baby Bella

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2010, 05:32 PM
sheri052189
Well I am not sure where to even start. On Saturday Jan 23rd at around 8 pm I started having really bad back cramps but I wasn’t sure it was contractions because I always thought they were in the stomach not the back. So I went to take a hot shower to relieve the back pain. well when I got out of the shower and sat down to pee and when I wiped it was like I started my period so I told DH we were going to Triage and he got all excited and had everyone called before I got off the phone with my midwife. On the way to the hospital the contractions in my back were every 7-8 mins apart

When we arrived at the hospital the nurses hooked me up to the machine and checked to see if my water had broken well it hadn’t and I was only 2 cm so they had me go walk for an hour 11pm-midnight and when we got back at midnight she checked me again and I was a tight 3cm so she the nurse called my ob and she decided to keep me which I am glad she did.

We get all the paper work and taken to our room they gave me something to help me sleep and at 4:30 am my water broke so the nurse got me out of bed and cleaned me and the bed up. Well they gave me pain meds in my IV to help with the back labor so tried to get more sleep they checked me throughout the day and at bout 1 I was 7 cm and couldn’t take the pain any more so I finally got the epidural. They had me start pushing at 4pm and I pushed for an hour and I was so tired I told my midwife mom and DH that I just couldn’t push anymore. I was begging for a c section but the OB asked if they let me rest would I be willing to try again and I said yes so They let me rest for an hour and in the meantime she called the DR to do the c section. At about 6 pm the Dr and the Ob came in and said lets try again well I pushed twice and said she wasn’t coming down that they would use the VBAC so we tried that and I pushed until with that for about 30 or so minutes and she still wasn’t coming down and I just couldn’t do it anymore I was so give out. The Dr then said to get the OR ready for the c section.

They took me to the pre op room and called anesthesia and the nicu since the baby had pooped while inside me. They took me to the OR and the dr started to cute but the anesthesia hadn’t kicked in yet so they had to give me more to knock me out. After that I don’t remember anything until I the DH came in and said we had a perfect lil girl I was so sore when the anesthesia wore off because of the c section and plus they had to cute me for the vacuum.

Bella was born at 8:22pm on Sunday jan 24 2010. My mom stayed with me Sunday night since she lives over an hour away and the DH went home. On Monday the DH came back to stay and my mom went home to get some sleep. We stayed in the hospital until Wed. It was so good to come home except that I am really sore and not aloud to do anything and cant even lift anything heavier than Bella.

My little gurl is perfect and now weighing 6 lbs 5 oz
January 29th, 2010, 11:59 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Congrats on your beautiful, healthy little girl!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 30th, 2010, 05:08 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She's adorable. Congratulations!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search