March DDC mom needs prayers

Forum: Catholic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Catholic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2007, 02:38 PM
BusyMom
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share a story with you of March DDC mom, Tina, that could use your prayers. She was very excited about her pregnancy. She went in for an ultrasound and all they saw was two empty sacs. It could have meant twins (just to early to see anything) or it could have meant no pregnancy. They asked her to return a week later for a second ultrasound. Our DDC kept her hopes up and awaited her return from her ultrasound Thursday morning. We began a post wondering where she was as we were all anxious to hear about the babies. Thursday turned to Friday, this just wasn't like Tina, then Saturday...we began to PM. Her husband checking emails saw our messages and replied by posting this message Saturday night:

I am sorry ladies my wife was hit by a drunk driver on the way to her ultrasound. She is still in the hospital with a broken arm and leg. Right now the babies are ok but we will have to wait and see. I was checking her email and saw the email. I hope I am posting this in the right place. She will be happy to see you are worried. She is so scarred about the twins. I am not sure when she will be able to post..Please pray for my wife and my little ones.

Eddie

Pleas pray for her, Eddie, and the babies. Both her and Eddie are very worried. He has since posted again. It sound like he is putting up a strong front for Tina to see but is very scared. I can only imagine her worries as well as her pain, since with her pregnancy they probably are careful how to medicate her.
August 5th, 2007, 07:30 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How scary! It is a miracle those babies are okay. I will say some prayers for her.

August 5th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I will pray for this woman, her hubby, and her 2 babies. OMG. I was really struck by this .....I suppose everyone will be. Please keep us informed on this situation.
August 6th, 2007, 08:10 AM
BusyMom
Here is the latest update from her husband.
8/6 Tina was happy to read your caring post..she cried and cried. She asked me to let you know how much each of you ladies loving thoughts and prayers meant to her. I got a call that she is having some brown spotting this morning. I am going to check on her this afternoon. I am scared that she may be losing our little ones....How will I be able to look at her and not cry? I have to be strong for her...This is so hard to go thru...She is the strong one and I am so proud of her. I love her more than I can even begin to put into words. I am happy that she will have you to talk to when she comes home regardless of the outcome.

Thank you again ladies
Eddie

Thanks girls for keeping them in your prayers. It means so much to the family.
August 6th, 2007, 08:59 AM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
She will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers!
August 6th, 2007, 03:13 PM
mudholemama
wow...she'll also be in my thoughts and prayers
August 7th, 2007, 07:52 AM
BusyMom
Here is the latest post form her husband.
Tina had a hard night....she started having some pink spotting and it is light but still continued this morning. I am fearing for the worse that she is going to miscarry. They are moving her to a normal room today. The doctor said they are going to keep a close eye on her. They are going to check with an ultrasound today. If it is the worse they are want to perform a D&C on her. She was so sad last night I stayed with her until she fell asleep. She just keep saying not my babies...I am so sorry ladies but I think this is it...I will post tomorrow. As I am going to take off from work to be there for her. I do not want her to be alone I just want to hold her all day. If this does happen as soon as she is able to come home I think I am going to take her away to the moutains to just get away for a bit.
August 7th, 2007, 07:03 PM
BusyMom
Quote:
Tina had a hard night....she started having some pink spotting and it is light but still continued this morning. I am fearing for the worse that she is going to miscarry. They are moving her to a normal room today. The doctor said they are going to keep a close eye on her. They are going to check with an ultrasound today. If it is the worse they are want to perform a D&C on her. She was so sad last night I stayed with her until she fell asleep. She just keep saying not my babies...I am so sorry ladies but I think this is it...I will post tomorrow. As I am going to take off from work to be there for her. I do not want her to be alone I just want to hold her all day. If this does happen as soon as she is able to come home I think I am going to take her away to the moutains to just get away for a bit.[/b]
Here is the latest...keep the prayers coming it is helping:

I just want to give you a quick update. The ultrasound still shows 2 heartbeats....thank GOD!!! but she is still spotting brownish pink. They will continue to watch her. Her Dr. said Tina has been thru major trauma to her body. So we are taking it day by day. Please continue to send your blessed prayers and well wishes to Tina. I just had to come home for a little bit to just break down and cry. I do not want to break down in front of her. She needs me to be strong right now. So it seems everyone of you wonderful women thoughts are getting to where they need to go. I can not begin to thank you wonderful ladies. We are still in the deep woods but I see a little light..

Eddie
August 10th, 2007, 01:55 PM
BusyMom
Quote:
Quote:
Tina had a hard night....she started having some pink spotting and it is light but still continued this morning. I am fearing for the worse that she is going to miscarry. They are moving her to a normal room today. The doctor said they are going to keep a close eye on her. They are going to check with an ultrasound today. If it is the worse they are want to perform a D&C on her. She was so sad last night I stayed with her until she fell asleep. She just keep saying not my babies...I am so sorry ladies but I think this is it...I will post tomorrow. As I am going to take off from work to be there for her. I do not want her to be alone I just want to hold her all day. If this does happen as soon as she is able to come home I think I am going to take her away to the moutains to just get away for a bit.[/b]
Here is the latest...keep the prayers coming it is helping:

I just want to give you a quick update. The ultrasound still shows 2 heartbeats....thank GOD!!! but she is still spotting brownish pink. They will continue to watch her. Her Dr. said Tina has been thru major trauma to her body. So we are taking it day by day. Please continue to send your blessed prayers and well wishes to Tina. I just had to come home for a little bit to just break down and cry. I do not want to break down in front of her. She needs me to be strong right now. So it seems everyone of you wonderful women thoughts are getting to where they need to go. I can not begin to thank you wonderful ladies. We are still in the deep woods but I see a little light..

Eddie
[/b]
8/10 There was an update from eddie today that says that she is now at home. She is still not up to being at the computer, but is happy to be home. She is still spotting a little, but it looks like it is tapering off. She goes to her OB Tuesday for a check. Thanks again for all your prayers. There was a time there I was real worried. God really pulled through.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search