Cycle Group 2WW thread

TTCAL Cycle Groups

In Limbo, 6+ months, 2 week wait, 2 week wait to O.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Cycle Groups LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Katie did you test?

Any updates Tobi?

How is everybody else doing?

I think I'm going to go buy some hpt's today. Trying to decide which symptoms are real, which are from AF being on her way, and which are just in my head is driving me crazy. My bbs hurt like they never have before, I've had mild cramping on and off, I am crying over every silly thing, the smell of my prenatal pill this morning almost made me puke, and I haven't been sleeping very well. I'm only 9 dpo today, so it may still be early, but I need to pee on something!!

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
July 14th, 2010, 02:42 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Sounds very promising Kelly! My fingers are crossed for you!

Af showeed this morning. Im really ok with it, for this cycle and next actually. But Aug 8th... my cycle after that, we will be actively ttc'ing again. This next cycle we will be onto phase 2 of our move, renting a cottage for a week, and having tons of family visit for 2 weeks, so I know theres going to be lots of active fun stuff ahead, stuff I wouldnt be doing if I were preggo.
Good luck to everyone else in the 2ww!!

[/url
July 14th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you're ok with it Tobi, and it sounds like you have a lot coming up so you'll have lots to keep you busy until the cycle after next comes.

I broke down and took a test, BFN of course. Now I'm just pissed and moody, I don't like that my body plays tricks on me every month. I've been having horrible hot flashes all day long, so I wonder if the soy could have anything to do with my symptoms this late in the game?

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
July 14th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I took a test with afternoon urine, it came up negative. I can't decide if my symptoms are from AF or being pregnant. I have had sore boos for like a week but I also think I might be going crazy. AF is due on Friday. I am going to spend the next day or so talking myself into waiting until she is late. It never works but A for effort LOL

July 14th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Katie, I don't think you are going crazy, although TTC can definitely make you feel that way! Good luck holding out until AF is late Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I went to the dollar store and bought 6 more tests, that way I can pee all I want all weekend and save my last good test for if I happen to get a BFP and need to confirm it.

July 15th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck! FIngers crossed.

July 15th, 2010, 03:08 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi All,

I'm 2-3 DPO now. This is my first 'real cycle after my M/C. DH had emergency gall bladder surgery this month and I was in the ER diagnosed with an ulcer so we haven't BD'ed that much..... on CD 8, 10 and 12 (it's CD 14 now, I think I o'd on CD 11 or 12). I don't hold out much hope for this cycle but if I don't get PG this cycle I'm thinking I'll try Soy Isofavones next cycle.

July 16th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
All my symptoms went away, which is strange because they were so strong for 2 days. Today is 11 dpo and BFN still.

How is everybody else doing?

July 16th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well I still have sore boobs, AF did not come today, I am bloated and have cramps. And TMI I have had the worse case of the runs the past five days OMG. I did test today with an internet cheapy, so much for waiting, still BFN. I am on CD32 with no idea what is going on. I am so beyond frustrated. I have never had a cycle this long even after my M/C my cycle was 30 days. I don't know if I have ever responded to tests early as I have never tested before AF was supposed to show. With D/S I tested when I was three weeks late LOL and with the last pregnancy I tested after AF was already late. GAH!! I am going insane.

Welcome to the 2ww Mama RN!

July 16th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Katie, I hope that you are just one of those ladies that gets a late BFP!! Isn't it terrible when our bodies don't cooperate with us? KUP

July 17th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well she showed while I was at work last night. I think that my endo has just gotten worse and that is why I am having so much cramping and pain before my period. It seems to ge worse after I am pregnant. I really thought since my boobs have been so tender for a week it was a good sign. Well onward to next cycle.

July 17th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry AF showed for you Katie.

July 18th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks it is okay. I didn't think we were going to get preggos the first month. I actually think another cycle will be good for me to wait. I am SOOOOOOO happy for you ladies though, I must have missed the gathering around the pregnancy water cooler in here.

July 18th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomtoCTSK View Post
Well she showed while I was at work last night. I think that my endo has just gotten worse and that is why I am having so much cramping and pain before my period. It seems to ge worse after I am pregnant. I really thought since my boobs have been so tender for a week it was a good sign. Well onward to next cycle.
Katie I am sorry the witch showed for you. Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you for next month!

I'm 5-6 DPO now and have been feeling queasy off and on for a few days, including right now..(just got up with DD). But, I was recently diagnosed with an ulcer and just came off 2 weeks of prilosec so I'm not sure if that's it or not. I've also had the runs (sorry tmi!). I didn't feel sick at all with my last PG (the miscarriage) but I was really bad with my first PG (DD is 1 year old now.) I don't hold out much hope since DH and I were more like NTNP this cycle and only BD'd a few times.... but I know I'll drive myself crazy testing around 10DPO!

Kelly I'm so excited for you! I'm totally trying the soy next month if we are not PG this month. (of course I'd crap my pants if we got PG with twins on it!!!)

July 20th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
OH MY GAWD, KELLY!!!!!!! lady I had NO IDEA~!

Well ladies I should've joined this group about a week ago, but I've been a busy bee. Gosh I feel so disconnected from everyone... shoot I missed Kelly's BFP!

July 21st, 2010, 11:41 AM
Celena we are both 8DPO..... when do you think you'll test? I forget... are you using soy this month?

I am driving myself crazy....my uterus feels heavy and I'm psyching myself out and dying to take a test even though I KNOW it will be BFN and I do not hold out high hopes for this cycle since DH and I only BD'd 3 times around O (days 8,10, and 12 and O'd on day 12.)

This seriously feels like the longest 2WW I've ever had!!!

July 21st, 2010, 09:00 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Well, I was thinking maybe on the 28th? (actually I think that's when AF is due) So definitely earlier than that altho I'm not one to get a bfp earlier than 13-14dpo. ACK! I hate that! But.......... I have all these inet cheapies so I was thinking tomorrow with those everyday lol and wouldn't test with a FRER or anything else until much much closer to whe AF is due.

This does feel like a longer 2WW than most, but at the same time the first week went by pretty fast I think the last week is going to drag because of the anticipation!

DH and I were BD'ing like crazy this cycle, supposed to have O'd from the good side so we'll see. Yes I did use the soy again this month double the dosage @ 160mg's.

I have been cramping the past couple, few days... breaking out with zits like a jr high schooler, bloated, pulling/stretching feeling in my uterine area and it feels full. Sorta like when I was pregnant, but I'm trying not to put too much into it YKWIM

July 26th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wahooo! I O'd yesterday!

July 26th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I pop on and off this board since our loss...
We are currently in the 2WW, just O'd yesterday. BD'd on Thurs night, Sat morning and last night. I am pretty sure I felt ovulation (I usually do) middle of the night last night. I'm soooo hoping this TTC journey is about to be over.

GL to all of you! I hope we all have a H&H 9 months ahead of us!!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

July 29th, 2010, 05:01 PM
msshamis23's Avatar Don't dream it, BE IT!
*bump!*

Back in the 2WW again. Or at least what I think is the 2WW.....AF was very light this last time, and very late.

According though to my little menstrual calculator though, she's supposed to come around Aug 12, and I am very impatient. I had what I thought were O pains last week, so we BD'd a lot. If and when she does come again though i'm going to try soy this next cycle to see if that changes anything.

Sad to say though life has been pretty dull on this side, which I don't mind but i'm starting to get headaches from looking at the computer screen! (I love to read, and so I read e-books, and i'm a JMaholic)

hmmm
~Forever missin' our little angel.
http://msshamisdavis.blogspot.com/

Thank you to Katie (Shortcake) for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search