February Prayer Request Thread

Forum: Catholic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Catholic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2013, 09:04 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
What do you ladies need prayers for this month?

February 5th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes.
Me.
Definitely, please pray for us!
Currently, dh has a hernia....we have no insurance...my back is out, and I have a terrible cold. I am having to carry around our 21 lb six month old with my bad back because I am not as bad off as dh right now. All of our 5 kids are under the age of 7....praise The Lord for some very helpful older ones! The baby won't sleep out of my arms as of the last few days ( which is fine, I guess, because I can't lift him in and out of his crib anyway). Pray that this season of suffering doesn't last long, for our kids sake, if not for ours! And pray for our attitudes as we try to embrace the cross at this time. TIA!

February 5th, 2013, 06:53 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I will be praying for all the intentions posted here.

Please add my family to the list. I'll keep it at that because I've about given up on specific intentions, as God has made it abundantly clear that He is in control and I am clueless as to what we actually need.

Please pray for an acquaintance of mine who is having some serious financial problems and faces moving to find work.

Finally please pray for our Bishop who is being reassigned, I think to Portland? He will be very much missed here. And pray for whoever is appointed as our next Bishop, that we don't have to wait too long.

Oh, and not to hog the whole prayer thread, but a new crisis pregnancy center is opening for our area, the first in the village. I meet with the director tomorrow to find out how I can volunteer, and will be the go-between for the center and the three Catholic churches in the area. Please pray that I can do a good job with this, and that many hearts will be changed and many lives saved!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

Last edited by jhmomofmany; February 5th, 2013 at 06:56 PM.
February 6th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really like our prayer threads. Praying for those above!

Please pray for our marriage, finances, peace and health. All of the majors lol! Please pray that I can figure out how to take on another load of students, plus keep up with my own school, plus kids plus life. Please pray that God's will be done as I've heard about a third job that might be offered to me. Financially it'd be great for us, but I never want to harm my children, if that makes any sense.
February 7th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Please pray for my marriage, I have some very difficult decisions to make.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

February 8th, 2013, 12:08 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I'm going to add mine, and promise to read others later, but I am sick right now and my head won't hold the information if I read it tonight.

Please pray for our trip to go well. Pray that we travel safely and we get along as best we all can. Pray for anyone with a challenging Lenten sacrifice, as I'm afraid mine may end up being one. Pray for some wellness in this house.

Pray that my job has a spot for me next year and pray that Rock has an easier finish to the school year than he's started this quarter with.

February 14th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Prayers to all of you ladies.

For me, please pray for peace, patience, and the understanding I need for some challenging things going on.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search