Pregnancy Check In

Forum: Catholic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ShawnaCAN

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Catholic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2012, 12:02 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I was just asking myself how far along some of our other pregnant ladies are, so I was hoping the pregnant ladies would check in.

Weeks:
Gender if known:
Name if sharing:
How are you feeling:

April 25th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Lolly13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here...
23w6d today...
Tie-breaker is a boy but we haven't told anyone IRL
no name yet
Feeling great except for horrific heartburn that I always get when pregnant!

Thank you to Natasha for my incredible siggie!

April 26th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Weeks: Finishing week 25
Gender if known: Boy (this makes 4 boys and 1 girl for us so far)
Name if sharing: We think we are decided on a first name, but I'll change my mind if I share it with anyone
How are you feeling: Pretty good, but really really tired. I think it's cause I don't get naps much anymore like I did with other pregnancies.
April 26th, 2012, 08:49 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Weeks: 15
Name: Not telling!
Feeling: I'm feeling really proud of myself actually. I started running a bit after #3 and continued in between pregnancies. I always stopped at some point during the first trimester, mostly because I wasn't doing it that consistently anyway so I wasn't conditioned enough to keep going. I've been much more consistent in the last few years. Set a goal that I would keep going all winter, even in crappy weather, which I did. Then when we conceived I decided to keep going as long as I felt comfortable. 15 weeks and still going! Just got back from 10k and it felt good. My time tonight was only a little slower than my non-pregnant average for 10k. So you know what? I'm just gonna own it cuz I can hardly believe I'm really still doing it. If you would have told me at 15 weeks with any of my other pregnancies that this is what I'd be doing at 15 weeks in 2012, I would have laughed my head off.
Julka and Lolly13 like this.

Last edited by ShawnaCAN; April 26th, 2012 at 08:55 PM.
April 26th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly13 View Post
I'm here...
23w6d today...
Tie-breaker is a boy but we haven't told anyone IRL
no name yet
Feeling great except for horrific heartburn that I always get when pregnant!
I'm having heartburn this time too, I didn't have it with the last 3 except on a RARE occasion, I did with my first though...super lame.

GL on the name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama4life View Post
Weeks: Finishing week 25
Gender if known: Boy (this makes 4 boys and 1 girl for us so far)
Name if sharing: We think we are decided on a first name, but I'll change my mind if I share it with anyone
How are you feeling: Pretty good, but really really tired. I think it's cause I don't get naps much anymore like I did with other pregnancies.
That's part of why I waited to share my baby's name. I wanted to adjust to it before I let people comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnaCAN View Post
Weeks: 15
Name: Not telling!
Feeling: I'm feeling really proud of myself actually. I started running a bit after #3 and continued in between pregnancies. I always stopped at some point during the first trimester, mostly because I wasn't doing it that consistently anyway so I wasn't conditioned enough to keep going. I've been much more consistent in the last few years. Set a goal that I would keep going all winter, even in crappy weather, which I did. Then when we conceived I decided to keep going as long as I felt comfortable. 15 weeks and still going! Just got back from 10k and it felt good. My time tonight was only a little slower than my non-pregnant average for 10k. So you know what? I'm just gonna own it cuz I can hardly believe I'm really still doing it. If you would have told me at 15 weeks with any of my other pregnancies that this is what I'd be doing at 15 weeks in 2012, I would have laughed my head off.
Not even a possiblility I could do it! I tried to keep dancing when I got pregnant with Courtney (was in good shape back then, was 19, etc.) and the puking would have ended that instantly, it ended dancing...but running would have gone WAY earlier!

April 26th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Weeks: 35 today!
Gender if known: She's a girl
Name if sharing: Terra Lee
How are you feeling: BLEH! Got my gum in to try to keep me from puking up dinner. I'm so glad I've decided to be done after this one, cuz I'm so tired of "morning sickness" that has nothing to do with the morning or the first trimester. And I'm ready for May...Tuesday IT IS MAY!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search