We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
This morning I had decided I was gunna wait it out and not get induced. And then I had more spotting (this pregnancy really is killing me) with bright red blood. And more false labor and I said "OK, my sanity is gone." So if I don't go into real labor in the next 9.5 hours, I'm being induced in the morning. I have been so conflicted about this, but I'm resolved right now. I'm just hoping it doesn't unresolve itself in my head before they start the induction. I won't get my pit free labor I said I wanted, but as long as she comes out vaginally I'll be fine...cuz the no epi part is a given as I'm afraid of the dang thing.
However, since I'll be in the hospital and caring for a newborn and all that jazz Idk when I'll be on JM. So try to keep chatting and stuff ladies.
Oh, and apparently this crying at church thing is regular for me now, cuz I did it TWICE today!!! Once in sheer despair cuz my kids have NEVER been that bad and I was so frustrated when we got to the cry room. And once when we sang America the Beautiful at the end.
Anyway, my due date buddy will update my DDC I'm sure, though I can't be 100% she'll update the JM part of it, I tried to make sure that's where she'd go, but she's been so busy with her baby lately that Idk.