Hello? Anybody?

Forum: Catholic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AMDG

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Catholic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
How's it going?

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

August 21st, 2013, 02:20 PM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello!!

It's pretty slow in here huh?

It's been really busy here. DD is starting JK this year so I'm all kinds of freaked out. Two days after her first day of school DS turns 1 so this September is a little bittersweet. I'm still kind of trying to convince DH that having another baby isn't such a horrendous idea but it's not going well, I'm afraid.
August 22nd, 2013, 11:42 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Finishing up summer here...

AJ (my oldest) turned 7 earlier this month. Tomorrow is meet the teacher night at his school and Monday is his first day of SECOND grade. Where has the time gone?

Katie (my other one) is being 2, lol! Stubborn! We will be attempting potty training in the next few weeks. Unbelievably she will be three this December. I am going to be working with her on some preschool stuff when big brother is in school.

I am also trying to find some part time work...not going well. I need to still stay home with Katie and be available for AJ. Here to take AJ to school and pick him up. Hard to find a job that makes all of that possible.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

August 24th, 2013, 12:28 PM
It's good to hear from both of you.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

August 24th, 2013, 03:50 PM
AMDG's Avatar Margaret
I don't really remember to get on here anymore and check in. My baby - my first girl - is five months old already!! she is the best baby ever. I am homeschooling and we are about to start up in another week or so - although I still have some planning and organizing to do to get ready. Other than that, life has just been busy with 4 kids under the age of 6. I will try to remember to get on here more often.

eta - oh, and I'm not pregnant again - I need to get rid of that thing in my signature
SavaAngel likes this.

"Authentic love is not a vague sentiment or a blind passion. It is an inner attitude that involves the whole human person. It is looking to the other, not to use but to serve. It is rejoicing when the other rejoices and suffers when the other suffers. Love is the gift of self." JPII
August 28th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Wow, Margaret, time flies! I didn't know you had a girl... congrats!!

September 1st, 2013, 11:49 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Congrats Margaret

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

September 5th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats on your baby girl!

Lucky mother to five!

September 7th, 2013, 10:55 AM
wildchihuahua's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm in about once a week to read, but don't always have time to post. I've returned to work, so time has become more limited with all the kids activities too.

March 3rd, 2014, 10:20 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
It freaks me out severely that there has come a point where a thread posted in September I'm only now seeing 6 MONTHS later. Wow, how things have changed lol.

...worse, it was started in AUGUST!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search