So quiet!

Forum: LDS Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LDS Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2012, 12:03 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I know that people are busy, but it is so quiet in here! What is new with you ladies?

You know what is new with me. DH is still unemployed. I am a long term substitute for the school I used to work at as a business teacher. I am excited that I got that job because it is over doubling my pay from a regular substitute job. Marsi is doing so well! It is only a week 2 days post surgery and she is amazing. I have been able to get off of my PPD medications! I tried a couple of months ago and it was bad, but this last time worked great. Since I pump enough milk for twins, I am donating my milk now. Since I saw a lot of preemies at the Children's Hospital Marsi was at that were being fed with donated breast milk, I got the information to donate. So, other than unemployment, things are going GREAT at our home.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 5th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
Glad to hear things are going well in spite of the challenges.

We're just going along like normal. Homeschooling, time spinning out of control fast. Ani's loving Young Women. We meet with the other ward in our building and those girls in both wards are just the most amazing kids. I've got the 8 and 9 year olds for Achievement and love it. Again, amazing kids. I just adore them. We had some major sadness when one of the nicest men (and Cameron's Webelos leader) died suddenly of a heart attack a few weeks ago (he was only in his 40s). That was hard on Cameron. He was finally starting to somewhat like going to Scouts. Ani and Cameron are getting braces on May 7th. They are definitely not looking forward to that.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

April 5th, 2012, 08:08 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I remember when I got braces. That was so hard. The first 2 days hurt so bad!!! I am sorry to hear about that man having a heart attack. That is so sad. That would be hard on anyone. I am glad that you love your calling. I am still struggling with my ward.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 12th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I have not been around JM much the last several months. Things are generally going great. Victor is 14 months now and he is walking and saying a couple of words. He's quite a content little guy and I'm loving staying home with him. Poor little guy is sick right now though, and breaking molars at the same time, so he's pretty miserable.

I went to Maui last month! It was gorgeous. We went with part of my family and took victor with us....he ate buckets of sand lol.

I've been reading a bunch lately and have been crocheting a lot. I made Victor a cute little bunny hat for Easter. He looked so adorable in it!

I'm the Webelos den leader right now and it's been such a great calling for me. I really like scouts. That's pretty much all that's new with me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search