Danielle (VM07) Journal *9.2.09*

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2009, 08:28 AM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
copied from my ttc board.

omgosh omgosh omgosh omgosh omgosh !!!!!

oh my gosh you guys!

we only had sex 2x before I O'd. and avoided direct O time and.....

BFP BFP!!!!

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...onadio/039.jpg

I thought this month or next was my month. And I've been So constipated. I thought it was weird, because I've never been this constipated. Then, everynight I was having these very strange dreams. A huge sign for me, but I thought they were prophetic. They scared me, because they were so dark. And I've been nausious, today I feel really sick. And exhausted. Strange I know, since I'm only 10dpo (at the earliest). AHH BFP! wow. I'm so excited. I actually was shaking and crying and thanking Jesus over and over when I saw the line.

stick baby stick! I have good feelings

4 weeks:

Exhaustion and moodyness and nausia have taken over. as well as vivid nightmares that have been going on for 2 weeks now.

6w1d:

They moved my ultrasound to TODAY. I'm seriously freaking out. I'm so worried that there will be nothing to see, or the baby will be in the wrong place or that it will be molar or any number of horrible things! I'm so worried. It's in 2 hours. I'm so worried. I can't believe it's today. I mean its GOOD that it's today but...aaah. I wonder if theres 2 babies. that would be crazy!!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 7: trying that "relax and let it happen" method again

Last edited by Danielle.W; September 17th, 2009 at 02:27 PM.
September 9th, 2009, 07:02 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How's it going!! Just checking in on your journal!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search