Exactly 2 months until CHRISTMAS!

Teen Mommies Graduates

No longer in your teens, but want to stay in touch with your Teen Mommies friends? This is the subforum for you.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2010, 02:36 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Do you have any idea on what your getting you kid/s this year?

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
October 25th, 2010, 06:59 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
NO idea I did just buy the girls' Christmas PJs though. I know I'll be doing a sock for each of the girls, an ornament for each, and getting them 3 gifts each since I have a HUGE Greek family and they'll be getting a lot of presents LoL. Seth needs his Xmas PJs still but has his ornament

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

October 25th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wii games mostly, a few Toy Story toys and movies. He just had his birthday and has way too many toys.

I am 'done' shopping. But I will probably buy more stuff because I can't help myself.

Last edited by Nikki.; October 25th, 2010 at 09:36 PM.
October 25th, 2010, 11:34 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know I am getting her a tea set, I want to get her a play table, but I am not sure. I am ordering her PJ's soon and I need to get her an ornament.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

October 25th, 2010, 11:44 AM
going all out..well with what i can afford. christmas is my son's 1st birthday
October 25th, 2010, 12:37 PM
kasie.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to kasie. Send a message via Yahoo to kasie.
There is a game for the Playstation he REALLY wants, but other than that I don't know.
October 25th, 2010, 06:44 PM
I've already got everything for my kids on lay-by. Target has a massive toy sale here late July and you can lay-by until Christmas so I always to my majority of shopping there.

Jaelah is getting a Dora The Explorer Bike and Dora helmet, knee and elbow pad set.
A Dora couch (which is something similar to this)
Dora the Explorer with Boots Flip-Open Sofa with Slumber in Purple and Lavendar - Spin Master - Toys "R" Us
Enid Blyton book set
All in one learning desk
FISHER-PRICE® FUN 2 LEARN? ALL-IN-ONE LEARNING DESK | ToyLab
i know there were a couple other things like a couple Barbies and another learning toy but I can't remember :/
Oliver is getting a Thomas The Tank Engine bike and Thomas helmet, knee and elbow pad set.
A Toy story couch, fisher price boat thing he can play with in the bath, Dr Seuss book set, My own Leaptop
My Own Leaptop

fisher price learning recycling truck
Little People Sing n Learn Recycling Truck - Fisher Price Toys - FP Store - Preschooler - Little People
I was a little apprehensive buying it because it was a recycling truck lol but it teaches numbers & the ABC which I thought would be really beneficial.

and Mianna is getting a Roll-Along Musical Pony
DealsDirect: Online Shopping - Appliances, Bedding, Furniture, Rugs, Toys, Wine & more
A Disney Princess couch, Elmo first readers book set and a couple other things but I cant remember really what they were...

oh and I bought them a few DVDs too but I can only remember one and it was Where the wild things are, cloudy with a chance of meatballs & another one but I cant remember what it was?

Closer to the day I'll get them an outfit each for Christmas, their xmas pjs and but some more things for their stocking like crayons, colouring books, tooth brushes, lollies, hair ties etc

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
October 27th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
I keep buying things and then giving them to her (DVDs) or changing my mind and returning them. I'm driving myself bonkers.

She has a few outfits and pjs that are still hidden/kept.
October 27th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Mel

October 28th, 2010, 04:17 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know I WON'T be getting this big foot thingy... you may have seen the commercial. He makes noise and rolls all around... well Taylor's TERRIFIED of it LoL. They had it sitting out in Target and I took her to see it without knowing it would scare her and she about had a conniption I got a big ad book from Toys R Us yesterday in the mail and she pointed a ton of stuff. Rylie's too young to care yet but she's fairly easy to buy for.

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

October 28th, 2010, 04:35 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All I know is an outfit, new sneakers, and pajamas but other that, whatever I pick up cheap on black friday

October 28th, 2010, 12:15 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I asked my Dad to build a wooden chest and we're going to fill it with dress-up clothes for them both, Rylan is getting a Handy Manny "carpentry" table, I'm not sure what Alyssa's "big" gift will be yet. She'll be getting lots of craft supplies, books for her Tag, Ry will be getting lots of smaller cars and things like that. They'll both get clothes and books, Christmas pjs, and stocking stuffers.
October 28th, 2010, 01:50 PM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
Since we're in a bit of a rough living situation right now Jaidyn is getting a new baby doll(she keeps asking for a baby brother and it's completely out of my control so hopefully she will be atleast temporarily satisfied with a baby doll) and 1 of those Leapfrog Leapster EXplorer Learning Experience games with a few games. She will also get 2 new pair of shoes, boots and tons of clothes. We will be moving shortly after Christmas so she will get new stuff then.

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search