Ryen will be 3....

Forum: LDS Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LDS Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
on SATURDAY i can't believe she's already 3! it's amazing how quickly they grow. i'm sad really. anyways, anything new with you ladies?

pics on the bottom!

April 20th, 2007, 06:36 AM
geo-geek
That is nice that Ryen is 3. My little neices and nephews, well some of them, are around that age. What I can't believe are the 3 under 3 right now.
April 20th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Canuckmomme's Avatar Member
Send a message via ICQ to Canuckmomme Send a message via AIM to Canuckmomme Send a message via MSN to Canuckmomme Send a message via Yahoo to Canuckmomme
Aww happy birthday to the little princess!

April 20th, 2007, 09:48 AM
congrats! my little boy is 2 next saturday, and it's so crazy how fast it's gone.

April 20th, 2007, 10:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
That is nice that Ryen is 3. My little neices and nephews, well some of them, are around that age. What I can't believe are the 3 under 3 right now.[/b]
lol, i agree, but come tomorrow, i'll be able to say 3 and under and it sounds a little less hectic...unless of course, they ask how old the others are!

April 20th, 2007, 10:31 AM
oicyur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww, congrats to miss Ryen for turning 3! I think I'm going to be beside myself when Keira turns 3. I can hardly believe she's one! haha Any plans for the birthday?

Mom to Keira (6), Garrett (5), Libby (3), and William (8-29-12)
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
- Thomas Jefferson

April 20th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Aww, congrats to miss Ryen for turning 3! I think I'm going to be beside myself when Keira turns 3. I can hardly believe she's one! haha Any plans for the birthday?[/b]
my sisters daughter turned one today. she's having this huge party thing and she got games like pin the tail in the donkey. she's just one! she's the same sister that got wyatt sick, so i'm taking the kids to their grandparents while i go say hi. do you think that's rude, not taking the kids? my mom just called and yelled at me and told me i had to take them. i'd rather not expose them.

for ryen we're just doing a little family thing. we'll have pizza and cake at my parents. it's supposed to storm tomorrow so we probably won't do too much.

April 20th, 2007, 03:42 PM
I don't think that's rude. Hey, you're making an effort to go, even if it's without your kids. It's perfectly understandable for you to avoid a place/person that got your child sick. Especially with how sick he got!

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
- Thomas Jefferson

April 20th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i did go, and left the kids. my sister never said anything about it either. not only that, but, one of the little kids that was there had a cold! i'm glad i made the decision to leave them home.

April 20th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Good for you. And I'm glad that things turned out ok, and that it worked out better for you to leave them after all.

- Thomas Jefferson

April 24th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
okay...pictures

i love this picture, she opened her Open Season present and about went through the roof. it's her favorite movie right now.

and here she is while we're singing happy birthday, it's her favorite song!

and here she is trying to blow out her candles. it actually took her 3 times to blow out just the last one.

overall it was a good day. she didn't get very much which is a good thing because i don't have the room for anything too big!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search