ok seriously ***?

Teen Mommies Graduates

No longer in your teens, but want to stay in touch with your Teen Mommies friends? This is the subforum for you.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2010, 12:35 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
sooo my ex (Mikayla's dad), thinks that he can fly by me without me realizing what he's done - he frigging bought an xbox, the new one, & now he plans on getting a 52 inch TV - after he just bought a 36 or something, && he has a Wii, & a PS3 already!!! like, ***? & then he tells me he doesn't have the money to buy Mikayla a bed for Xmas?! Pisses me off sooo much, & on top of that he has the nerve to tell me I do nothing for Mikayla - HELLO, I'm the one who feeds her, clothes her, bathes her, does EVERYTHING for her, when he only takes her when he feels like it or buy stuff for her when he feels like it. & even still - he can buy EVERYTHING & anything for his new baby, but not his oldest....

I am mad as all hell atm, & had no one else to vent to... sorry ladies!
December 12th, 2010, 01:15 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Wow I would be pissed too! Does he work? If so go through courts so he HAS to pay child support, it seems like it has to come to that. So sad, poor Mikayla!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
December 12th, 2010, 01:50 PM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
Does he pay court ordered child support? If not, you might want to do that just as a guarantee that you will be helped and he has no choice but to do so. He sounds a lot like my little brother who has 3 kids, 3 different mothers and picks a kid every so many months to take care of while forgetting about the others and splurging on things for himself. He should grow up and help you out!

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
December 13th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ugh, I've been there. Poor Mikayla, I'm sorry.

December 14th, 2010, 07:16 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Poor you and Mikayla! I'm so sorry

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

December 16th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Thanks ladies No, he doesn't pay child support... I don't know how many times I've made appointments & done down there, but they always end up cancelled because I've been sooo busy with school I need to get my butt in gear with it, & try & get in this week or next.

He did end up getting a 50 inch, his old one was a 42, & he even had the nerve to sell his 36 to his grandmother (who he lives with & pays the rent) for $100... but on the good side, him & his mother are going splits on a bed for Mikayla... although HE should be paying ALL of it.
December 16th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Super Mommy
The words I want to express towards him will be censored, so suffice it to say I think he's rather dooshy. Sorry sweetie. That's absolutely ridiculous. Definitely get on that child support ASAP. He can't keep dipping out on his responsibilities.

Expecting Baby Boy 12/14/14!

December 17th, 2010, 06:35 AM
A few of mine were clearly censored But definitely uncensored in our phone conversation that night

Thx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search