MOTW - Welcome... LindseyE117!!!

Forum: LDS Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LDS Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2011, 07:07 AM
babyandbriana's Avatar Veteran
It's been a while since we've done "Mommy of the Week". Also, I asked Lindsey if we could spotlight her FOREVER ago.. and... what with all the throwing up and sleeping (thank you, first tri!) I'm only just NOW getting back online to do this. I know, I know, I'm a terrible host. I'm trying!

SO! Let's make Lindsey feel welcome! Ask her your questions, and keep her busy! Lindsey, we're excited to get to know you better.

What's your favorite food?
What's your favorite TV show?
What was your favorite subject in school?

Thanks to tasha_mae for my BEAUTIFUL siggie!
September 12th, 2011, 07:18 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
What is the best thing about motherhood?
What is the worst thing about motherhood?
Do you have any pets?

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

September 12th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Super Mommy
Sweet or Savory?
What's your favorite holiday?
What kind of a vehicle do you drive?
September 12th, 2011, 07:23 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
What's your favorite food? Cajun! I am Cajun so anything Cajun or southern is a hit with me.
What's your favorite TV show? Too many to count. I probably like shows that the church would not approve of.
What was your favorite subject in school? Science! I still love science. I guess that is why I am on the fence with either nursing or becoming a chef.

What is the best thing about motherhood? They have made me want to become a better person. I want to change the world for them and make it better. Plus they have shown me that I can love in a way I never knew existed.
What is the worst thing about motherhood? Attitudes and sibling fights. It is every day in this house. Lol.
Do you have any pets? . 3 dogs (and 3 dogs too many, lol) 1 pit bull, 1 standard dachshund, and 1 mini dachshund. My mini is my mini me--spoiled just like my kids. Lol.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
September 12th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Sweet or Savory? Savory! I am really not a big sweet person, but I will never pass up a dessert.
What's your favorite holiday? Christmas! I have the best childhood memories of Christmas with my grandmother. She always had her house decorated with a mini Christmas city and presents piled to the ceiling. I want my kids to have similar memories. I start decorating right after Thanksgiving dinner. It has become a tradition in our household.
What kind of a vehicle do you drive? I have a 07 Nissan Versa (bought it the first year it came out when I saw it on the show Heroes, lol. I liked that it was cheap and roomy), and a 2004 Saturn Vue. What I really like about both cars are that they are paid off! Might not be in the best shape, but they work.

September 13th, 2011, 08:09 AM
What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite movie?
What is your favorite cartoon?

September 13th, 2011, 09:09 AM
What's your favorite song, and why?
What's the BEST time of your day?
What's your earliest memory?

September 13th, 2011, 06:09 PM
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite movie? Interview with a Vampire (I used to have this poster on my room wall--old Brad Pit was so yummy!)
What is your favorite cartoon? Pretty much anything from the 80's when I was younger. I am rewatching all the Jems now, and I recently bought Dick Tales. (Next is Gummi Bears!)

September 13th, 2011, 06:15 PM
What's your favorite song, and why? Run by Snow Patrol. I am a sucker for beautiful sad melodies, and this song just gets me every time. It pretty much made Snow Patrol one of my favorite bands of all time. Leona Lewis does a beautiful cover of it too.
What's the BEST time of your day? Early in the morning believe it or not. I just woke up from a good nights sleep, and I haven't been run down by my family yet. Lol.
What's your earliest memory? I remember being really small and following my parents from room to room as they were chasing a bird around our house. My mom was screaming and my dad was telling her to calm down. When I told my mom about it years ago, it seems I was barely 1 year old. I have other memories of being at my Maw Maw's house too when I was really small.

This is fun!

September 13th, 2011, 09:37 PM
What is the reason behind your username?
Showers or baths?
Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

September 15th, 2011, 10:23 AM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your greatest fear?
What do you consider your greatest accomplishment? (aside from parenting!)
Where have you lived?

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!
September 15th, 2011, 11:41 AM
What is your dream car?
Share a picture of anything.
What is your dream vacation?

September 15th, 2011, 05:57 PM
What's your favorite book?
What's your favorite movie?
What's your favorite thing to do on a weekend?

September 15th, 2011, 06:39 PM
What is the reason behind your username? My first name, last initial, and Nov. 7th is my first son's birthday
Showers or baths? Both. I like showers when I feel nasty and dirty and baths to relax.
Which side of the bed do you sleep on? On the left (closer to the door and bathroom)

What is your greatest fear? Losing my children or husband. I doubt I could survive such a devestating loss.
What do you consider your greatest accomplishment? (aside from parenting!) Starting college.
Where have you lived? In my hometown in Louisiana, Las Vegas, Mexico, and now in the Houston, TX area.

What is your dream car? A Chevy Traverse! I looked at one of those once and fell in love. My daddy ended up buying one after that too. I'm so jealous!
Share a picture of anything. This is our family about 3/4 years ago. We took the Santa train near Las Vegas.

What is your dream vacation? My dream vacation was visiting Scotland (which I already did), so now it is somewhere super tropical like Bora Bora or France.

What's your favorite book? Actually it is a series. The Outlander Series by Diana Galdabon. It started my love affair with Scotland. It is sort of a time traveler/love story/war story.
What's your favorite movie? Interview with a Vampire
What's your favorite thing to do on a weekend? Cook a big breakfast for my family.

September 16th, 2011, 08:35 AM
I love the picture! You have such a cute family!

What was the last book you read?
What is your favorite sport?
What is your favorite season?

September 17th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Thanks! I am sorry it is taking me so long to do these. This week has been hectic and I barely get online!

What was the last book you read? The latest Sookie Stackhouse book (True Blood Series). I am addicted to the series.
What is your favorite sport? I really do not like sports enough to watch them, but I am a serious Saints fan (you have to be living in Louisiana). So I guess football.
What is your favorite season? Fall! It is cool in the Fall, and it is the beginning of all my fav holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas). I just love all the weather and the joy of the upcoming holidays. It is so sad when it is all over.

September 18th, 2011, 06:35 AM
What is your favorite scripture?
What is your favorite junk food?
When you were in elementary school, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search