almost time...

Forum: Catholic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Catholic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2007, 09:43 AM
little_pockit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to little_pockit
well, i have about 16 hours to go until my surgery. still trying to ingore the scared feelings but i keep praying that God wills everything to run smooth. i really worry more about how my family will fare through it all.

this afternoon, i get to do a loverly bowel prep (colon cleanse). i am soooo fliipin' excited. blink.gif
friday at 4:30 am i head to the hospital for surgery at 7. i have to be there 2 hours early to be prepped and stuff for surgery. the procedure takes usually around 2 hours then, i will be in recovery. i should be coming home friday afternoon but may have to stay overnight. we shall see how i react to all the meds and/or if everything literally comes out OK.

i will try to come and post as soon as i can.
June 14th, 2007, 02:27 PM
mudholemama
I will definitely say a prayer for you Kimberley.....GOD BLESS YOU!
June 15th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Julka
I really hope all goes well for you. Keep strong and keep us posted.
June 15th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad you checked in with us. THank you. I am praying for you. Hang in there.

Beck
June 16th, 2007, 07:38 AM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everything went well and your recovery is going well. Please KUP! You are in my prayers.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search