Bethany's Preggers Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2009, 09:30 PM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I start a journal in TTC and I really liked it so I will continue with it here as well. I love the idea of coming back to this after it is all said and done and readings how I was feeling throughout my pregnancy. I never did this with my other two.

Well to start I'm Bethany (26) and DH is Patrick (28). We have two children already. Our daughter Kaily (7.5, from a previous relationship although bio dad is not involved) and our son Kelly (2). We just got married July 31st of this year. We have been planning on getting married since before we found out Kelly was on his way but have JUST now gotten around to it! So the wedding night marked our first time "trying". We were unsuccessful that cycle but I found this forum and learned about charting. I started charting with the 2nd TTC cycle. It was so fun to learn about my body and how by taking notice of a few things you knew exactly what it was doing!

I am now CD26 and 10dpo. I tested early on 7dpo (also the day I noticed an implantation dip) of course it eas BFN. On 8dpo I got the slightest hint of a line but I thought for sure it was the indent where the reagent is. On 9dpo, the same but a little pinker. So that brings us to this morning. I was really trying to decide if I wanted to test that day because I already promised myself I wouldn't buy any more tests. I had 1 FRER, 2 CBE digi's and 3 FR rapid results. I didn't want to use the FRRR because I didn't think they were sensitive enough to give me a good answer that early. And I didn't want to use my ONLY FRER. So I wound up taking a digi. I fully expected to get a BFN, because as with the FRRR I didn't think they were as sensitive. Well low and behold... I got a BIG FAT *PREGNANT*!!!! It was such a relief!! I knew in my heart I was pregnant but I wasn't allowing myself to think it because I didn't want to see another BFN.

Yesterday I spent the day in tears on and off all day. I just couldn't pull it together. I really hadn't felt like that since I was pregnant with Kelly.

So as for symptoms I don't have very many I don't think, more just a feeling.

-I have been getting a lot more tired at night. I can usually stay up at watch TV until late but lately I just want to crawl in bed!

-I have been more hungry lately. I guess not so much more hungry than normal, usually I can push myself off an hour if I am busy doing something. But now it cannot wait! It is front and center!

-I have felt crampy all along since O. A few twinges now and then but more of a "full/bloated" feeling, especially since implantation.

-This is a new symptom for me, haven't noticed it with other pregnancies. My skin is SUPER oily! I usually have dry-normal skin but now I feel like a grease pit! I have had a couple break outs, not acne, just a few nasty, way down deep ones. Even my hair is greasy! I HAVE to wash it everyday.

No sore boobs, no frequent peeing. The peeing never happens to me until later when my uterus starts to get bigger.

I am so excited to be expecting our third child!! I am happy but also nervous thinking of having 3! Right now you have a parent for each child... what happens with 3?? I know we can handle it and this new addition will be nothing but joy!

Take care! And congrats to all you other May DDC'ers!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search