Mason's Here! 1/24/2010

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2010, 09:28 PM
Amber...1...2...3's Avatar Super Mommy
I know that its a little late!!!! sorry, its been crazy since the little man has been home! So, it all started morning of the 24th....I had kept my siblings at my house Saturday night so early Sunday morning my dad came to pick them up. When he got to my house he said that he wanted to take the girls with him for the day, of course I was okay with this I thought I would get some rest. Brandon had to be at work by noon and it was about 10:30 by this time. All at once I started having contractions 7-8 minutes apart. I told him that I would be fine they were probably just Braxton Hicks. Brandon went to work and by 12:15 I had to call him bc my contractions were 4-5 mins apart. He came home and we headed to the hospital. When I got there contractions were 2-3 mins apart and I was 3 cm dilated....They checked me in an hour and said that I was 4 cm so they admitted me and started the iv. My doctor came in and checked me and said that I was 3 cm dilated so I hadnt changed, I had been 3 cm for 2 weeks. She checked me in an hour and was still 3 cm....Because I had high blood pressure she said that she was going to go ahead and give me pitocin so that the contractions would change my cervix....Dr. Moore broke my water at about 4:30, the pitocin started at about 5:30 and by 6:30 I was ready to push. While trying to push Masons heart rate continued to drop so this was a concern....It was a struggle but Mason was born happy and healthy at 6:44 p.m. He weighed 7 lb 4 oz and 21 inches long!!! We got us a healthy little boy!!!

Thanks for all the prayers!!!!
February 3rd, 2010, 07:53 AM
Riley & Landon's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Riley & Landon's Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Riley & Landon's Mommy
Aww. I'm glad your little guy is healthy. Congrats!!

**Thank you to BAM for this amazing siggy!!**
Whoever said, 'There's no use crying over spilled milk,' obviously didn't have a child on Alimentum

February 19th, 2010, 02:37 PM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
Sounds like things went pretty well and didn't take too long for you! Congrats!

March 10th, 2010, 02:59 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
i'm glad things turned out okay with your delivery, honey.
congrats to you on mason's arrival!
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search