Pregnant Mommies!

Forum: LDS Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LDS Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2011, 12:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing?

When is your due date? Do you think you'll go early or late?
Do you know the gender? (if you're not far enough along to be able to tell, will you find out?)
Any name ideas?
Anything else you want to tell us?

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."
April 2nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
How are you doing? Better now than I was a few week ago! Still on zofran at night, but I actually feel fairly normal now.
When is your due date? Do you think you'll go early or late? Sept. 2nd, but I'll be induced a week early.
Do you know the gender? (if you're not far enough along to be able to tell, will you find out?) My ultrasound is in 11 days! Hopefully the baby will cooperate and we'll be able to tell. I think it's a girl, though.
Any name ideas? Matt won't talk about it until we know the gender.
Anything else you want to tell us? um...I feel like I'm 10 weeks further along than I am! My poor hips!

April 2nd, 2011, 02:31 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
How are you doing? Eh...I am okay. I am still on Zofran but I am back to one time a day in the morning. I also have to take unisom and B6 morning and night too.

When is your due date? Do you think you'll go early or late? I am due October 23. I really hope that I will go early but I am not so sure. My mom went at least 3 weeks early with each kid so I have a chance.
Do you know the gender? (if you're not far enough along to be able to tell, will you find out?) I totally think it is a boy. I will honestly be flabbergasted if it isn't. We are finding out in 8 weeks.
Any name ideas? We have had names picked out for years! Marsela Luljeta with a girl (nicknamed Mars) and Indri Albert for a boy (nicknamed Indi).
Anything else you want to tell us? I am having bad back pregnancy. I am going to go to an orthopedist to see if I have to get a special brace. Baby seems content being right on my spine...back labor is terrifying me right now.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 2nd, 2011, 02:42 PM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When is your due date? Do you think you'll go early or late? I'm due Sept 5 but I have always gone 2 week early with both kids but with some medical issues that came up now going sooner might happen.
Do you know the gender? (if you're not far enough along to be able to tell, will you find out?) It's a boy. We go Tuesday for another u/s and shoudl be able to get another look to see.
Any name ideas? We are thinking of names that end in "on" which made us a list of 8 names.
Anything else you want to tell us? I don't think so. I was diagnosed with placenta preivia and a short cervix so I have been very scared and concerned about that. I go Tuesday to check how everything is going.

April 2nd, 2011, 03:53 PM
Ashl3y
How are you doing?
Doing great!

When is your due date? Do you think you'll go early or late?
Due May 28th. I have no idea when I will have her, though. I always thought late but I think my doctor is convinced otherwise. The last three times she has measured the fundal height, I'm measuring 3-4 weeks ahead.

Do you know the gender? (if you're not far enough along to be able to tell, will you find out?)
It's a GIRL!

Any name ideas?
We have some ideas, but definitely nothing set in stone yet.

Anything else you want to tell us?
I am going for another (and probably my last this pregnancy) ultrasound on Monday. It was ordered by my doctor to figure out why exactly I am measuring so far ahead with the fundal height, as well as to make sure that she is head down (which she is not as of my last ultrasound).
April 3rd, 2011, 08:58 AM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck all you pregnant mommies!

Ashley, I have a septum in my uterus that always caused me to measure 2-3 weeks ahead. Fundal height also isn't really a good indication of how many weeks you are since it depends a lot of the position the baby is in.

April 3rd, 2011, 07:33 PM
Ashl3y
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug-n-Ed View Post
Good luck all you pregnant mommies!

Ashley, I have a septum in my uterus that always caused me to measure 2-3 weeks ahead. Fundal height also isn't really a good indication of how many weeks you are since it depends a lot of the position the baby is in.
That's good to know, thanks for sharing that! I'm a first timer so I really have no idea what any of anything means, really. My doctor is sending me for an ultrasound tomorrow to see how far along I'm measuring and to see what position baby girl is in now. Can't wait!
April 5th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
How are you doing? Great very little morning sickness, no other symptoms other than being tired but Beau still wakes me up at night so it is not all baby. Oh and something new to me is peeing at night not sure if it is because I am woke up or if I'd have to wake up any way. But either way I have a hard time going back to sleep. The good news is Beau is only waking up once a night now and not three times a night.

When is your due date? Do you think you'll go early or late? My official duw date 11/4/11 if my blood pressure give me issues I'll go early if everything goes great I'll be induced 11/11/11 cool birthday.

Do you know the gender? (if you're not far enough along to be able to tell, will you find out?) We were waiting until delivery to find out but are starting to waiver.

Any name ideas? Emerson Cade for a boy... not sure for a girl maybe Viviann, Penelope, Virginia, Eleanor (I like the Nick names Nora, Nellie and Honey)

Anything else you want to tell us? It is hard to get in the swing of buying baby things when 1) baby doesn't need any thing and 2) Beau is wearing a 0-3 month or a 3-6 month if I want to buy baby clothes he could use some!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search