit of hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAB View Post
Stephanie, I hope that this is the start of your BFP! Do you have more IC tests?
Bwahahahaha! I can always tell when someone is newer to this board and doesn't remember me being here before. I don't run out of tests! lol It's really rare for me to get below 25-30 tests in my house. Right now I have probably 40 or so more IC's and I have as many IC OPK's too! I also have a Clearblue digi, but I won't use it unless I have a clear line on another test. I can't handle seeing "Not Pregnant".

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomtoCTSK View Post
Midnight! LOL You really didn't want to put those pee sticks down.
It's a sick obsession really. I really need to get pregnant just so I can quit peeing and break the cycle!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!

Last edited by MountainMomma; July 8th, 2010 at 08:18 AM.
July 8th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't know if I know how to link it but I believe I put it in my siggy. It keeps changing my dates because of the stupid opk's. I got a positive on CD13 and a blaring positive on CD 19. I do not know if I tried to ovulate. None of the O signs correspond with the opk on CD19. Not CM, temp or anything. I mean we BD like rabbits LOL so i hope it paid off.

July 8th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Katie, I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but if you did have a blaring BFP on the CD19, I do think that makes more sense. I think that big dip was probably ovulation and that today's temp is the beginning of your temp rise. I know that it sucks, and I hate to even say this, but I think you might just now be starting your 2ww.

As for me...... here ya go. You can see here what I am talking about. The control line is faint and hard to capture. If you tilt your screen way back (if you are on a laptop) you *might* be able to see what I am seeing. I'm pretty sure they are just evaps, but dang.... they look pink and there have been so many of them. I'm almost ashamed to admit how many tests I have taken at this point! lol

And don't feel bad if you don't see it or if you think it's an evap. I am pretty sure they are and while I can see them plain as day in real life.... even I have a hard time seeing them on the pictures.

Last edited by MountainMomma; July 8th, 2010 at 01:01 PM.
July 8th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can see the lines and those are really faint control lines. Are you dipping them?

I kind of figured the OPK was right even though there were two of them. But I know that my CM was creamy to those three days and my cervix felt closed so IDK. I had my usual O pains earlier than CD18 so I don't know if my body geared up twice and never did. If it is CD18 this will be a couple days longer than my M/C cycle, and I usually have no issues but I guess after a M/C anything can happen Now I hope we did BD enough because it was more frequent between CD13 through CD 17, even though we did BD on CD19.

I put the OPK back up on CD18.

*Edited to change that I don't know why keep saying 19 it was 18.

Last edited by MomtoCTSK; July 8th, 2010 at 01:27 PM.
July 8th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't have the best of eyes when looking at test pictures, but if you see it then I believe it's there and I hope it's your BFP!

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
July 8th, 2010, 07:42 PM
brandimomof2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am in the 2ww. I am taking a break from temping this mth but pretty sure I oed yesterday due to the intense pain and it was the last day of ewcm. I did sneak a temp this morning and it was high so I know for sure I already oed. LOL This break didnt go as planned. I just couldnt stand not temping so took a few peaks. LOL

We bd a ton so I hope this is our mth. We also used preseed for the first time. Now comes the hard long 2ww. I cant stand this part but I am just going to try and forget about it for awhile. If I can.

I am on cd 14. And I am pretty sure I am 1 dpo.

July 9th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the 2W of insanity LOL

Stephanie I know you had to have pee'd on something this morning! How did it go? LOL

July 9th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Super Mommy
I got a bfp this morning!! I think I'm still in shock, but I took 4 different tests including a digi and I am definitely pregnant! I'm so excited - this is my 3rd time to have a March due date, hopefully I'll have a March baby this time!

blessed to share my life with

Brian - greatest husband ever
Kailee - 8
Gracie - 4
Kaden - 3
& our new baby:
Mollie Faith - 3/7/11

our angels born sleeping, always missed & loved:
Emilee -18 weeks, 11/2004
Samuel - 17 weeks, 12/2009

July 9th, 2010, 07:27 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just peeking in from the waiting to O group... Congratulations, Rachel!!!!
July 9th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on your BFP!!!!! Happy and healthy NINE months.

July 9th, 2010, 08:24 AM
SD Mommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Congrats Rachel!
July 9th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Congrats Rachel.

AFM......My IC this morning showed yet another line...about the same as the others so off I ran to the store to get a $ test. All the way there and all the way back I prayed for a clear answer. I wanted a positive obviously, but most importantly I just wanted to know for sure. It was clearly a BFN. Around the 8 minute mark though that horrible nasty evap showed it's face. I know it's an evap though because at this point I should have an immediate and fairly dark line if it was a BFP.

So now I just sit and wait for the witch to fly in.

July 9th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry to hear about the BFN but it is not over until the witch shows. HUGS.
FF has now put me at 5 DPO and I am proud to say I have not peed on anything. LOL. Only because I have nothing to pee on. It's coming in the mail today.

July 9th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the TWW Brandi!

Stephanie, I'm sorry about your BFN. I can't believe you had than many evaps

Rachel, congrats on your BFP!! I hope to be joining you soon

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
July 10th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wondering how all you ladies are doing? Any symptoms that you have this month that you haven't had before? Is anybody still POS or getting ready to?

July 10th, 2010, 09:05 PM
I'll be peeing again tomorrow. Still no AF. I've only ever passed 30 days a couple of times in the past 4 years. In every case I was either pregnant, or else had just had a miscarriage and didn't o until really late.

I don't know how much of my symptoms are real or in my head or just from stress, but I've got sore boobs, extremely tired and a bit nauseated. Not too bad, just enough to notice it. Oh, and gas! Good grief! I also keep feeling like AF has arrived, but when I run to the bathroom, there is nothing there.

July 11th, 2010, 01:37 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Update on me:
10 dpo. No symptoms other than sore bb's. Which is totally normal for me EVERY cycle
I poas yesterday, and only because it was exactly 5 months since we lost the little bean, and I thought it would be nice to see a BFP then. I didnt even think about poas today. AF is due on the 14th, I may wait to see if/when the witch flies in before I bother testing again.
How is everyone else doing in the 2ww??

[/url

Last edited by tobi4; July 11th, 2010 at 01:40 PM.
July 11th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMomma View Post
I don't know how much of my symptoms are real or in my head or just from stress
I think this is a battle we all face every month It's tough.

Tobi, I'm sorry it wasn't a BFP for you, but it is still early so don't give up hope just yet!

AFM, I'm 6dpo and I feel like DH is going to be so let down this month. He's never been this pumped up about feeling like we're pregnant this month, he keeps asking me how I feel and what not, it's starting to stress me out. I'm only 6 dpo, I've been having very mild cramping on and off since O, and I've been peeing like crazy but I think that is because I stopped drinking diet soda and have been taking in more water. I don't have any tests in my house and I am really going to try and hold out on buying any until after I've missed AF, I just don't think I can handle seeing another BFN right now, especially this month with DH being convinced I'm pg.

July 12th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hugs Kelly, I hope this is your month!
Tobi fingers crossed and I don't know how you have held out, I would have peed on everything by now LOL
Stephanie BIG HUGS!!!!

AFM I am 8 DPO (maybe). I have sore boobs, I am eating everything in sight and I have the worst case of bloating/gas. I have been having mild cramps so I am hoping that all of this means I am pregnant, so it doesn't mean that I am crazy and inducing my symptoms LOL. I will probably test on Tuesday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search