Pregnancy Check-In

Forum: Catholic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By wildchihuahua
  • 2 Post By jhmomofmany
  • 2 Post By AMDG
  • 2 Post By AmyLM
  • 2 Post By bellasky
  • 1 Post By LJD3Tdance

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Catholic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 10:31 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
How are are pregnant ladies doing? How far along are you now?

March 8th, 2013, 01:09 PM
wildchihuahua's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm now 25 weeks along. Getting bigger. Starting to get really tired again, and really wishing I could decrease my hours at work, but no luck. Had to start zoloft for my mood, but I'm already noticing an improvement and things overall are going better. I haven't done anything to prep for the baby, but my mom is here this next week for Spring Break, so we'll see what happens while she's here.
Thanks for checking on us!

March 9th, 2013, 04:25 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
It's sweet of you to ask! I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow. I'm feeling really good. DH is still out of town (has been in training for new trucking job since January), but I was able to quit my job- it's been three weeks. The kids and I are in a good routine, I'm getting lots done every day. Still exercising daily and running (slow and easy) 2-4 days a week. I switched care from a doctor to a midwife, which is a huge relief. We were thinking to use the doctor for prenatal care and then be unassisted for a birth at home, I'm glad to have a better plan. I also haven't started any shopping or prep for the baby at all, I usually put it off until the last month. It's not like I have to put together a nursery or anything, basically just need clothes and diapers for the first few days. We're team green, anyway, which makes shopping tricky. That's all I can think of!
LJD3Tdance and mama4life like this.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

March 11th, 2013, 01:16 PM
AMDG's Avatar Margaret
I am 37 weeks - I think we are having our first girl and that is pretty exciting. I have been dying to nest but having been able to do much that I want to do yet because we are going to get carpet in the bedrooms and so knowing that everything has to come out of the rooms means it didn't make sense for me to organize/reorganize before that happens.
I feel huge but otherwise fine. I never go early so I am expecting an April fools day baby

"Authentic love is not a vague sentiment or a blind passion. It is an inner attitude that involves the whole human person. It is looking to the other, not to use but to serve. It is rejoicing when the other rejoices and suffers when the other suffers. Love is the gift of self." JPII
March 12th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had my baby! Cruz St.Valentine was born on valentine's day! It was my due date and I was induced. Everything went well and we are great. Hue is a really good baby and his big sisters adore him.

Mom to 3 beautiful kids
Expecting our newest baby girl, diagnosed with Down Syndrome with Verifi, October 2014!
March 13th, 2013, 03:07 PM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
I am 34 weeks and just got off bed rest. I don't think my little one will stay in until my due date. I can't wait to meet her!

March 13th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchihuahua View Post
I'm now 25 weeks along. Getting bigger. Starting to get really tired again, and really wishing I could decrease my hours at work, but no luck. Had to start zoloft for my mood, but I'm already noticing an improvement and things overall are going better. I haven't done anything to prep for the baby, but my mom is here this next week for Spring Break, so we'll see what happens while she's here.
Thanks for checking on us!
Awww Have you decided on things like a name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhmomofmany View Post
It's sweet of you to ask! I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow. I'm feeling really good. DH is still out of town (has been in training for new trucking job since January), but I was able to quit my job- it's been three weeks. The kids and I are in a good routine, I'm getting lots done every day. Still exercising daily and running (slow and easy) 2-4 days a week. I switched care from a doctor to a midwife, which is a huge relief. We were thinking to use the doctor for prenatal care and then be unassisted for a birth at home, I'm glad to have a better plan. I also haven't started any shopping or prep for the baby at all, I usually put it off until the last month. It's not like I have to put together a nursery or anything, basically just need clothes and diapers for the first few days. We're team green, anyway, which makes shopping tricky. That's all I can think of!
Clothes? You don't already have clothes with all those big kiddos?

March 13th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDG View Post
I am 37 weeks - I think we are having our first girl and that is pretty exciting. I have been dying to nest but having been able to do much that I want to do yet because we are going to get carpet in the bedrooms and so knowing that everything has to come out of the rooms means it didn't make sense for me to organize/reorganize before that happens.
I feel huge but otherwise fine. I never go early so I am expecting an April fools day baby
Do you have a bunch of clothes and stuff now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLM View Post
I had my baby! Cruz St.Valentine was born on valentine's day! It was my due date and I was induced. Everything went well and we are great. Hue is a really good baby and his big sisters adore him.
Congrats!!

March 13th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasky View Post
I am 34 weeks and just got off bed rest. I don't think my little one will stay in until my due date. I can't wait to meet her!
yay for being off bed rest!
bellasky likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search