I took him back...

Teen Mommies Graduates

No longer in your teens, but want to stay in touch with your Teen Mommies friends? This is the subforum for you.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
After 30 drama filled weeks, babydaddy came to me saying how sorry he was and promising that he'd change. Even though I told myself I'd never take him back, I did...

So far it's been pretty good. I think this the right thing to do for our kids. We'll see... I haven't really told anyone, they'd all have negative things to say, because when things were bad, they were BAD. But this isn't about anyone but us and the kids, you know? I put it on FB so I wouldn't have to say anything to anyone.

I'm trying to not turn this into a giant vent, but some girl who hates me (because my BFF is dating her ex ) is trying to ruin it. She texts him almost daily to get a reaction out of me. She writes **** about how pathetic he is for coming back all over her FB and Twitter. I don't understand it. I would never try to break up a couple who have children together... Why does this one chick have to be so immature and annoying when this has nothing to do with her?

So anyway... no Maury, for now

October 25th, 2010, 11:33 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry she is being such a witch to you. But I am happy you are happy. A lot of people think I am stupid for taking Dh back but we are trying because we want to be happy together, and we want a good life for Addi.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

October 25th, 2010, 12:42 PM
kasie.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to kasie. Send a message via Yahoo to kasie.
*** off to everyone else and what they have to say. You are figuring out what is right for you and your family, and if you all are happy than that is all that matters.

Maury would have been fun though.
October 25th, 2010, 06:30 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I agree with the girls!

I'm glad you guys could work through things and I hope everything goes well for you and your family hun

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
October 26th, 2010, 02:40 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with the other girls! It's about you and your sweet little boys and I think trying to make it work is commendable. I'm with Kasie, Maury definitely would have been fun LoL

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

October 26th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
I'm happy for you, Nikki. I hope everything works out for you guys and your family.

I belong to that club too, so no judgement here. Good luck!
October 27th, 2010, 05:30 AM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
I think a lot of us have been there, done that.. so NO judgement here at all! I've taken Carlos back.. I hope it works out perfectly & I hope that little jerk backs off soon

October 28th, 2010, 11:59 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Who cares what anyone else thinks! As long as you and your children are happy, that's all that matters
November 7th, 2010, 08:32 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Whatever happens between you & him is between you & him - everyone else be ******. GL & I hope that girl backs off, how immature!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search