Meagan Expecting #2

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2009, 05:43 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok if I hadn't had so much fun seeing family that I haven't seen in forever, last weekend would have sucked because my allergies got so bad plus I came down with Gavin's cold. I think I used my inhaler like probably 6 times. To me that is a lot and I usually don't have to rely on it that much.

It probably didn't help that Saturday I stayed indoors at my in-laws all day, which is dusty and has cockroaches and has had dogs living there (only 1 now, but in the past pretty bad so the contaminants are still there). Sunday I felt a bit better especially when we went to an orchard and picked apples. I had a blast but then was so exhausted. We ate fish (well I ate chicken fingers) and then right as we got back to the in-laws house I felt a need to get to the bathroom fast and when I wiped I saw blood. However, it was from the back and not the front. I haven't seen any since then and I realized that I really hadn't had a BM since at least Friday if not Saturday. It has been gradually getting harder and I wonder now if I should take some kind of fiber like Metamucil for maintenance or just have it on hand if I get totally constipated and can't go.

Anyway, today I wore my hair tied back most of the day cause once I headed to the bathroom thinking I was going to be sick. I didn't get sick yet and still haven't at all but Friday and today (felt fine Saturday and Sunday for some reason) I just felt more nauseous than normal. I felt nauseous a few times in the grocery store with my MIL but that was just being around so much food.

Okay now I'm off to attempt to find something else I can manage to eat. Nothing appeals to me right now.

May 25th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey there! I hope all is well. as you are nearing the end of your pregnancy mine is beginning....neway safe delivery and happy baby

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Their ages in Sept!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 6
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 6 month old Lillian 1 mos!

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search